Jon Gosselin's New Habit

7/12/2009 9:37 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jon Gosselin and his new +1, Hailey Glassman, enjoy a smoke while aboard Christian Audigier's yacht in Saint-Tropez.

media_removed.jpg

Jared R

I would need a vacation if I had to put up with that bleeding c*** Kate for so long! Despite his questionable sense of style, Jon deserves better than that and I'm happy that he's getting it now.

prairiedog

I really have developed a low opinion of Jon. What a dirtbag.

WillOTheWisp

What a couple of dummies. He really looks miserable and what the heck does this poor girl think is going to become of their relationship? He needs to go to counseling, get his relationship with God together, then return home. Hellooooo!

Jessica

Go Jon

nira k

I think that after being emotionally abused for years by Kate, he's finally getting a chance to see who he is. They are both train wrecks that should have stopped pimping out the kids and gotten help long ago.

Scott

Cigarettes. Such class. Cigarette smoking is the most vile, most disgusting, most classless habit on the face of the earth, and anybody with a cigarette in their hand or their mouth drops to the bottom of the list, in my opinion. Gross.

Skyline

It's a little bit creepy how much she looks like Kate.

BB

wow, what a couple of winners. I never understood why this guy was always hailed as the "poor, beaten down husband' when he was so obviously a tool - a quiet, passive aggresive tool who seemed to have 0 interest in his family. If I had to put up with this douch* nozzle I'd be a raging B too.

Annoyed

Jon .....your 15 minutes are up!!!!! Your not a celeb....get a clue and grow some balls ....Kate cut those off......that should be your focus right now.

Me

9. I would sue the crap out of this Glassman chick if I were Kate..Alienation of Affection..

____________________________

Alienation of affection suits aren't allowed in PA.

joe

No wander this country is going down the toilet !

Dick Face

Whats with the ring on her hand, looks like he's ready for more babies...

JustMe

He has said before on the show that he has always smoked...he just doesn't smoke in front of his kids!
Quit hating on the man becuase he smokes,there are alot of other's out there that have worse habits then this.

Me

Someone's divorce attorney needs to get ahold of him and have a talk.

Lori

Can anyone else say "White trailer trash couple"?