« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

McNair Filmed Anti-Suicide PSA Before Death

7/9/2009 6:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Steve McNairTalk about a morbid coincidence: 3 months before he was killed in an apparent murder-suicide, NFL QB Steve McNair filmed a suicide prevention PSA.

The spot hasn't aired -- and the Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Developmental Disabilities says they won't be releasing it because it is now "not only inappropriate but doesn't serve the community."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Q

bout time these ho's started popping these sugardaddies...they sick ho's to begin with and then the SD always e nd up dumping them...let it be a lesson to all these black and white roger clemens, athletes doing the booty on the side---clemens is lucky that crackpot who has been committed and jailed since he raped her as a 15 year old hasnt shot him yet....black atheletes parade their white and persian puzzy around like its a super bowl...how could mcnairs old lady not know he had a condo he was payng for for this ho, a car he gave her, a trip he took her on, seen all around town with her...she dumb or truly knew and doing the same thing herself? Makes no sense. Black guys should do their own race...you dont see many white guys pursuing black women...black aint quite as beautiful as you all have threatened us with over the years...made us say words we didnt believe because you would kill or hurt innocent people if we did not..its the Black way now...cant get your way? Than take a life...stay far away from un and undereducated black people---they are truly dangerous and will harm anyone, irregadless of color...care to disprove it? Come to South or West side of Chicago and walk around..if you last 15 minutes you win..if you lose, I guess you died. You the same ones hollering about MJ not a pedophile but not a one of you would let your own son sleep in his bed with him...

The dumbing down of America...its easier now and I like it..keep it coming, no hard thinking or hard working anymore...just getting over---dang I wish I learned these ways much earlier...I busted my tail for nothing when I can get the same things by slacking off.

Love the Lawyer

WHAT??? No Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson out there praising this cheater?

dcfine88t

I don't know why everyone is so angry with this mistress. No matter who Mcnair was cheating with, whether she was crazy or not, when you fail to honor your marriage vows something terrible is always going to happen. So cheaters take note. His wife was very beautiful and he still chose to take the path with some mediocre chick that led him straight to hell. I can guarantee you that he is not resting in peace. I can't have sympathy for someone who dogs his wife and humiliates is family in life and still after death. So I won't be watching his memorial like I was watching Michael Jackson's.

christopher mccowan

It's like before James Dean died he filmed that Safe Driving PSA you know the one where he said "Drive safe because the life you may save, maybe mine."

nigwig

White booty cost in more ways than one.

bigjrfan

rip - but whoa another cheater got caught! so every fan that goes to honor him is slapping his wife and children in the face

Emergency Broadcast System

You just watch. Later on, it's going to be revealed that his mistress filmed a self-help infomercial...and his wife one on making marriages work.

anthony

a tragic and horrible story.... this guy did not deserve to be a victim of this crazy bitch.... i feel for his family members.

after reading about the post of the guys brother calling the cops for domestic dispute and the brother getting arrested.... reminds me of a bitch i dated 10 years ago..... once she drank too much she would either be super sweet or super evil.... my friends told me i would get arrested or hurt by her in time..... she dumped me and now with the internet.... i googled her up and found her sitting in prison for 3 years for attacking a police officer..... i was not surpriced at all since i recall how crazy she could get...

Chester the CPA

Betcha Reggie Bush is now sleeping with one eye open on K. Kardashian.... Maybe you Pro Sports players will wke up to groupies...remember MJ Billy Jean song... Kobe got a taste... whaat happened to him..

italianswife

i still dont think the mistress did it! i think they just wanted to hurry up with case n close it. boy do i feel safe in nashville knowing who ever did it got away with it and no one seems to care

Don Normann

McNair's chickens came home to roost, that's all. He cheated on his wife with his mistress, then he cheated on his mistress with ANOTHER woman. Maybe if GF #1 hadn't gone "Fatal Attraction" on his behind, who knows? There may have been a jealous boyfriend in there somewhere who might've busted a couple of caps in him instead. But GF #1 decided not to wait that long. Let it be a lesson to all these dawgs on the 'DL'. If you play, sooner or later you will have to pay. And "real black woman" needs to put a sock in it with all the racist BS. It's not like segregation will change anything. Black women are just as guilty as black men when it comes to not keeping their pants on. I got too many family members going through "babydaddy/babymama drama" to believe that interracial dating is to blame. If these young women out there stopped acting like "bitches and hoes" and started acting like REAL women, maybe they could set an example for their men and get them to start acting right. But I know my words fall on deaf (or is that DEF) ears. All this new generation wants is "somma dat BLANG" and "somma dat THANG."

Lady Z

She was not his "girlfriend"...she was just a piece of ass to McNair. He was a dog who cheated left and right. And how dare this crazy chick go off on him...does she think she is the only girl in the world who was ever used, lied to and then discarded like a yesterday's newspaper? Even though I don't think what Steve did was right, the reality is that people have affairs every day. This uglyass Iranian thought he was er golden ticket out of Dave n Busters. If men are going to cheat, don't lie. Tell these uglyass gold digger up front what's up. Say "Hey...I'm married, have no intention of getting divorced but I like to play around. I'll take you out, maybe spend some money on you, but that's all it will ever be". Want to bet most of those chicks ain't going no where.

K

Ya know... when he filmed it, his pyshco girlfriend was still a teenager. Pretty ironic and almost sad. Guess that's what you get for messing around on your wife like that.

lunchbox

Hi Mom,

Thanks for the 5 bucks this morning, I got a BigMac and a shake.

See you next weekend/.

BawwwX

sweetblkwoman

TO #8- As a PROUD BLACK WOMAN from Nashville TN, Steve had a BlACK WIFE AND BLACK CHILDREN. THE BLACK WIFE GOT THE 3 MILLION DOLLAR HOME, THE BENTLEY TO DRIVE, THE MONEY AND ALL THE SYMPATHY THAT THE WIDOW OF A SLAIN NFL SUPERSTAR DESERVES. ALL THE "IRANIAN' GIRL GOT WAS A "BIG BLACK D..K". HE WASNT EVEN PAYING THE CAR NOTE ON THE ESCALADE. STEVE WAS KEEPING THE IMPORTANT THINGS INSIDE THE BLACK RACE. R.I.P STEVE AND GOD BLESS MECHELLE AND THE KIDS.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments