Slap Chop Rap Remix -- Coming to Your TV!

7/13/2009 9:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It started out as a joke, but now it's reality -- the Slap Chop rap remix will hit the airwaves tonight as a bona fide infomercial!

Slap Chop Click to view!

jose

# 51 Mary P the accident was June 18th and TMZ posted those pictures June 12th so the pictures aren't after accident photos.

Mary P

#60 - opinionation - That's why I mentioned to look at the local papers sites and the local online sites. Not TMZ, they have info on the crash to start, but for updates and pictures of the crash, you have to look at the little guys because after, none of the big outlets covered it.

jose

no one has pictures of the crash I have searched it, the site you directed me too had pictures but they were Vince Offer's mugshot pictures when he had the altercation with the hooker. You stated that they were after accident photos and their are no after accident photos.

LaChicaNY

LMFAO!! This is brilliant!! If you don't like it, you're a hater! Hats off to whoever thought of this. Great job!! Good luck with the sales of Slap Chop!! I'm buying two!!

jose

Your gonna buy two because of that video well hey i've got some ocean front property in arizona for sale cheap.

Mary P

Maybe it was Vince Offer auto accident or crash - can't remember which. I had this discussion with my brother a few weeks ago. I'll see if I can get a good link and point you there.

And to #63 - no one over 13 uses "hater". Well, I guess if you are mentally...

Jimmy Z

First.

jose

I would appreciate it i've searched every which way and can only find mugshot photos.

jose

#66
is there an unknown rule that comments restart after the 65th one. but then again I guess you are the first one with a 66th comment,

Marlon.

Billy mays is turning in his oxy grave. LONG LIVE MICHAEL JACKSON.

jose

long live Michael jackson

i'm sorry he passed away recently.

jose

why are people saying Billy Mays is turning in his grave did they put him on a rotisserie stick.

_luna

I don't like the dancing bunny!!! The online version with the break dancing 80's kid is so much funnier! it works better!
You're going to love my nuts!

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Ron Popeil sell something like this in the early 90's? He had the best infomercials!

LMFAO!

His original commercial was funny enuff but this is HILARIOUS! Your gonna love my nuts!

NORMA D

MAN....................I MISS BILLY MAYS..........................