Jackson Self-Injecting Demerol, Doctor Says

7/10/2009 1:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson Self-Injecting Demerol,A doctor who treated Michael Jackson claimed the singer self-injected Demerol into his system.

We've combed through tens of thousands of pages of the official file for the 2005 molestation trial. In the Santa Barbara County Sheriff's notes, a member of Jackson's security detail -- retired L.A. County Sheriff's deputy Michael Laperruque -- said some doctors were trying to get Jackson off of Demerol, and that one of the doctor's in Santa Barbara "was upset with JACKSON because he had been self-injecting."

Laperruque told detectives he had picked up Jackson's prescriptions for the singer, usually under the name Chris Carter. Carter was one of Jackson's bodyguards.

Laperruque also told detectives one time when he was at Neverland his job was to keep Jackson's family out because they were planning an intervention.

don't trust 'em

I don't know why he would turn to prescription drugs when he can always buy pot off the street? or other street drugs? these drugs gives you much more high than these prescription drugs. but I guess he needed to go to that route. Why would he be self injecting when he has all of his staff doing it for him? He paid his staff to do some housework around the house, he even had nannies. It's very interesting that he probably does not even drink or smoke? It does not make sense. Junkies usually drink and smoke, but not always. I have seen many many junkies, they rather go on street drugs (pot) than prescription drugs. but there's perks everywhere and many people are taking them. because they are in extreme pain. It just does not make sense to why he is not on pot but on prescription drugs? is it because the fact it is legal and pot is illegal? is that why he is using the legality of it all? but he should know that it's fraud, a crime. but many people do these kinds of stuff every day. I just don't know why he would not go the other methods or even get help. it's probably he is a very depressed man, with so much riducle, an abused past. People push him so far, and I believe that people killed him because they made fun of him so much and so bad it pushed him over the edge. SO SAD!!!

HumanNature

PEOPLE, DO NOT BELIEVE THIS B.S.!!!!!!!!! WAIT FOR THE CORONER'S REPORT!!!!!!!

Seb from France

By the way, in French, Michael Laperruque = Michael Thewig... "LOL"
RIP Michael

Debski

PM - I had a shot (ONE shot) of Demerol when I was in labor. It's a painkiller. I assume you could most definitely inject it yourself. In fact, we're not at all surprised he did that, are we? I mean, they already said his body was riddled with injection marks. What a sad existence is one of a junkie! Those were his choices and I couldn't care less what he did to himself. I am only sorry that innocent children had to be involved and suffer, too. You KNOW it had to be HORRIBLE for those poor children.

violet

I think it's pretty safe to say that it's a wonder that Michael Jackson didn't die sooner due to what's coming out about his drug use. I just pray for the kids, the family and the others in the world whose loved ones are dealing with this scourge. Yes, he had so many painful challenges and extraordinary ridicule and ignorant cruelty was heaped on him. But who doesn't go through difficulties. Drugs simply aren't the answer.

EGGO

Don't worry about MJ's dealing with God......worry about yourself when you die........God and God alone will judge MJ and guess what?.......GOD DON'T NEED YOUR HELP

wondering

After the cops found all those drugs and loose pills in 2003 why didn't they take the kids away? who really knows if he was a child abuser but he sure wasn't fit to have children with all those drugs in his system and loose pills hanging around

Clinton

HE WAS A ROTTEN FATHER!!!

Zonny VanRant

wow big shocker...rolls eyes

enough already, next news story please

Mariah

Even if half of this is true all this does is prove he was just like any other addict. Using false names and doctor shopping is standard. This takes nothing away of my admiration for his skills and the sad life he led. Gossip will never sway me. I think these people are evil for perpetuating these gory details. Marlon Jackson was wrong. They will never leave him alone, I am just so happy he doesn't have to hear this garbage anymore. Rest in peace Michael.

too sad

WHAT A MESS

Pavane

Rumors of Michael's IV drug use go way back. I remember hearing that he was on heroin sometime ago in a closed forum with insiders, but I let it go in one ear and out of the other. Heroin is not demerol, but the common thing is that they both can be used as IV drugs with similar symptoms. Clearly, he has been on this kind of stuff for years with enablers around him.

I am sorry he is gone. I wish there was something more any of us could have done for him, but you can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped and has the means to prevent it.

I hope he is finding peace in God's presence.

DomGotHerMemorialTix =)

B.s.
DID U GUYS NOT 4GET THAT CONRAD ADMITTED HEEEE INJECTED MICHAEL E V E R Y D A Y WITH DEMEROL?!
And so this bull is now being reported after 4 years?!
COME ON!

Clinton

His legacy will ALWAYS be overshadowed by the accusations of little children and record-breaking bribes payed to shut them up............and being a full-blown junkie.

caroline

too bad that he had such an addiction, it made him blind towards people or "doctors" greedy enough to provide him with such drugs.