Sacha Baron Cohen

BINGO! Re-Sued

7/10/2009 10:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The woman who sued Sacha Baron Cohen over a "Bruno" attack now says the actor never struck her, but beat her down emotionally to the point she's now confined to a wheelchair.

Sacha Baron Cohen -- BINGO! Re-Sued
Richelle Olson has amended her lawsuit against Cohen, NBC Universal and others, claiming Cohen and his crew were "replete with deceit, fraud and misrepresentation" when they contacted the charity she ran, offering to send a "celebrity" to her charity bingo tournament for the elderly.

Olson claims the character Bruno showed up and began calling bingo numbers "using vulgar and offensive language over the loud speaker system." She says she asked him to stop but he didn't, and the film crew captured her "humiliating emotional reaction."

The suit claims Olson left the stage, went into a side room, began sobbing uncontrollably and lost consciousness, falling headfirst into a concrete slab. As a result, she's confined to a wheelchair and a walker.

She's suing for unspecified damages. And, we're told, the scene was cut from the movie. Welcome to Hollywood.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Mary Worth

This is the lamest excuse to extort money I've read in a long time!

Woman, go to work for your money, like the rest of us!

Woo Hoo!!!!

Sharona

TMZ - thanks for the laugh! I saw Borat, and the sight of him in his yellow swinsuit resulted in blindness, which caused me to fall over my coffee table and lose two limbs, one arm and one leg. Is this chick actually for real??

paparazzi@froggy.biz

Cohen is a mean-spirited jerk who degrades and misleads people he doesn’t like. Now, it looks like he’s making fun of gays as well. Don’t watch his awful movie.

Lavi

106. Am I the only one tired of all this Bruno publicity? It's stupid and not funny. If I want to see a gay guy acting like a retard, I'd just go on over to Perez Hilton's site.

Posted at 8:10PM on Jul 11th 2009 by Stupid

-----

LOL. But on the topic, she's a straight up idiot. Off the topic again... Bruno? Not funny, just irritating. This character will be forgotten soon as well, so Next.

guinevere

i love how there was a video and suddenly she amended her lawsuit.

keep it classy, Bingo Lady.

mayjo m

Like WOW!

michelish

funny how the story is slowly changing now that its coming down to court time. Tmz start following this woman! if anyone can catch her out of her chair its you!

R.Zimmerman

Another piece of trash operating in the Palmdale, CA depths. She's full of it.

reginaldo rodrigues

Message:
Indignaçao, tenho absoluta certeza que a pepsi tem muita culpa na morte "Michael Jecksom" REFERENTE AO COMERCIAL DESASTROSO FEITO PELA PEPSI, que feriu seriamente o astro....ele deveria ter processado a pepsi...sigo divulgando o mesmo onde eu consequir....! morreu o melhor

lilian

are you interested in the game of exchange photos with strangers, that's really interesting and easy, if you are interested in it you may email me at lilian@ipal.com, maybe you'll get a big surprise.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6