Chaz Bono

'Everything's Good'

7/10/2009 2:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chaz Bono and his hot GF hit up opening night at the Outfest film festival in L.A. last night -- where he seemed genuinely happy about all the transitions.

Chaz Bono: Click to watch

Eric Anderson

Chaz Bono from the looks of him he could be considered a proxy fro the Principal Engineer position at CW Group Civil Engineers located just south of the New Orleans Hotel in the Las Vegas vicinity and by taking over the Asian-Hilton
connection in the rebuilding of the REIT industry by becoming an acting member as a BUdda Man instead o fthe preferred Gajin or more commonly known as English Teacher! Words fo wisdom, " Do not take life so seriously!".

fancy

Chasity
You were the luckiest little girl when I was growing up I realize you deserve happiness as we all do but you will always be a girl and always be sonny and cher daughter,Best of Luck,

fancy

You are a Woman no matter what you do think or feel GOD dosent make mistakes,I know you want this and think its right but I dunno you were so perfect before,I hope you find this happiness and dont end up regretting it Best of Luck

Grace

Apparently a lot of you have not given any thought why a person like Chaz would have this surgery.

Be prepared, idiots. If gay marriage is not pushed through our government, which gives couples choices to wed or not. A lot of celebrities and non celebrities will begin to mutilate their bodies and change their names to avoid the fight for freedom. America, freedom. Remember?

California laws state any woman that has her breast removed can have their sex changed. Which opens the he and she marriage door. So do we critisize or feel asham that gay people once again have to play by the rules. 40th anniversary of Stonewall. One out of three suicides are gay human being. Take a look in the mirror and just how gorgeous do you think you are?

Crystal

I love how TMZ has now become a punching bag for people who are anti-gay, racist, or just plain bitter with their lives they just have to waste 30 seconds of their life to put someone else down. Let people be happy!! It's not our right to judge people.

Cara

She does not need a sex change, she needs stomach stapling surgery. She is beyond grossly overweight! Major issues with FOOD & SEXUALITY!

observer

Oh no, not this freak back in the news again. She should go crawl under a rug.

a screw loose

Feeling like you're a male doesn't make you male. She was born female with everything intact and functioning. Its all in her mind. I guess she's screwed up because she couldn't compete with her Mummy's OTT femininity.

rgdownes

SHE WAS BORN A WOMAN AND WILL ALWAYS BE A WOMAN IN GOD'S EYES. HE DOES NOT MAKE MISTAKES PEOPLE.

rgdownes

By the way, HER name is Chastity.

JVtheTruth

I think he-she whatever it is looks like Chet from the movie Weird Science when he is turned into the creature
Am I right or am I right???

PolarBear

Take it easy on the Chaz Man, it's summer time, time for agrarian festivals, pig races and eating as much as you possibly can before the midget with the racing pistol indicates either last call or last blueberry pie.

Mike

First of all, where's the "he" and secondly, where's the "hot gf"?? (yes I know she had a surgery, doesn't change anything in my book.)

hollywood

what? no comments about the stupid Pap walking into a light pole?!

camaguey

What a DISGUSTING freak of nature.