Slap Chop Rap Remix -- Coming to Your TV!

7/13/2009 9:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It started out as a joke, but now it's reality -- the Slap Chop rap remix will hit the airwaves tonight as a bona fide infomercial!

Slap Chop Click to view!

The Truth

opinionation you not know nothing about football then

jose

That infomercial was out 2 months before he slapped a hooker.

jose

I know Michael Vick can't ever be compared to great QB's. Tell me what did he do thats so great. If you think he can be compared with Joe Namath, Johnny Unitas, Brett Farve, Dan Marino then you've got serious mental issues and the hospital shouldn't be letting you on the internet.

Mary P

Yep #42 - amazing that he's got a job. And no - Pampered Chef nor this moron had the chopper first - Billy Mays did (and no, not being protective, I'm an infomercial junkie with a kitchen full of gadgets). Billy pitched it something like 15-20 years ago. Pampered Chef admittedly has no inventors on the roster. This guy is a douche, putting it mildly. How is it, he's making some money after what he did and the whole auto crash thing? He's been sued, was a Scientologist, was sued for lying about the Sham Wow, then crashed into someone. Yeah, definitely not too shady to buy something from....

UGH

I WOULD NOT BUY SH.T FROM THIS JACKED UP FOOL. "SLAP CHOP MY A..

jose

he didn't crash into someone he slapped a hooker

Edumacated

So what you're telling us is : You're either going to give us Jackson news, or NO news. Because this crap surely falls under the category of "no news."

Mary P

#49 - opinionation - Go search it. Happened middle of June, head on collision. Search Vince Offer accident. First link even has after accident photos.

ChuckyDee

Pretty god damn funny........ Does he slap his hookers that way?

Edumacated

Ignore my previous comment. THE TRUTH is that I LOOOOVE Michael Vick!! I have fantasies about his big, black sinewy arms wrapped around my puny, cadaver-like, toothpick body. Oh PLEASE sign Michael Vick so I can have wet dreams each time he plays. Ooooh, Mikey!

jose

my apologies if there really was an accident because the only detail I can find is that the accident wasn't his fault.

Mary P

Hard to find updates on it, I'd post directly but I don't do the spam thing and hate trying to get around filters. You have to go to the local papers.

Joselova

Slap Chop is the move, we should all buy a dozen! A+ concept and vibe!

jose

I saw the pictures and found TMZ's article about it. Like I said my apologies.

jose

anyone wanna see some pics of what he did to the hooker check out this link and scroll down. wow some graphic pics.