John Travolta Comes in for a Landing

7/13/2009 8:33 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

John Travolta flew himself in and out of Miami this weekend, stopping briefly to enjoy a cheeseburger and fries.

media_removed_250.jpg

Tina

Wow, I'm amazed at the sickening posts here. Like the guying b*itching because people are reading gossip on TMZ but where do we read his ugly comment? On TMZ. God has a way with ignorant people and they ALWAYS get what is coming to them. Its good to see John Travolta out and about, even if he's flying his own jet. Is it his fault your elected leaders decided to tax the very breath we exhale? No, its our for voting them into office so suck this you jerks. Dont like the laws these liberals pricks are writing, vote them out but dont lay blame for them on an innocent person. Also get a fricken life.

Michael Madsen

18. Hey dumb ass, they’re not just celebrities, they are human beings; something you wouldn’t know about. It appears to me that hell just released some of it’s worst, bitter, cynical, self-hating, bigoted demons ever, who have decided to unleash their nasty stinking venom on this post. Even hell don’t want them, so they’re here posting. Duh! Go look in the mirror and repeat “hurting people hurt other people”. You need to find out what’s hurting you, then you can start loving. Just plain LOGIC!

Posted at 1:06PM on Jul 13th 2009 by wisdom4u

I'll tell ya what's hurting me...mindless ass-kisser who idolize and worship and hang off and live vivariously through other "human being" as you so inappropriately put it.
Humans have to stop turning their heads to watch the bloody mess in Traffic and work on bettering this existence.
That ain't gonna happen with your alpha waves plugged into TMZ...

you're just another example of a gossip vampire who's been offended by the truth... wake up... before you find yourself an old, wizened, semi-corpse who's only significant contribution to life has been defending a fat over-paid, polluting egotist, fake nice guy, psycho-religious poo-eater.
Now take a pill and have an exorcisim.

WillOTheWisp

That ain't gonna happen with your alpha waves plugged into TMZ...

Now take a pill and have an exorcisim.

Posted at 1:22PM on Jul 13th 2009 by hillarystreetblues

YOU JUST PROVED MY POINT! YOU MUST BE ONE OF THE FIRST DEMONS KICKED OUT OF HELL. GOT NOWHERE TO GO, HUH? TOO BAD!

WillOTheWisp

27. You obviously voted for McCain... bible thumpin' dribbler.
You know, misinterpreting the Bibble does not constitute a contribution in life. In represents a human with their head firmly implanted in their ass*hole... as is yours... you really should pull it out and shower off every once and a while.

Posted at 1:49PM on Jul 13th 2009 by hillarystreetblues
BY GOD! BY GOD! You really are a demon! I knew it. You can't even spell the word BIBLE! You've been defeated TWO THOUSAND YEARS AGO! Get thee behind me, Satan! I am covered by The Blood!

TEXAS CHICK

Give the guy a break. He is still in a world o pain. Im glad to see he is getting out. If you look at his eyes you can see the sadness in them. Hope that he and his wife and daughter are getting thru this. How horrifying to loose a child.

traveler

First I believe he is drinking Iced Tea. They bring a glass and a refil in a caraf. Have had it happen a lot of times like that.
Second YES to #1. He and his wife are at the top yelling Global Warming, think Green drive electric. I don't know where we are going to get all the electricity that will take. Then flying himself to lunch and back on his private jet. Along with with all the other celebrities and their limos. Al Gore is the biggest "Do as I say, not as I do"

bettiebb

Nice to see him enjoying himself, given the loss of his son. Very cool. :D

Bash a Pap

... to enjoy a cheeseburger and some fries... and hit on a waiter.

cwazy

First I believe he is drinking
. Al Gore is the biggest "Do as I say, not as I do"

I tend to agree. Seems a lot of people are hypocrites like that. Like GM.....oh we need money we are broke "we spent it flying in our lavish private jets, etc blah blah blah". And the dumb government gives them the money any ways.

Personally im not going "fully" green because i feel the earth is not going to be saved any ways. Its doomed. However, i have limited how much water i use and stuff like that but not much to make a huge difference. I have gotten energy saving light bulbs, that help me saVe money...but again, im mostly changing my ways to save money not to go green. I agree gore is a hypocrite. I have read that he uses a lot of electricity himself...and tells us not to use so much.

im not gonna go buy an electric car or a prius just because a celebrity endorses it. I am all for people trying to help the earth (such as saving trees for animals!!!, stuff like that) but if you think buying something green that costs a lot of money is gonna happen here, nope. I am cheap LOL.

CO$ Is Whacked

Please all this poor JT nonsense. Jett would still be alive today if JT and his beard of a wife didn't let a dangerous cult control their lives. Shame on JT.

Helldorado

I hope John is doing well now that Lord Vader has called his son back to the space rift of the Buelschnitt galaxy.

id95

look, look up in the sky !!!

is it a bird?
is it a plane?

no, it's a dead jet !!!

Deborah

The look in his eyes is heart breaking. Any man who loses his only son and isn't a broken man inside isn't human. But people have to go on. I want to give him a blessing- that he enjoys the rest of his life's mission in comfort, strength and faith until he can be reunited with his son again. For all those who are heartless enough to trash a man in mourning I would say "go to hell" but there's no need to say it- you all will get there on your own. G-d bless the Travolta family.

vixis

John is looking pretty hot, always has. Still remember watching Welcome Back ,Kotter on TV. Vinnie Barbarino...WAS HOT! I loved him in Michael, Mr. Travolta is so smokin'...at any age.

L.S