I Love You, Beth Cooper's Legs

7/11/2009 2:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

For a girl who's only 5'1", Hayden Panettiere somehow has legs for days.

Hayden Panettiere: Click to watch
Rocking some uber-short shorts and cowgirl boots, the "Heroes" star showed there's at least two things to look forward to in her new critically panned movie.

A

She's adorable.

PolarBear

Carmen Electra RULES California with her mighty powers of beauty, cool and sexuality. Let no pale pretenders past the lens.

Don

She is less than 5 feet tall... a midget with a huge head.

Wombat

You know you are all hoping some real dirt turns up on her.

Meanwhile, somewhere in LA ...thousands of people ran for doorways and dived under desks as either a major earthquake hit the city or Godzilla attacked. No one was sure which until TMZ came up with the facts...it was just Chaz Bono out for a walk.

PolarBear

What the heck is a Chaz Bono anyway? I saw the video and it's a wonder the kid stayed down without tie-lines, as I thought most helium-filled blimps had good lift. The problem is not sexuality type, it's the fact that sex hormones cannot function well in a body that subsists on Mars bars (and for a similar reason, women shouldn't smoke).

me

I hope she doesn't try so hard to get males to want to f her that she puts liquid-filled bags in her chest.

who dat

She is a midget, and not a very attractive one at that. She was on letterman dressed in a skimpy dress. She looked short and wide, like a fire hydrant. I doubt if she has talent, but she swims with the dolphins.

Wombat

And the light shone down with warmth...and the warmth was good. And then a voice filled their hearts...and the voice was good.

"Man may not live on Klondikes alone!"

And peasants fell and lay prostate worshiping the voice.

Wombat

Hey #8 ...I think you were mistakenly watching an interview with Susan Boyle.

Don

^^ No ... Susan Boyle has talent.

Sherlyn

OMG!Who cares??Is it so important?I dont think so...:S
we want more Michael Jackson!!!!!!!!!!xd

bettiebb

Ummm, no. She's a cutie, no doubt, but legs, um where? She's a little short, very small, not much to see body wise.

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

Well, if she just had the bags to go along with them legs. And skinnier arms.

You can see much better pussie walking around in any small-town mall any day of the week, any college campus, etc, etc.

me

"...Legs for days"...ARE YOU JOKING???? She has SHORT, FAT, STUBBY legs and a giant ASS!!!

Shagg Dawgie Dawg