Kate Plus 8 Minus Jon and His GF

7/13/2009 6:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While her estranged husband is smoking with his new girlfriend on the yacht of the designer to the douchebags of the world, Kate Gosselin picnicked with her eight kids in PA this weekend.

media_removed.jpg

To not upset her adorable brood, Kate covered up her bi-level porcupine reverse mullet weave.

JANE DOE

#28 "
Darya"

Exactly right!!

ava

I feel so badly for kate. It is so cruel that jon is out( so soon) flaunting his new girlfriend for the world to see, it show alot about him as a person. He is so immature. whether he likes it or not he is the father to eight small children, it is too late for him to have a "do-over". He has no respect for kate or his young children,one day they will understand what he has done and hate him for it. Its one thing to want a divorce, its another to act the way he is acting. He need to grow up . I wish Kate all the best with her children and in her life.

Tracie

Stay strong!!!! This to shall pass!!!!

Annette

#31 & #32 - Obviously the same poster who really needs to switch to decaf.

pdom

That other show, "Raising Sextuplets" on the We network has a better deal. Those parents are involved with their kids 100% of the day, 100% of the time. How ridiculous that JK8 had to have a special kid day for each kid. This other family is always picking up a kid to kiss or hug them, making them laugh, taking care of their needs when they need attention and yes they are tired at the end of the day, but the kids are happy and well taken care of.

JANE DOE

FUNNY HOW KATE DRESSES DOWN

WHEN HER SILVER FOX "BODY" GUARD ISN'T AROUND!

WHAT A JOKE SHE IS!!

TEAM JON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seamom

Many times when you parent and the other parent comes in, they do it differently than you do. this is one of the harest things to learn in a marriage.

The way I parent is different than my husband's but just because it is different, doesn't mean it is wrong.

Kate presented herself on tv as HER way was the ONLY way. Jon was shown to be a great father when left on his own, making his own parenting decisions, taking charge of all 8, etc.

He "gave up" at home because he could NEVER do it "right" by Kate's view.

Jon made a wise decision by going to France. He needs to bring in a massive income to support those kids until they are 21 and the trip to Grance may allow that. (Child support now extends to the age of 21 if the child is in college).

I wish them both luck and happiness.

YAWN

Hey Leslee Brown:

FYI - Jon is in France "working" for Ed Hardy (it is a business trip) just like Kate "works" in the spas in California promoting her books with her bodyguard boyfriend. Don't give me the line that she needs to work to pay the mortgage - they don't need that big of a house.

Not on Jon's side because they are both a couple of tools who put themselves before their kids. I am sure that those kids would love to enjoy the pool sometime, but that is in the backyard and the "p people" can't get good "candid" shots of them there.

pdom

I am sure TLC never considered this moneymaking show would spin so violently out of their control.

This is what happens when you get greedy. They've made their money, now, they need to go away.

hadenough

Jon was in France on business, and whether you hate Ed Hardy clothes or not, it was business -- he has a right to explore possibilities. HIs girlfriend? Who cares. What is the big deal, divorce papers have been filed, the marriage is over. And, for all we know she is a friend looking for publicity and knowing the paps are following him everywhere, he invited her along to get tongues wagging. She is a wanna be shoe designer, so perhaps Jon invited her along in hopes the Ed Hardy designer could help her get started -- names, connections, etc. Kate was in LA earlier in the week trying to find anyone interested in a deal -- no one complaining about her. Why not? The children need to be out of the public view and the TLC show needs to end. Hopefully the parents are working on finding new ways to make money that don't involve the kids. Good. I hope I never hear or see anything else about these two jerks, ever again..

coolbutterfly

Jon has turned out to be a major disappointment! Yes he was verbally abused on their show, but now that the sh** has hit the fan I totally see what went on behind closed doors. Jon played us all for fools. Who is the one raising their eight children and still finding time for a job that does not take them away from home long hours everyday? As a mom of three small boys I too wish I could have a part time job so as to optimize my time spent with my children. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK KATE!!!

Seamom

Oh - and as for Jon quitting his job to "sit home"?

I admire that. He could have stayed at work and left his kids with an army of Nannies (that Kate uses as well).

But he manned-up and chose to stay home while Kate was/is gone.

Annette

Jon is SUCH A LOSER! He's a big Boodee Hoodee mama's boy. Can't stand that type. LOSER!

Annette

#31 - pdom
#32 - Chris

DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR WRITING IS EXACTLY THE SAME & IT'S OBVIOUS THAT YOU'RE THE SAME SAD PATHETIC INDIVIDUAL?

WHY DON'T YOU GET A LIFE? My God!!!!!!!!

Enough already!!!!!!!!

You're creepy!!!!!!!

Ya Freakin' Loser.

pdom

The house is a tax break/credit, it is paid for or almost paid for. It will be the last stop, they won't need anything bigger.

Anyone ever wonder why the kids never go on playdates, or why no other kids ever come over to play? Let's see, would I want to come over to play with my kids to be photographed? I'd have to sign a release to have a blimpin' playdate.