Joan Rivers Cracks MJ Molestation Joke

7/13/2009 8:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If anyone was going to crack the first Michael Jackson joke, let it be comedy legend Joan Rivers.

Joan Rivers: Click to watch
The question is ...

wasted days and wasted nights

All that work on the outside sure didn't do anything to pretty up the inside. She's trying to be Rickles but she can't hold a candle to him because her face would melt off.

elle

Hey, "Just Me"....that was hilarious.......and "lucinda" you got it right.

Ester

Stupid woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEPSI Generation

Still trying to pay for her face.

beeleevr

why are you following this old bag? that wasn't a joke it was a statement. if she was trying to be funny...she didn't pull it off. so uncouth as usual. it's what's expected of her type. I'm surprised that words even cam out of her mouth her face is so tight. what a disgrace to humanity.

Rose

I hate this b!tch. seriously?? Poor taste and She is a Plastic NIGHTMARE!

Disgusting

She's hilarious.

No one is feeling bad for the molested kids. They're still here and alive and will suffer the trauma for the rest of their lives.

Mark Wenzel

I`am from Germany and I don´t understand the last Sentence from her.. Can you tell me what they say ?

Mac

For years it's been nothing but child molestation jokes but now that he's dead everyone is kissing his ass all of a sudden. NOBODY CARED ABOUT HIM LAST MONTH

MissFinland

Joan's "joke" was just plain mean. I mean, was that necessary? To insult the most loving and caring person WHO JUST PASSED: I just don't get how people dare say thing like that.

Take a look at yourself before you open your mouth. Yes, you and Joan and everyone. Even me because no one is perfect. I envy Michael's ability to love everyone and give to the poor. He was such an amazing person.

I hope you finally find your Neverland MJ.

Mac

"Not guilty" doesn't mean "innocent" you freaks. Nobody defended him on molesting kids till he dropped dead

Antoinette

With all the plastic surgery and anesthesia she's had she's probably addicted too. Joan has always been cruel but then if anyone does anything to her precious daughter, Mr. Ed, then it's not funny right? Joan is one of the biggest hypocrites in the world. It didn't start today. She could have been a nice old grandma with wrinkles who makes cookies and loves people. But instead she disfigured her face just as much as Michael and has chosen to make other people feel bad instead of doing good. Her whole career has been about critiquing other people's looks. And look at her. She's frightening. She should talk to a shrink. She's not right in the head, never mind on her face.

ROMYOE

NOT TOO SOON, JUST NOT FUNNY. SHE COULD DO BETTER.

RIP MJ

PAULA78

YOU OLD BAG, YOU LOOK LIKE A DUDE TRYING TO BE A WOMAN. AND TO BE HONEST, I'D BE AFRAID TO LET MY KIDS WALK THE STREET WITH SUCH AN UGLY PERSON WALKING LOOSE IN THE STREETS............................. WOW, SO HER FACE DROVE HER HUSBAND TO COMMIT SUICIDE??? DAMN, REALITY CHECK, BEFORE YOU MAKE FUN OF OTHER PEOPLE, YOU REALLY SHOULD "LOOK IN THE MIRROR", BUT WITH THAT FACE, I GUESS YOU DON'T.........................

pat

how can the Crypt keeper open her mouth to talk about anyone else. she apparently didn't have to much problem with MJ they looked like they used the same plastic surgeons.now that he's dead they look more alike than ever. how old is she now 90 what?