Jon Gosselin's New Habit

7/12/2009 9:37 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jon Gosselin and his new +1, Hailey Glassman, enjoy a smoke while aboard Christian Audigier's yacht in Saint-Tropez.

media_removed.jpg

hamilTonyan

What they did not show was that they both just came out of of a port o potty 5 seconds before together

PN

You can tell that Jon Gosselin has moved on. He seems more compatible with his new girlfriend than he ever was was his controlling ex-wife Kate.

Sarah

He is a total douche bag!!! What man leaves his family wears a tacky a$$ shirt he looks like a pu$$y smoking!!

hamilTonyan

hamiltonyan 58 good one you crack me up

wasted days and wasted nights

Well, that's one way to be smokin' hot.

Lou

It's pretty obvious that contrary to what Jon Gosselin says, HIS CHILDREN ARE NOT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO HIM!!!

LillyandGish

Aahh, yes. That's attractive. Boy, his life sure is a whole lot better without that nasty Kate and those hangers on children of his.

I hope his son's use him as an example of the kind of man they DO NOT want to be.

Cathy

I think she resembles Kate in some of her features too. They look out of place in St. Tropez. Like the Beverly Hillbillies. What's up with the smoking? Why does that Ed Hardy (I never heard of him til recently) think Jon Gosselin will sell his clothing line? I'm gonna buy me some Ed Hardy just like Jon Gosselin wears! Whoopee! Grow up Jon. I think with some anger management classes Kate could change her ways. All involved need counseling, group, marital, individual. you name it.

Cuckoo In California

I've said it all along, the demise of the marriage was all Jon's fault. Kate acted the way she did because Jon is nothing but a selfish, little boy who is too immature to be a husband and father. I hope that Kate sues this idiot for spousal support and child support. She has enough proof to show he cheated on her before they separated and now he's cheating while they are still married. He's a slimey snake and Kateis so much better off without him. I feel so badly for the kids who still have to call this man daddy. He doesn't deserve the title.

trufaery

What a douchebag!

Lou

Hey Jon, here's one for you. How fast do you think this "GIRL" AND ALL THE OTHERS are going to DROP YOU when they find out that the family court judge handling your divorce has put all the money IN TRUST for your kids?

ColleenS

Jon always looked like he loved his kids but did not want all the responsibility. I remember when they went skiing and he was
acting just like he was a young 'man again. I don't think he knew what he was getting into when he married young. Just wish he would man up and behave better in public. So Sad for the kids.

Ms. JO

Boy oh boy - What have we here? He must have been eying this stupid chick since Kates surgery. First he says he's not cheating, and all of the sudden divorce papers are filed and your in France with a new girl. So absolutely pathetic - good work Jon - lets hope your precious boys end up NOTHING like you!

dawnn Mayher

so what he's smokin...like most people would if u had 8 kids. Good job TMZ- cutting edge shot of John Bundy smokin (what we're not certain on) with America's #1 home wrecker.

Molly

WOW! She does look like Kate! They look just as happy together too!!!!