Nas -- I Don't Make What Kelis Thinks

7/13/2009 2:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nas -- I Don't Make What Kelis ThinksNas has fired back in his bitter divorce case with Kelis claiming he's paid her more than she says and he makes less than she thinks.

For starters, Kelis claims Nas raked in $11 million for his album deal. Nas fired back in legal papers, "I did not receive even half that amount"... claiming it's more like $4 mil. Nas claims his income is declining, and he's only pulling in $147,165 a month.

As for what he spends ... $71,371.96 a month, which includes $10,000 a month in clothing/hair/toiletries/personal effects.

Kelis, who is about to give birth to their child, claims Nas hasn't paid a penny for child or spousal support since he left her. Nas, who says he wants to be "fully involved" in the parenting of their child, claims he's agreed to pay $350 for a stroller, $450 for a baby sling and $1,598 for two cribs.

Nas thinks $5,000 a month is reasonable for child support since the kid will just be a newborn.

Nas And Kelis

Pray For the Beaten Up!

Remember the Carl's Jr. "Milkshake" commercial??? that's who she(Kelis) be....LOL....if you dunno them you are showing your age.....I am never showing my age......Peter Pan forever!!!

iamcuriousyellow

#7 You're an idiot. When we write "who are these people?", we aren't actually asking a question. We are implying that these people are worthless. Go back to the corner of your room and rock back and forth in the fetal position, you cretin.

agnes

I'm guessing that neither one has thought to set up a college fund. Probably don't think any offspring of theirs would have the intelligence to go to college. Oh, I forgot ... Obama's going to pay for everyone to go to college.

Fools Rush In

So, a kid should only need half of what he spends on his clothing, shampoo and fragrance for a month?

So, if I decide I need $75 in clothing allowance in my budget per month, I should pay out $37.50 for my kid? Where do I sign up for this program? Hey, if the budget gets a little tight, I can use a coupon and only spend $40 and send the kid $20. Whoohoo, can't wait to start this program for myself.

floydpink

" ucker iggers "

js

i do think he should give more money but Kelis is milking it. shes making it out to seem like he left her with nothing but she does have her own money, it may not be as much as him but she isn't poor. she probably wants more money so she can cont. to live a life of luxery. if she gets more money i bet most of it will go to her stuff, not the baby

LadyG

12. And exactly how much do you think is left of that 150k after taxes? 5k a month for child support is more than fair. If she wants more then let HER help support the child. She should just name the baby "my little meal ticket" and be done.

pollynoo

Who are these mugly, fugly, ugly people and why are they on here?? Oh that's right, no talent douchebags.

me

Since he doesn't really want to personally sacrifice much, she ought to just get a third trimester abortion.

sultrysiren

Just comment on the story. why all the racial nonsense?! really its just ignorant. look at winehouse. she's your people. Yuk! besides. Nas should give more money to support his child in the manner he would have been supported had he been a parent in a joint relationship or the only parent.

DOODAD

"As for what he spends .... $71,371.96 a month, which includes $10,000 a month in clothing/hair/toiletries/personal effects."

You gotta love the way blacks prioritize their finances.

josh

HALF Eddie.

Texas HoldEm

Split the baby (all monies) in half!!!!

I'm writing a song for you to sing "Give It Up for Da Baby, Give it Up" Song Title & Lyrics TexasHoldEm© 07/13/2009

What a loser...how kind to chip in couple a hundred bucks for a stroller....."Give up half Da $71,371.96 a month, which includes $10,000 a month in clothing/hair/toiletries/personal effects.....

Kris

His Azz better start forking over 35k a month, she deserves it! That's his BabyMama and he trying to act a fool!

Pray For the Beaten Up!

MICHAEL JACKSON WHERE ARE YOU!!!