Jackson's Maid -- He Binged On Drugs

7/14/2009 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonOne of Michael Jackson's former housekeepers told law enforcement the singer was often in such bad shape from drugs, his eyes would roll back in his head.

We've obtained documents from the Santa Barbara County Sheriff Department's 1993 investigation into allegations of child molestation. Kristina Fournier told deputies back then ... she saw syringes while she was employed at Neverland. Deputies asked her if she ever saw Jackson inject himself with a hypodermic needle -- she said no.

Fournier told deputies she was aware Jackson was under the influence of drugs and "under a doctor's care." Fournier said she saw doctors "come and go" at Neverland.

And Fournier said, on the subject of Jackson's drug addiction, "I think he had good periods and bad periods, and when he had a bad period, he had a bad period. Then he would get off (referring to drugs) and then it would start again."

Fournier said it was "well-known" among the Neverland staff that Jackson had a drug problem -- "Yes, and people would say, his eyes were rolling in the back of his head and he wouldn't know what he was talking about."

Neverland Ranch Raid

Della

Well while we all have our own points of view about drug abuse and what have you. Consider that the article written about Michael that he was ill and had only 6 months to live may have been true, the possibility that Michael's heart gave out and he simply died is a plausible theory and all this is for nothing. I mean, It could be just to keep the story alive. Maybe he just died in his sleep. It has been known to happen.

Jenae

NitaNy

I did not call anyone a name, nor did I pass judgement. Judging is not for me to do. Your anger with me is misplaced.

Joe Jackson

What is MJ going to do when he has to face God?

Is he going to hide behind his attorney's?
Pay someone off?
Blame his childhood?
Do drugs to hide his pain?
Have some Prince pay off God?
Hire another Dr.?
Hide in his Hollywood mansion?
How is he going to explain molesting God's children? God knows the truth?
I don't think he is going to weasel out of this one

Della

Sorry, So many people have been attacking me.. I'm getting a headache.

Lori

9. I don't bui it. Half of the things that people are saying now are false. I belive he had problems, with drugs but not that much as people are saying. Look at his kids, they said Michael was the best daddy in the world, i dunno if he would be in condition to care for them if he was so on drugs. So stop posting crap out of respect for him and his children!

Posted at 6:29AM on Jul 14th 2009 by Katie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How the heck do you know anything? Not THAT much problems with drugs?? I guess being an IV drug addict isn't really that bad as long as it's Michael Jackson. As for his kids, only ONE child said he was the best daddy. Of course you'd say the same thing if you got to eat ice cream every morning, had a gazillion toys, had a theme park in your yard, AND a zoo. But you notice the son? NOT ONE TEAR fell from his eyes. And even La Toya said he hasn't cried at all since he died. Maybe cuz he was being molested? It's certainly possible. I wouldn't shed a tear for the death of someone who had done something like that to me either.

lisa lee

It's hard to help someone that DO NOT WANT HELP and the people around him just enabled him because he is/was Michael Jackson, they just wanted to be apart of the entourage instead of standing up and saying Michael you are killing yourself - or did try and was not successful. People with lots of money and fame - call the shots and everyone ask how high do you want me to jump. I love him however, I do believe he was addicted to some form of drugs, wait until the toxicology report comes out like - no more questions regarding drug use - everyone will know for sure. The only person that murdered MIchael was Michael - the doctor's played a part in his death - however, it was MJ that paid "top dollar" for drugs. If he did not want help - no one could have SAVE him. In a 12-step program - the first person to help the addict is the addict saying I no longer want to live this way - if the reports are correct - MJ was too busy enjoying the "high feeling" he was getting from the drugs, even if the family had staged a successful "internvention" - he could at any time - sign himself out - no one could keep him from signing out. At some point, the addict has to take responsiblity for their actions - stop putting the blame on everyone else. It starts and ends with the addict and unforunately, MJ did not want help from his family or true friends not the "users"but true friends - sometimes the truth hurts - and instead of hearing the truth - he surrounded himself with people that lied to him and for him - users.

Jstbtrflyz

There are some pretty nasty people in this world. Ignorance is bliss, isn't it folks? And NitaNY, keep on keepin' on, it's nice to read some thoughtful and honest posts every once in a while.

Joe Jackson

Is it strange that Queen Latifah did an eulogy at MJ funeral and had never met Michael?
Thats a first I ever heard of something like that, but of course I am the weird one to even think that was strange, must happen all the time in MJ's world.

Edge

326. What is MJ going to do when he has to face God?

Is he going to hide behind his attorney's?
Pay someone off?
Blame his childhood?
Do drugs to hide his pain?
Have some Prince pay off God?
Hire another Dr.?
Hide in his Hollywood mansion?
How is he going to explain molesting God's children? God knows the truth?
I don't think he is going to weasel out of this one

Posted at 1:17PM on Jul 14th 2009 by God

I think god will say, you tried your best to help mankid and only the fans listend to you, the rest will rot in hell.
In other words...... get a life !!!!!!

This man gave over $300 million to childs.

What have you done ???
O i think nothing, like must haters on here.

Jenae

#326 What will we all do when we are standing before GOD at the judgement throne? Like you said GOD does know all. Hopefully each, and everyone of us will say guilty as charged. "All have sinned, and fall short of the glory of GOD."

FLORIDA

Ya know what?? IF THIS WERE ANYONE ELSE THE CHILD PROTECTION AGENCIES WOULD HAVE BEEN ALL OVER HIM AND WOULD HAVE TAKEN THE KIDS AWAY FROM HIM!!! GOOD PARENT!?!?! HA!! HE WAS A DRUGGED UP FREAK WHO WAS NEVER IN ANY CONDITION TO CARE FOR HIS KIDS AT ALL.....ENOUGH WITH ALL THIS 'HE WAS A GOOD PARENT" CRAP!!

Della

Get a Life-- I apologized to You... please review comments..... to the poster who asked about what MJ would say when he stood before God...

Read the Bible....

"" Fo ALL have sinned and falled short of the Glory of God...

".... but by his stripes we are healed.... That's what the bible says...

You base you comments on assumptions..

Mullins

Addiction is a disease- I believe that before any person can be helped or healed with any addiction -that person needs to search deep within themselves what caused them to find comfort in a drug,alcohol or whatever they are using to cover up the pain within themselves. Just like a house has to have a foundation- Any kind of addiction is started from some kind of foundation of things such as abuse,neglect or some other things in a persons life. Some people are so sensitive that they are like a sponge- everything negative that happens to them they bottle it up inside and when it gets so much they can not deal with it. They turn to things to releave the pain and to help them cope with everyday life- And the thing they turn to-to relieve the pain- is the thing that usually kills them. Like the saying goes- Do not judge a person until you have walked a mile in that persons shoes- What is sad is usually nobody sees the signs until it is to late-Michael went through alot of things from his childhood as he stated - I think that is why so many plastic surgeries-He was trying to fix on the outside what really needed fixed on the inside. Words can hurt people - he was made fun of because of his nose- He had no childhood - he said he was beat as a child to perform- he was so afraid of his dad that he vomited when he would see him- he never had a normal childhood- he could not call his dad-dad- and he said he wanted to call him dad-I think his music was a way to express how he felt about things- I think his dance was help to him also- I believe it helped him release the anger inside- We will never know what he went through-just what he said- But, we do know he was the best singer,dancer and Best performer we will ever see. What is sad is the sign was there that he needed help- But no help really came- And a life is gone. Rest in peace Michael - you will be missed

what an idiot

WILL ALL YOU PEDOPHILE, DRUG ADDICTED FREAKS AND SO CALLED FANS GET A LIFE!!!! THE "BOY" GOT WHT HE DESRVED.DEATH. ANYONE ELSE WHO MOLESTED BOYS LIKE HE DID WOULD BE IN JAIL GETTING ASS RAPED BUT HE PAID MILLIONS OF $$$$ SO HE WOULDN'T GO TO JAIL. FACE IT, PEOPLE, HIS MUSIC SUCKED AS HE GREW OLDER AND MORE DEPENDENT ON DRUGS.
AND #15.... A LOT OF DRUG ADDICTS ACT THE "GOOD PARENT'. HOW WOULD THESE KIDS -WHICH WERE NOT HIS-KNOW WHAT A REAL PARENT IS LIKE. REMEMBER HANGING HIS KID OUT A BALCONY WINDOW???? I, FOR ONE, AM I NOT GOING TO MOURN THIS DRUG ADDICTED, PEDOPHILE, SORRY EXCUSE FOR A MAN OR HUMAN FOR THAT MATTER. HE WASN'T THAT GREAT. THE GREATS ARE JIMI HENDRIX, JIM MORRISON,

Ziggy

All this shows it what people have said during investigations....it doesn't show that it was proven to be fact or fiction. people can say anything they want about anyone. doesn't make it true. I don't think we'll ever know the whole story.