Jackson Self-Injecting Demerol, Doctor Says

7/10/2009 1:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson Self-Injecting Demerol,A doctor who treated Michael Jackson claimed the singer self-injected Demerol into his system.

We've combed through tens of thousands of pages of the official file for the 2005 molestation trial. In the Santa Barbara County Sheriff's notes, a member of Jackson's security detail -- retired L.A. County Sheriff's deputy Michael Laperruque -- said some doctors were trying to get Jackson off of Demerol, and that one of the doctor's in Santa Barbara "was upset with JACKSON because he had been self-injecting."

Laperruque told detectives he had picked up Jackson's prescriptions for the singer, usually under the name Chris Carter. Carter was one of Jackson's bodyguards.

Laperruque also told detectives one time when he was at Neverland his job was to keep Jackson's family out because they were planning an intervention.

Michelle

Joe wants a third Autopsy ,,, WHY !!!!!
WASN'T MJ ALREADY EMBALMED? JOE JUST WANTS TO KEEP THIS GOING SO THE FANS KEEP BUYING THE CDS SO HE HAS PLENTY OF MONEY COMING IN.......MJ MOM SEEMS NICE AND ALL BUT SHE STAYED WITH JOE WHILE HE ABUSED THEIR KIDS SO WHY WOULD SHE COUNT HIM OUT NOW AT HIS AGE. HE WILL GET HIS SHARE OF THE JACKSON TRUST EVEN IF MJ DIDN'T LEAVE HIM IN THE WILL......
THEY EVEN WANT TO GO AGAINST MJ'S WISHES AND BURY HIM AT NEVERLAND A PLACE HE SAID HE NEVER WANTED TO GO AGAIN ALL SO THEY CAN MAKE MONEY AND LIVE OFF MJ.
NOW JOE IS SAYING IT WAS FOUL PLAY........WHY DOESN'T HE AND HIS PAL AL SHARPTON JUST GO AWAY AND SHUT UP.

NickS

TMZ Come ON! We we're doing so well not reporting MJ every second/minute/hour. And yesterday I believe was one of the first days we had a MJ free page. Let's report MJ in addition to other stuff because I am positive there is other stuff going on beside him.

Tulip

I never thought I would say this but can we have some Lindsay Lohan news instead? Speidi? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Truth Hurts

Where is the story on Senator John Ensign's affair...You just tried to drag Obama in the dirt with that phony photo that was disproved on the Today Show...TMZ...you gets no love!

randi

Do you think there might be a possibility he became addicted to drugs was to kill the pain he felt inside? None of his so called friends stood by him during his 2005 trial. His dad beat the crap out of him when he was young and ridiculed him before going on stage, telling him his nose was too big and he didn't get that nose from him it was from his mother. How would you feel if your dad made fun of you all of the time, and beat you if you didn't get a step right?
I do feel he was inappropriate in his actions towards children, but, in my heart, I honestly believe he never hurt any children. He cared about kids and I wonder if he wasn't hanging around kids to try and make their life better because of the crappy life he had growing up. He could never do "kid" things, no baseball, basketball, etc. because of his father. Joe will have to answer for the things he'd done to those kids, and seeing him talk on tv after his son't death makes me want to vomit. He didn't care about Michael, it was obvious at the memorial, he wouldn't remove his hat out of respect.
I don't feel Katherine nor Debbie deserves those children. Michael did everything he could to protect those children.
Now to Devin the one who falsely accused Michael in 2005. How do you sleep at night, are you a junkie now because you can't live with yourself? Or are you so greedy spending what Michael paid you and not caring about anyone but yourself?
Sounds like that's how your whole family is. How do you look at yourself in the mirror everyday and not be reminded what you did to an innocent human being. What you did was wrong and you will answer for it. How did you feel when you learned Michael had died? You changed your name, hmmmmmmmmmmm, to ashamed?????????
After everything that Michael did for you, he took you in when you LIED to him and stated you were dying of cancer.
You're a joke and I pray that you are reminded every single day what you did to destroy a human being with your totally false accusations. Your mother was convicted of welfare fraud and had filed numerous other suits against companies stating she was sexually harrassed. To ease your pain inside of you maybe you should contact some of Michael's doctors, they'll prescribe whatever you need to kill the pain

JoJo Dancer

Isn't this guy admitting to breaking the law?

Bash a Pap

THIS IS GETTING BORING TMZ.

WTF78

Do you think that the Doctors are going to sit there and say..........."Yeah I administered drugs for MIchael Jackson?" Heck no, not with the investigation going on right now and the possibility of criminal charges. Michael may had played a role, but someone else was definitely there to help!!

randi

Are you able to get on the internet the interview with Maury Povich? I hadn't heard that interview and would really like to listen to it
thanks

Ron

Yea right...Doctors are trying to clear there asses!

tuna marie

nick-you must have not been on yesterday, it was anything but a jackson free day.

slow umbrella fade out

Let me tell you guys something about chronic pain. I have fibromyalgia, (one of the conditions Michael possibly had) - have had it since 1979, but was only diagnosed in 1990. As the result of fibro, I also suffered severe cluster headaches that would sometimes go on and on for up to two weeks non stop. It felt like someone was stabbing me endlessly between my eyes. I often slept with two heavy phone books on my forehead, when I 'could' sleep - which was rare. The pressure of the phone books helped my headaches. Imitrex also helped, but the headaches would usually reoccur when I was having a bad fibro flairup. When Lyrica was approved for fibromyalgia a few years ago - my lfe changed and I now live a mostly normal life, which wasn't the case for close to 28 years.

*I* didn't have the access to the doctors that MJ had - but if I did - I would have done almost ANYTHING to relieve my pain. Sometimes I felt like taking a drill and drilling a hole in my skull to relieve the pain and pressure. Unless one has walked a mile in another's shoes - please do not stand in false judgement.

Some of you folks who are heartlessly bashing MJ are probably listening to Rush Limbaugh, (former script kite'ing addict), as we speak. Access to physicians, fueled by severe pain is what drove Michael to over medicate himself. I wish he'd found a respected pain management center that would have worked out for him. If a person is gravely suffering - they will do anything to relieve their pain ... and that includes psychiatric oriented pain. Medical condition = Pain = un-ending torment = seeking relief = possible death. This is especially true when medical care is not coordinated. Very sad, but millions of people are in the same boat - but without the MD access MJ obviously had.

Most of these are 'after the police raid' photos - get a grip on what that means. The police trashed his home. It royally pisses me off to see that child doing backstands on his throne - whoever leaked these photos should be sued for breaking their nondisclosure contract.

I don't blame TMZ for publishing ... their mission is gossip. I blame the person who leaked.

Clinton

He was an adult and is solely responsible, - he did it to himself.

Karoline

That's so sad and at the same time I feel desapointed.

"Where was all of this when he was still living?"
That's what I'm wondering now!

But I think now he's free of all the pains, now he deserve the rest, cause he didn't had it when he was alive!

DianaD

Michael Jackson had absolutely NO RIGHT to have those 3 young children in his house with him being a drug addict. I hope these children can be normal after all they have seen and lived through.

Sharpton telling the kids that their daddy was not strange, but it was strange what their daddy had to face. GEEZE! GMAB! Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and Joe Jackson need to take a hike and never come back.