'Reincarnated' Woman

Sues Hefner

for $3 Billion

7/9/2009 2:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This one is impossible to explain -- really, it is -- but we'll try.

Hugh Hefner docs: Click to launch
A woman possessed by the "most beautifiliest angel lusefer" and claims to be the "reincarnation of Venus Aphrodite Demilo" has filed a $3 billion lawsuit against Hugh Hefner, suing him for ... well ... it's nearly impossible to tell.

Sheri Allred -- who also calls herself "the biggest hat in the world" -- claims Hefner is a member of a pedophile organization and once hid under her bed when she was five-years-old in order to do naughty things to her.

And that's just the beginning ... seriously, just read it for yourself.

kaaaaaay

WOW! is she serious??? this wont even make it into court..she REAALLLLYY needs a dr, medication, and a paded room. fcking nutbag!

sofakingdom

wow i cant believe i just read that.... very much a waste of time yet i couldnt stop.. lol.. entertaining much?

sandyduncansglasseye

eh, there are more entertaining crazy people out there than this....

ly9512

Woooowwwww.

I didn't understand one word of that story.

cupcake

Such an apparent bimbo, I swear. She needs to learn how to spell. I would be totally embarrassed.

Holly

34. This is actually all true... I was there... and I think this woman should be honored in Congress.

Posted at 1:51PM on Jul 9th 2009 by Rev Sharpton

LMAO!!!!!! Thats WAY too funny!

Kee Rea

I gotta see a pic of this chick, I mean hat! lol, my opinion of myself just went up like 50 points! Hat/chick is crazy! If your half hat and half woman is that considered some type of hormofodyte?!

kba09

um, what's a "morphidite"?

superman

WTF??? can a non family member have someone committed? if so lock this chick up now!!!

angel babe

wow another extortionist the bigger the star you are and the more money you have

Jstbtrflyz

I am going to refrain from laughter, it's hard, yes, but I am going too. This woman certainly has some serious issues and I hope she is receiving the help that she needs.

ali

LOL crazy woman. she's a hat?! I'm from england but i'm pretty sure she's talkin about a hat, hat. good god. the poor bat. clearly off her rocker.

the amount of spelling mistakes is ridiculous . bless her soul. I think its time the men in white coats paid her a little visit. perhaps they oculd hide under her bed and jump out lol

Ali

This was probably posted by TMZ to show just how ridiculous it all is. They should not have even wasted paper on her statement (to do so is to even consider it), just gotten her some medical help immeditely. She is obviously off her meds (or on too many of the wrong ones).
That said, I'm not a hat. Just a tube sock, and the reincarnation of Pegasus. And I see everything and I tell you this is so true!

Bear in BigBear

Knowin LA, she'll have an attorney representing her in no time; and on a contingent fee no less!

Hoodwinked

I'm requesting clarification on one stated issue. Is the reference to !@ million actually 12 million? That's where I got lost.......................