Amy Winehouse: Back From Black

7/13/2009 8:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Never underestimate the power of an 8-month vacation on the Caribbean island of St Lucia sans booze and Blake to make even singer Amy Winehouse look healthy, sane and refreshed.

media_removed.jpg
Wearing her best Cosby sweater, Winehouse returned to London today to continue work on her third album -- and hopefully her tour of sobriety.

ugly celebrity sweaters

Tony

Is it just me or does she look like Michael Jackson now?

tg

Looks like more makeup than health to me. Most people look horrible with a ton of make-up, but even with an obvious ton of makeup on - this is the best I've seen her look. Amy have them keep piling on the make-up and you might just fool everyone enough to thinking you healthy.

moveover

Good for you, Amy! I hope she really gets her act together and shows all those idiots that were writing her off. She's too young and talented to wish her ill will. Go Amy!

Helldorado

I'm pretty sure that there is no what 'she' is a woman.
I mean look at that face!
IF she's not a man, she's part goat-horse-thing or something.

moveover

"Hotdog On A Stick"? # 66 .... do you feel better now? Does making that comment really make you feel better about yourself? By saying something like that about another person .... you must now feel so proud of yourself. (Sheeeesh ...pathetic!)

old black joe

I LOVE AMY WINEHOUSE HER TALENT IS BEYOND, AMY WILL SMOKE US OUT WHEN SHE TOURS THE STATES. I LOVE YOU SUGAR STAY STRONG LOVE, ALL MY LOVE JOEY B

uhHuh

THANK GOD. ABOUT TIME AMY-NOW LETS HEAR YOUR SOUL SING AGAIN--I JUST KNOW YOU'VE WRITTEN SOMETHING WONDERFUL WHILE AWAY-STAY STRAIGHT PLEASE, WE'VE MISSED YOU!

old black joe

I LOVE YOU

tw

I think its MJ. Amy is the one in the gold casket. LaToya had her offed!

LUCY

DAH..............am I the ONLY ONE THAT SEE THAT SHE IS ACTUALLY A H E !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If she is a woman then I am a dog.

LUCY

And it certainly looks like some recent plastic surgery................if it looks like a man, walks like a man, has a temper like a man SHE IS A MAN!!!!!

Denise Huxtable

Daddy doesn't wear Fred Perry though--he was a Coogi man

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

You look wonderful , i always think you are gorgeous anyway, you have that wild gypsy thing goin on, glad you made it back to life,

Amy , don't let the drug dealers and their drugs rob you of your talent, beauty, and your soul, which is more precious than gold. i liked the big hair better on you.

ileandromp

She always great!!
Keep it up!!
can't wait for your comeback!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CinCal

She looks amazing!!!!Keep up your amazing recovery!!!!