Lenny Kravitz

Good Genes

or Good Docs?

7/12/2009 2:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lenny Kravitz may party like a rock star ... but you'd never know it.

Lenny Kravitz
Here's the 25-year-old singer back in 1989 (left) -- and 20 years later, the 45-year-old version in London last month (right).

Are you gonna go his way?

Twanny

He looks exactly like the photo on the left (wich is quit uncommon in Hollywood....) wich means he's pretty much at ease whith his looks (even the less flatering things) and didn't altered anything.

And even if he does visit a doc, at least he/she is doing a good job by just maintaining things.

Just sayin

I really wish TMZ would add a neither option to the polls.....

nick

Lenny Kravitz is a douche. And not good looking, never was. He should find some good docs - but first some that will fix his personality.

Geez

His looks reflect his musical growth. He appeared on the scene after the last great 80's R&B/Pop/Funk/Rock star Terence Trent D'Arby but unlike TTD and Prince and even MJ, he hasnt really grown musically or done anything really spectacular. Same 'ole Lenny.

Edumacated

Melanin, baby! It's the gift that keeps on giving -- year, after year, after year, after year, after..... Contrast that to you wrinkled white folks. Kim Zolciak (Real Housewives of Atlanta), at 29, looked every day of 49. Samuel Jackson is 62. Find ONE 62-year-old white guy who can hold a candle to him.

bettiebb

Posted at 1:59AM on Jul 12th 2009 by DLC
I will agree with you, black don't crack. Perhaps it's a blessing. I'd rather be blessed with my snow white skin, and have cracks than be dark complected. That's just me. I use 50SPF to keep myself as white as paper. Now, that color's a blessing.

bettiebb

Rather be white. Least you can see more than my teeth at night.

Edumacated

17. Posted at 1:59AM on Jul 12th 2009 by DLC

Posted at 2:40AM on Jul 12th 2009 by Bee

*********************************

Oh yes, that wrinklled white skin is a "blessing" all right. After all, white IS the color of the MOST POWERFUL MAN IN THE WORLD! Oops, never mind! LOL!!!

bettiebb

..............um, and if black don't crack, what's with all the cracks on his forehead? You blacks have to want to find a way to be better. It's not going to happen.

bettiebb

Posted at 2:47AM on Jul 12th 2009 by Black and Not Cracking

Look in the mirror Mister Black is Tar. You will never be attractive, lol. Oh, and I don't have a single wrinkle. Let me guess, like Oprah, you are one of the idiots that voted in a President based on the color of his skin. Well, I'll have you know, you're a moron. Look up Obama's decent idiot. Only then will you know, the commander in chief isn't a whole black man. Not pure breed, so stop your "Black" parade. It's silly.

Basic Human Rights

What a bunch of crazy ass racists Americans are.

You blacks: Does it make ya'll feel better to repeat "Black don't crack" like some retarded mantra? Does it erase all the years or racism and slavery and make ya'll feel superior? Because dude LOOKS HIS AGE. And don't forget that black skin doesn't heal as well as white skin regarding acne scars, zits, etc. And let's not forget Vitiligo.

What about Asian skin? They look great until a certain age and then it's like they aged overnight.

And as for white skin that Y'ALL ARE SO JEALOUS OF...different white skin ages differently. Olive skin (middle eastern) ages very well, but porcelain skin not so much. SO WHAT. EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT.

Generally speaking the more melanin you have the better your skin can withstand sun damage, but there is no such thing as "black don't crack". Blacks have TERRIBLE under eye wrinkles, for e.g. Black have uneven colouring. And I'm sorry but both Barack and Michelle Obama LOOK THEIR AGE.

BLACK DON'T CRACK? WRONG! BLACK CRACKS. Look at Joe Jackson - dude looks on the verge of death. Katherine Jackson has had obvious plastic surgery and so has Joan Rivers and both look the same age and freaking weird if you ask me.

Basic Human Rights

And the Jackson siblings ALL LOOK THEIR AGE. Jermaine looks especially old, poor guy. As does Joe as I mentioned before.

But you know what? Okay, you want to think "Black don't crack" go ahead. And when someone looks at you funny and crosses the street when you come along just think "Black don't crack", and when someone doesn't want to let you into their gated community, just think "Black don't crack". And when you get turned down for a promotion (assuming you even have a job), keep on repeating "Black don't crack". Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Your jealousy is tragic.

Basic Human Rights

#21 Black and not cracking: Your insecurity is tragic. Obama is NOT the most powerful man in the world you dumb bia. Dream on. And he LOOKS HIS AGE. As does Michelle.

Your jealousy is tragic.

Basic Human Rights

Lenny Kravitz is half black and half Jewish. Shame that he has that kinky hair which you can't do anything with.

OH YEAH I FORGOT TO SAY. FIND ME ONE BLACK WOMAN WHO LIKS HER HAIR. CAN'T DO ANYTHING WITH THAT AFRO. THAT'S WHY Y'ALL USE HAZARDOUS CHEMICALS TO STRAIGHTEN IT SO YOU CAN LOOK MORE WHITE.

Y'all are proud of your blackness? Y'all really believe Black don't crach and are PROUD of being black? Then LEAVE YOUR FREAKING HAIR ALONE AND STOP TRYING TO LOOK WHITE BY WEARING WEAVES AND STRAIGHTENING IT.

Because wearing weaves causes you to go BALD over time and gives you a receding hairline. Is that attractive? YOU KNOW IT'S NOT.

Now, Halle Berry has nice hair. So does Leona Lewis. But those gals are half white. You know it. And good luck finding a white man to procreate with most black girls - they won't. So your kids will have that horrible hair. And as for black dudes getting white chicks? ONLY if they have $$$$$$$$$$$.

You know it, I know it, we all know it, and that's why y'all are so jealous.

Psst...it's okay though b/c "Black don't crack". LOL!

Basic Human Rights

PS: I forgot to mention why most black girls HATE white chiks. Because y'all KNOW that your black men would rather get with us. Esepecially the educated and rich black men. All your best black men want white chicks. E.g. OJ made money and DUMPED his black wife for a white one. MJ - his kids who he is leaving most everything to are WHITE. ICE T: his wife is WHITE. Even Obama who is HALF WHITE married another HALF WHITE woman NOT a fully black woman.

I can't tell you how MANY black men hit on me. And they are educated and wealthy and they call me racist when I turn them down. And I ask them "hey why do I always see you with white girls?" And they reply "I prefer women of the fairer persuasion". YOU ALL KNOW IT'S TRUE.

But hey, keep repeating to yourselves "black don't crack" and go out and buy a better weave. :)