Jon Gosselin's New Habit

7/12/2009 9:37 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jon Gosselin and his new +1, Hailey Glassman, enjoy a smoke while aboard Christian Audigier's yacht in Saint-Tropez.

media_removed.jpg

Pankie

hahaha .....I don't blame him. I would rather be doing that young chick rather than that annoying bitch Kate any day.

Cathy

They both have that disillusioned look. My life is crap, Where is this relationship going? What a big stinkin mess this turned out to be. The chick obviously has problems too.

Cindy

Keep smoking Jon, maybe u will have a SUDDEN HEART ATTACK!!!

tg

Wow. They're right. Smoking DOES make you look cool.

kathy

She looks like Kate with long hair.

C

Let's not forget that he was caught with this skank on May 24th in Nyack, NY. Let's also remember a previous photo of him smoking something that wasn't a cigarette on his property with the kids home. Now, he's with the same girl arrested for pot. He has no judgement and should NOT be raising those kids. If he wants to be 20 again, he should go away permanently and let an adult, Kate, raise the kids.

leavepoormichaelalone

no wonder kate was fed up with that jerk... and that chick is a little whore.... the guy has 8 kids for Gods sake running around lkike a teenager, i say Kate you are way better off without that azzhole!!

charles

Jeezus - What a tool. What is he "famous" for again - his involvement in a litter birth?

Kristine

So he and his wife don't get along a need to divorce Fine ! But you don't get to ditch your kids and IF your "kids are the most important thing" to you then why are you being such a nasty role model? I wish the state could make each Jon and Kate spend at least a year in therapy. Those kids are going to need lots of it.

Linda

Kate was always blamed for the break up of their marriage. However, you could see that he felt trapped with 8 kids and a wife, after all he said he was only 32.

momoftheworld

Jon, Jon, Jon - you aren't helping the cause. (your image) I think you have issues, like Peter Pan syndrome. You're not alone, Kate has OCD, and control freak-ism; the kids loose.

Jack Rabbit

THIS GUY IS SUCH AN A S S H O L E I DONT SEE WHY ANYONE WOULD WANT TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH HIM MUCH LESS THIS NEW BIMBO

jakb

There are many things that I can point out but everyone seems to be right on already.The one thing I can't get my head around is, what is this girl thinking? I'm a 24 year old woman and I wouldn't be caught dead with a guy like Jon. Just to mention a few...he's 10 years older, has 8 children and is going through a divorce....doesn't sound like real catch to me. Something doesn't make any sense here. Jon really isn't the kind of guy a 22 year old woman should be hooking her star to.

TEAMBRANCA

WHAT A TOTAL LOSER. GET A REAL JOB. STOP DRESSING LIKE SOME SURFER BIKER WANNABE.

AND STOP SMOKING.

HAVE LOST ALL RESPECT HOPE THE LOSE ALL THEIR MONEY.

jogo

My opinion of this "man" just continues to get lower and lower - what a dirtbag!!!!!!!!