Nas -- I Don't Make What Kelis Thinks

7/13/2009 2:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nas -- I Don't Make What Kelis ThinksNas has fired back in his bitter divorce case with Kelis claiming he's paid her more than she says and he makes less than she thinks.

For starters, Kelis claims Nas raked in $11 million for his album deal. Nas fired back in legal papers, "I did not receive even half that amount"... claiming it's more like $4 mil. Nas claims his income is declining, and he's only pulling in $147,165 a month.

As for what he spends ... $71,371.96 a month, which includes $10,000 a month in clothing/hair/toiletries/personal effects.

Kelis, who is about to give birth to their child, claims Nas hasn't paid a penny for child or spousal support since he left her. Nas, who says he wants to be "fully involved" in the parenting of their child, claims he's agreed to pay $350 for a stroller, $450 for a baby sling and $1,598 for two cribs.

Nas thinks $5,000 a month is reasonable for child support since the kid will just be a newborn.

Nas And Kelis

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

illy

get off nas sack Kelis mad because she broke 5 stack is plent a child need not sour bitch needs

cheddar

Who are these people? Writer - are there some paragraphs missing?

Jill

Very reasonable - I would LOOOOOOVE for a judge to get me THAT much! Kelis is money hungry.

Nelson Muntz

Wow. These people have a reality check coming. Check back in 5 years and see if either of them has an income of $50K even.

agnes

Who are these people and why do they make so much money? Our priorities are way off. Teachers and policemen/women can't make ends meet - but some guy named Nas needs 10k a month to get dressed and take a shower? Really?

iamcuriousyellow

#3

I agree with you. Who the hell are these people? They´re actually breeding?

ILuvMJ4eva

Nas is cheap.

jeff420smith

^^^^^
you people are stupid... Dudes a rapper...
Why comment on something that you don't even know about???
Seriously??? Just askin...

bree

are you people serious with the "who are these people" comments?!?! that is NAS... come on. apparently you're 12 years old.

Jennifa O Jenny

I agree with Nas - I think Kelis is just trying to milk this thing for all it's worth.

ellenviola@gmail.com

another child that will grow up not understanding where his daddy is and why didnt daddy come to my birthday......come on fathers, stay in the home and become daddys!!!!!!

chicken head

really--who are these people-- Rap stars ??

ChuckB

He make $150000 a month and want to give her a little over 3%.
He spends $70000 on clothing/hair/toiletries/personal effects.
His guy is a total POS and cheap, I bet he doesn't even tip 10%.

Azucar

#3 & #5. You know that song that goes "My milshake brings all the boys to the yard" Well, Kelis is the one the sings it and her husband is a rapper. But yeah, lt's a nasty divorce. She better do more than shake her milkshake. She might need to sell some to get some extra funds.

Colo.Girl

All I got was $210 a month for my child support.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments