Slap Chop Rap Remix -- Coming to Your TV!

7/13/2009 9:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It started out as a joke, but now it's reality -- the Slap Chop rap remix will hit the airwaves tonight as a bona fide infomercial!

Slap Chop Click to view!

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Fuman

Steve Porter did an amazing job on this, he deserves major props for taking a stupid infomercial and making it a classic!

hamilTonyan

I like replaying it from 107 when he says your gonna love my nuts,

hamilTonyan

The dancer chick looks like she is having an anaphilactic shock

DigitalCAPS

Never saw so much hatefulness on a comment board in my life... HAVE FUN! This was funny as hell! And yes, HELL is FUNNY!

pcchip

It was a brilliant move for them to embrace it and put actually put it on TV, I just hope most people that see it will "get it"

I don't like vince personally, but I love the slapchop remix

Mikka

OMG........ If you don't know what the bunny is for, then you need specialist help! I mean it's so obvious, even my 8 year old worked it out. Anyone who is confused, google "bunny" with a plus sign, then "slapchop". It's really funny, I have 3 slap chops, because once I pull mine out & grease it up, the whole family wants a piece of the action. One hint though, don't use water based lube on the slapchop, because it'll rust the blades. Thanks to infomercials, the last time I left the house was in 1998, thank you.

bobby45

Wasn't he just busted for slap chopping a hooker in a motel room?

FlamingoNut

3. I swear, this POS wanna be Billy Mays, needs to go back to selling crack down on 3rd street. Loser.
Posted at 8:44PM on Jul 13th 2009 by IhateVINCE

Agreed!
I will NEVER buy anything that this low life pitches. He irritated me the very first time I saw him, and it was straight downhill from there.

Adam

idiocracy was right

reatrds_u_r

People who are calling this crap you FAIL.

The original infomercial was remixed and auto-tuned by a guy on Youtube call DJ Steve Porter, a go few months ago just for fun. He had no intention of it being the proper commercial, meanwhile 4 million people have now seen Steve's amusing work.

Now that it has become so popular SlapChop asked to use Steve's remix, and I say good on him. This is way more interesting than the original video.

So prior to you slagging something you know little about, I say STFU and do some research before you blow your mouth off.

You only end us looking stupid.

Greg

This is so awesome, I keep watching this every week or so. Can't get this song out of my head. Skin's at the bottom chop chop chop chop chop......!

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8