Debbie Rowe Injected Jackson with Drugs

7/13/2009 12:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Debbie RoweDebbie Rowe frequently injected Michael Jackson with drugs while she worked for Jackson's dermatologist, Dr. Arnold Klein.

We've obtained law enforcement documents from the 2005 molestation trial. Included in the records is an affidavit from a Santa Barbara County Sheriff's deputy who served a search warrant on Dr. Klein in 1993 to obtain Jackson's medical records during the first molestation investigation.

In the affidavit, the deputy writes, in August 1993, "...Ms. Rowe observed the back of Jackson's body while she gave him massages to help him sleep. Ms. Rowe also observed Jackson's buttocks on numerous occasions when she gave him injections prior to acne treatments."

The affidavit does not specify the type of drug Rowe administered. As we reported, Jackson sought out anesthesia and other sedatives for even minor procedures, including acne treatment.

Sjaan Banaan

Sucking the MJ news out of your thumbs TMZ? But hey, you still have readers, so you go Sherlock!

me

Dear #57,

Please read up on Emmitt Till -- You need to see how your type affects society.

When your done please stick your head back in your hind region, so we don't have tp hear anymore of your BS.

thouroughly disgusted

. Only white parents should raise white kids. Black parents will ruin them, and these kids have had enough problems in life already without become shiftless and lazy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I cannot believe you actually posted this comment. What about all these white kids that are on ECSTASY, METH AND CRANK? OMG, AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO SAY THAT WE RAISE LAZY AND SHIFTLESS KIDS? It is a known fact that more white kids kill their parents than black kids. Maybe it is a good thing to be poor. I don't have to worry about my kid shooting me in my sleep for a few dollars because he is too lazy to work.

Ixi

I´ve just come across Michael Jackson Conspiracy by Aphrodite Jones. Makes me wonder how much or little to believe the reports about MJ´s drug abuse (or MJ in general...)
Anyone read the book?

Sjaan Banaan

@ #64

Not yet, because we are still reading the crap TMZ is providing us.

softlipsgirl

What's so scandalous about a NURSE who is administering injections seeing someone's buttocks? Let's hope they're watching where they stick that thing.
Plus, she MARRIED the man, whether they had sex or not I imagine at some time as his wife she saw his tail and gave him massages.
Duh, TMz! I love ya but you scraped the bottom of the barrel with this shocking revelation. You can do better.

Ana4

You have to give them some credit though. There really is no new news on MJ. The next post will be MJ had electric lights and running water in the rented manson. . . . To people who say black people should raise back babies, and vice versa, that is the biggest load of garbage I have read in a long time. Next the same people will be saying that you must only date in their race. Next, we will have whites and blacks going to different schools and drinking out of different water fountains. And to Terrance, you are just ignorant. White people grow up in the ghetto too, and go to medical school. I know it's hard when you are from the upper crust of society to realize that a lot of people of all different colors have had it hard and have worked for everything they were given.

Joanne

I pray that Debbie Rowe does NOT get those children. I can't forget how mad she got at the paparazzi. Can you imagine her yelling at her kids? Diana Ross: WHERE ARE YOU?????

LAME

Posted at 5:13AM on Jul 13th 2009 by kaytrina

KayKay... you are not going there are you??? More white kids have their parents AT HOME and not dead beat or in jail!!!

Stefi

chicken head

maybe this is how he got Aids then!??

me

Everyone please ignore Gatorbabe.

He/she/it does NOT share the same opinion of ANY of the rest of us.

He/she/it is obviously just a dumb fat redneck.

Homie1Kanobe

Everyone is commenting on WHY people are coming out now ,with all these accusasions . well the reason is they were PAID HUSH MONEY (Hush money is paid to keep someone quite) Well; Breaking News MJ IS DEAD. AND CANNOT PAYOUT, ANYMORE HUSH MONEY. There fore they feel, they are no longer OBLIGATED TO HUSH..... SO TAH-Dah here comes all the new storys about MJ So carry on read

chicken head

STOP BEING A CRY BABY STEFAN!!!! AND TAKE OFF THE WHITE GLOVE ALREADY LOOKS STUPID! GROW UP!!!

71. TMZ you are pathetic. What's up with this storyes against Micheal?. What is bad that she injected Micheal?. She was his nurse for God's sake!. I want to know, if the reports show that Micheal did not die from drugs, what you will do?. Then it will mean the articles you posted about Micheal using drugs, are pretty much false.

Posted at 5:35AM on Jul 13th 2009 by Stefan

annie's ok

haven't read the book yet, lxi. have ordered it on amazon. any good?