Dr. Arnie Klein Calls the Cops

7/10/2009 5:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Arnie Klein Calls the CopsWe've learned Beverly Hills Police have just responded to the office of Dr. Arnie Klein, Michael Jackson's close friend and doctor.

We're told Klein's office asked the cops to come -- someone in the office told us they called for protection. We do not have further details.

UPDATE: Cops tells us Dr. Klein's office has been receiving "suspicious calls" today -- so they took a report and are going to investigate.

Previous 15 Comments | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19

Vera

Evan Chandler “I Lied for my father, i’m sorry Michael”By admin
Evan Chandler “I Lied for my father, i’m sorry Michael”By admin
Friday June 26, 2009

After the sudden death of Michael Jackson Evan Chandler tells the truth.

In 1993, Chandler told a psychiatrist and police that he and Jackson had engaged in sexual acts that included oral sex, the boy gave detailed description of Jackson’s genitals. The case was settled out of court for a reported $22 million, but the strain led Jackson to begin taking painkillers. Eventually he became addicted.

Now maybe for the remorse of his death Chandler decides to tell us the truth. ” I never meant to lie and destroy Michael Jackson but my father made me to tell only lies. Now i can’t tell Michael how much i’m sorry and if he will forgive me ”.Evan Chandler was tape-recorded saying amongst other things, “If I go through with this, I win big-time. There’s no way I lose. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever…

Under the influence of a controversial father (Jordan Chandler) told his son to tell that Jackson had touched his penis.Jordan Chandler then told a psychiatrist and later police that he and Jackson had engaged in acts of kissing, masturbation and oral sex, as well as giving a detailed description of what he alleged were the singer’s genitals.
” Now for the first time i can’t bare to lie anymore. Michael Jackson didn’t do anything to me, all was my father lies to escape from being poor.”

That's all I have to say!!!

vanstrass

It's begun.................

erica

I think Dr.klein and his employee Rowe knew all about Michael and conspired to give him kids,then walk away with 40% of his fortune after death.They knew he couldn't last long taking diprevan and the Dr admitted being a donor.

TakeaACloserLook

Here's my take: All three children have "color" to them. If they were standing next to white people instead of black people, it would be more obvious. Also as a matter of "fact", Black people range from very pale to dark brown with varying hair textures regardless of whether one or both parents are black. This often occurrs even with the SAME family where both parents are black. A lot of this is due to the fact that many black people have some degree of white genes in them due to white slaveholders forcing themselves upon black slaves. With that being said, I knew for sure that Paris and her older brother were Michael's kids when I saw them standing next to Janet Jackson and Latoya Jackson at the Memorial service; They ALL have the EXACT same facial/bone structure. Admittedly, I didn't get get a good look to compare the younger child, but given what I explained earlier and given that all three children are beautiful and the Jackson family members are also extremely attractive (including Michael with his original features), I would say that those children are Michael's children.

TakeaACloserLook

I know some people have speculated that Michael had work done on his eyes, cheeks and on his chin, even though Michael has denied it several years ago. Here's my observations: The entire family has naturally high cheekbones, even the parents. Since Michael was underweight, those high cheekbones would be even more pronounced. If you look at his pictures as a kid, he had very large eyes then. Since he wore eyeliner, I'm sure that exaggerated their size, which apparently was the look he was going for. I too thought he had work done onhis chin, but I recently saw a picture of his Mother and she clearly has a cleft chin. I think Michael may have used makeup in recent years to make the cleft more exaggerated, but it looks liek teh cleft wa sthere naturally to begin with. of course, teh thinnner you are, teh more exaggerated these features become. Clearly he had multiple nose surgeries and as we can see, an extremely small nose does not look attractive on a black face given the unqiue bone structure associated with a black person.

Me

59. WOW. prince so looks like this doctor. I actually like this guy, I heard him on CNN and he seemed honest. i hope he protects those kids from some of the jacksons who will so exploit them ;Joe, jermaine, latoya..etc
also, TMZ, you should investigate MIKO BRANDO! maybe its just me, but he seems more and more suspicious. he has known Michael for years and was his security guard and yet still insists that MJ never had a drug problem. Who knows, maybe he was one of the ones who picked up teh drugs for him. I dont trust him!

Posted at 4:53PM on Jul 10th 2009 by MJfan

WE THINK SO TOO...CHECK OUT MIKO!!

Me

105. I have to wonder if it was Miko (security guard) that called the police on the 911 call??

Posted at 5:30PM on Jul 10th 2009 by Yvonne

No, it was the security guard, Alberto Alverez.

Me

Miko has murdered before!

Me

127. just look at prince michale 2 and looked at MJ when he was in jackson five, they looked exactly the same, am not making this up, they r defenitely his kids. they all have dark skin, but because their mother is white they r not as dark as some mixed race kids,it just the way it is sometime, i know a lack who is married to a white woman and their son is as whte as me, blonde with curly hair,,, the kids r his, keave the kids out of this please, shame on u all.

Posted at 5:46PM on Jul 10th 2009 by popster

Wow, you are ignorant to the highest degree!

Me

I meant to say "Christian" has murdered before, not Miko!

gentlebear

If something happens to Arnold Klein, I do not believe it will be due to this MJ. as stated here by somebody using the name of Jade

13. It's going down folks! I bet an obsessed fan is looking to take him out. Stay tuned....

Posted at 4:26PM on Jul 10th 2009 by jade

If anything happens to Arnold Klein, look to the pharmaceutical doctors and pharma companies & the fda.
He has warned us of their behavior and is therefore in danger. I will never believe a MJ fan would hurt him, but rather, the big pharma and those doctors, will blame an MJ fan. Don't fall for it.

Marilyn

This whole thing is out of control.
Somehow, someway(s) MJ got what MJ wanted but who, why and when?
I don't know all about this except that if Dr. Klein gave anything to MJ in his office, he would have to keep him for a longer time and not let him go home right away.

Previous 15 Comments | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19