Nas -- I Don't Make What Kelis Thinks

7/13/2009 2:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nas -- I Don't Make What Kelis ThinksNas has fired back in his bitter divorce case with Kelis claiming he's paid her more than she says and he makes less than she thinks.

For starters, Kelis claims Nas raked in $11 million for his album deal. Nas fired back in legal papers, "I did not receive even half that amount"... claiming it's more like $4 mil. Nas claims his income is declining, and he's only pulling in $147,165 a month.

As for what he spends ... $71,371.96 a month, which includes $10,000 a month in clothing/hair/toiletries/personal effects.

Kelis, who is about to give birth to their child, claims Nas hasn't paid a penny for child or spousal support since he left her. Nas, who says he wants to be "fully involved" in the parenting of their child, claims he's agreed to pay $350 for a stroller, $450 for a baby sling and $1,598 for two cribs.

Nas thinks $5,000 a month is reasonable for child support since the kid will just be a newborn.

Nas And Kelis

sdp

what, no dating sites ?????

chicken head

whats a Nas??

danielle

cheap ass its not like she's gonna qualify for medi-cal he thinks medical expenses pay them selves? dont get married if you don't want to possibly be responsible for the other person dumb asses its in the contract(vows). to people out their calling kelis a gold digger think again nas was the one who didn't want her ass working in the first place.

CC

Wow, people sure are mean and opinionated around here. I am SURE the baby would have plenty on $5000 a month. My family survives on that for EVERYTHING but THAT"S NOT THE POINT!! The point is that he should be responsible for giving his baby a good life, the sort of life he/she would have had if mom and dad were still together. BTW, K-Fed gets 20-25k a month PLUS living expenses and alimony, he got 15-20k back when Britney was doing NOTHING but being weird.

I don't know if she (Kelis) deserves more or not but it's not about. He should be ashamed of himself for spending more on clothes and products then his kid. As a parent I don't understand how he could even feel like a man. Of course, I actually take care of my children so what do I know!

Btw, all the people that said "well, I only got $250 a month". That's the kind of life you are living though. I'm sure your $250 was the same as $10,000 to these people. He better feel good he doesn't live in my state because they'd take 20-30% no questions asked!!

cwazy

Well if the dude pays more than 5000 for his clothes then he is an idiot. ANYONE who pays that for a jacket, a tshirt, or a pair of shoes, is not thinking about the economy...Either way, i don't think this woman should have to pay 5k for a crib, etc etc....when theres more than decent ones for 500 bucks. But of course, these people in the "industry" have to have the best in everything. In that sense, yes she is a gold digger, trying to milk it for all its worth. She wants to continue to live a lavish lifestyle when everyone else in the country is suffering. She obviously is selfish....its just feeding into greed. Sorry, but i think anyone who asks so much a month for child support IS greedy. But of course, he should pay for his child....before his clothes. But he should learn to be more wise!!!! Because in a few years, i bet he will end up bankrupt

cwazy

Btw, these celebrities should focus more on their children and less on having nannies around. You decide to get pregnant, you should be a hands on parent....If your career is more important, than use birth control then. As far as k-fed goes, hes just a gold digger period. He has no talent, never will LOL...I know kelis had a career, but still.....You have to wonder why LA is bankrupt, paying these celebrities more than they are WORTH.

. But thats just my opinion lol. I just think its awful to have a life of nannies for kids. I respect the celebrities who take the time to actually be with their kids. And donate to others. Rather than feud.

Crystal

Lol, how pathetic... she's clearly after his money, but shouldn't she have enough of her own?

$5,000 a month for a baby? WHAT the? Some people only earn double that a fricking year, and he's gonna pay her that per MONTH!? My God, celebrities really are out of order.

ARTOFWAR

AT # 12--CHUCKB YOU POSTED:
He make $150000 a month and want to give her a little over 3%.
He spends $70000 on clothing/hair/toiletries/personal effects.
His guy is a total POS and cheap, I bet he doesn't even tip 10%.
-------------------------------
I suppose you would give her all of your money right?
CHUCKB you are a SUCKER, and what is commonly referred to on the
street about men that give away all their money to women, you are also
a TRICK.

What did this woman and women like her ever do, other than to marry a rich man?
And why should she other than child support,
be entitled to live his lifestyle after they are no longer married.

Suckers like you CHUCKB are the reason that some of these money grubbing American women,
feel that they are entitled to
live like their rich husbands after a divorce.
And for what?
Oh yea, for opening up their legs and spending his money while they were married.
Now she wants to continue to spend
the man's money without opening up her legs,
Only so that she can give it to some other guy that doesn't even have a job.

CHUCKB men like you, and I use the word man loosely,
are nothing but a wallet with legs remember that.
You and your kind have ruined the American woman.

However, to those and very few real men still left out here.
We the ones with much to lose.
We must learn to pick our mates much, much more wisely.
(nuff said.) ARTOFWAR

stretch

Illmatic - look it up for those who don't know who Nas is, acknoledged by most as one of the greatest rap albums of all time

Ether - look it up, its when Nas lyrically destroyed your fav rapper Jay-Z

Nas is in most top 10 rappers of all time lists and there are plenty who rank him as #1. He has one of the most consistent catalogs in hiphop, 7 Platinum albums and debuted at number 1 with his last album that was certified Gold in 2008.

If you don't know who Nas is, you obviously don't listen to hiphop and can keep it moving.

me

Best rapper = not very good.

just sayin

Hey Kelis guess how much I get a month in child support??? ZERO!!!!!!! Be happy you can get something!! If you don't want the 5000 I'll take it...lol...Stop being so greedy! There is no way it costs 5000 a month to take care of a baby! You want that money for yourself!

UptownRazorback

Posted at 2:20PM on Jul 13th 2009 by greasedlitnin'

No buddy... It's suburan white people that make them rich. Black people bootleg their albums. Due the research and learn something.

me

Yeah it's all about money when you impregnate a woman who you care nothing about. Listen up, men. I doubt you would be giving enough to let someone pleasure themself in your body and then be uncomfortable for nine months while a baby grows inside of you. You certainly wouldn't comfort that baby when it cries and make the nurturing and protection of that baby the priority of your life. The least you men can do is give money, when you're so irresponsible. Women think men care about them..hmm, I wonder why. Quit lying, men. Be responsible, and quit lying, or pay up half of what you got to the women you casually f and impregnate. Wear a condom or pay up. Youv'e altered 2 lives forever. The least you can do is pay.

M

KELIS IS A F***** BITCH AND NAS IS LUCKY TO BE RID OF HER GREEDY A**..SHE HAS MENTAL ISSUES WHICH WILL ALL COME OUT IN THE CUSTODY TRIAL..SHE IS EXTREMELY SELFISH AND DIFFICULT WITH EVERYONE IN HER LIFE AND SHE IS OBSESSED WITH STUFFING HER FACE WITH FOOD AND CRITICIZING EVERYTHINGGGGGGG..THIS BROKE A** B!TCH NEEDS TO GET A CLUE THAT SHE HAS NO TALENT AND IS A COMPLETE NOBODY..I HOPE NAS GETS CUSTODY BECAUSE THAT CRAZYB!TCH IS NOT A GOOD INFLUENCE AND GOD HELP THAT POOR LITTLE BABY

Wait a minute,that's my house!

Great. I'll pay for 2 cribs (beds),1 baby sling etc., I will not care for you and my child by providing a nice, safe place to live, food in the fridge, and by ensuring that all basic bills are paid for....75% of OUR comunitiy's (Black) children are raised without their fathers! Nas...you're an ass. You are more interested in exacting revenge....than in being a good father LOSER.