Jackson's Maid -- He Binged On Drugs

7/14/2009 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonOne of Michael Jackson's former housekeepers told law enforcement the singer was often in such bad shape from drugs, his eyes would roll back in his head.

We've obtained documents from the Santa Barbara County Sheriff Department's 1993 investigation into allegations of child molestation. Kristina Fournier told deputies back then ... she saw syringes while she was employed at Neverland. Deputies asked her if she ever saw Jackson inject himself with a hypodermic needle -- she said no.

Fournier told deputies she was aware Jackson was under the influence of drugs and "under a doctor's care." Fournier said she saw doctors "come and go" at Neverland.

And Fournier said, on the subject of Jackson's drug addiction, "I think he had good periods and bad periods, and when he had a bad period, he had a bad period. Then he would get off (referring to drugs) and then it would start again."

Fournier said it was "well-known" among the Neverland staff that Jackson had a drug problem -- "Yes, and people would say, his eyes were rolling in the back of his head and he wouldn't know what he was talking about."

Neverland Ranch Raid

Jstbtrflyz

But you notice the son? NOT ONE TEAR fell from his eyes. And even La Toya said he hasn't cried at all since he died. Maybe cuz he was being molested? It's certainly possible. I wouldn't shed a tear for the death of someone who had done something like that to me either.

Posted at 1:21PM on Jul 14th 2009 by Lori
_______________________________________________________________________________
Lori,

I've read lots of your comments here, this time, however, I think I'm going to respond. That you even believe half of what comes out of LaToya's mouth is enough for me. No disrespect, but we are talking about LaToya. Good Lord. And as far as his son not crying, these are young children, try not to forget that. Kids are resiliant (sp?) and handle things far differently than adults do. I love how, you, among others, are running off at the mouth that he was molesting his own children. So, his son didn't cry because he was being molested and you wouldn't cry for someone who did that to you. Interesting.

Let's just call it what it is here shall we? People are going to come out of the woodwork, not to the LAPD though, to rag mags like Star, National Enquirer, tv shows, etc, so they can earn a buck and get their 15 minutes. The Jacksons, including Joe The Abuser Jackson, are going to make the rounds and give interview after interview after interview, why, because they are publicity hungry, broke and need to earn a living. So just as they did in life, they are being supported by MJ, even his death. And the only time LaToya is in the news or being 'sought' is when it concerns Michael. She's useless.

People are also going to believe what they want, 'he was a pedophile', 'he wasn't a pedophile', 'he's not responsible', 'he is responsible', and that's okay, everyone is entitled to their own opinions and thoughts. But to sit on your computers and just make stuff up "he was molesting his own children", is ridiculous. And to sit on your computers and be nasty and hurtful and disrespectful and call names because someone doesn't agree with YOUR opinion/s is just downright childish. That statement is to no one in particular as that happens on this site often.....

And for those that think Mike is going to hell, I don't think so.....I think Michael's hell was right here on Earth, I have no doubts that his soul is wandering in a better place, free of pain, enjoying that Childhood he so desperately tried to find his entire life....

R.H.

So far, from the news, the only thing I believe about Michael Jackson lately, is that he's dead. The rest is all speculation and people wanting to be paid for their lies and get 15 minutes of fame. In the trials, the only people I believed was Michael and his family and people who really were close to him. Look at all the stuff they did to him, the press, the police, and so-called friends and employess why would I believe them now? I think the news have blown their own credibility by not sticking to the facts and setting up scenarios that led to even more speculation.

Mullins

As far as the son not crying- Some people have a hard time expressing how they feel- They hold their pain inside they have a hard time showing it- Shame on you for saying the son never cried- The child is experiencing a tragedy that they have never experienced before- People are so easy to judge and throw stones- The child lost his Dad- A person he loved- you do not know or never will know what that child was feeling- Stop judging- Unbelievable- Very sad!!!

Ben

Jstbtrflyz, so glad you posted that. I was going to, but no need now, as you said it better than I ever could have.

Sally

It's all true!! Nobody saw me at the memorial service, right? Excuse my typing but my thumbs don't work as good as they used to. By the way, where was his good fiends (opps) I mean friends, like Webster and the home alone guy? Where the hell was oprah?

MY offer is

I AM LEAVING NEVERLAND TO TRAVEL WITH TINKER BELL AND FRIENDS.I WILL STOP IN VEGAS THEN OFF TO BAHRAIN,PICK UP THE SAND MAN THEN TO LONDON/IRELAND AND TAP DANCE ALL NITE.I WILL RETURN TO VEGAS WHEN THE HEAT IS DOWN ,MY SKIN DOES NOT LIKE SUN BUT MONEY TO MAKE THERE .MY NEW NAME IS SHHHHHH,SOUNDS LIKE (angel) i like little games.heeee heeee LOVE YOU SEE YOU

iamcuriousyellow

And what about Octomom? Has anybody even THOUGHT of asking Octomom what she knows about Michael Jackson?

Moni

OK people complaining about Mj stories why do you still read them. Its funny how everyone is "supposedly" tired of MJ but his stories still receives ALL the comments. There are other stories for you to read now if u don't like him.

Cali MJ Fan

Ok, my question still is why, if the remarks posted here are true, Ssanta Barbara Sheriffs not investigate his drug use if they had proof both on 1993 and 2003/5 that he was abusing drugs?

Someone needs to investigate the legal ramifications of what liability they hold in his death. Honestly, I think they hold some. They could have said he was a danger to himself and to his children--true or not-- that would have allowed them to open an inquiry.

Has anyone tried interviewing some of the SB sheriffs?

Jenae

NitaNY

I did not post that comment twice. I saw your post.

Lori

MAYBE ALL OF U WHO INSIST ON MJ BEING A PAEDOPHILE SHOULD READ THIS AND HOPEFULLY YOU WILL SWALLOW YR TONGUES OR EVEN BETTER GET YRSELVES A LIFE AND LOOK AT YOURSELVES IN THE MIRROR

REST IN PEACE MJ XX

Posted at 6:53AM on Jul 14th 2009 by EC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Every time you MJ lovers put up a link that's supposed to prove that he wasn't a child molester, I try to have an open mind and read. This is my problem with this article...

Pryor only met Jackson once — at his trial — but the pop star hosted her son’s birthday party at Neverland.
When asked why she believes Jackson didn’t molest his accuser, Pryor said; “I was present when [the accuser and his sibling] were at Neverland. I spoke to these children several times a day, a day when this was supposedly happening.”

One night, when Pryor spent the night at Neverland, she claims the kids were begging to stay in Jackson’s room, even though he wasn’t there.

“When I thought of what the accuser was saying Michael did, I thought to myself ‘What child would want to go into the room where these awful things were happening to them?’” she told Access.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now WTF is this woman sleeping at Jackson's house for without ever even meeting him? And KNOWING the accusations already brought forth by Jordan Chandler, what the HELL is she doing letting her own child sleep with Michael Jackson???
I'm sorry, but this lady is as messed up in the head as all the other single mothers who let their kids sleep with him. No credibility with me.

Mullins

You know what is wrong with the world today- Everyone is so fast to judge the other person- when in fact they need to start judging themselves first- And once you fix your problem then you will have the authority to fix another persons mistakes, To say his child did not cry- Was you with the child when he has been alone maybe crying his eyes out over his Dad- Who are you to judge- Some people hold things inside and can not show expression of how they truly feel. This child lost a dad- this chid is experiencing something they have never experienced before- Unbelievable!!! Before judging STOP for one min and try to put yourself in that persons shoes and unless you have been there you can only guess what is going on- Unbelievable!!!!

Ben

Accusing him of molesting his own children is having an 'open mind?'

chicken head

good point Mr Watson!! what does Octomom have to say?? where is that freak???

ANABEL GARICIA-VALLE

TMZ STOP WITH ALL THIS BS PEOPLE NEED MONEY, NOW THAT HE IS NOT HERE THEY ALL GOING TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT HIM TO SELL THE ENTERVEIW, THERE GOLDEN GOOSE IS GONE AND THEY NEED A WAY TO GET MONEY,
DON'T YOU THINK THAT YOU GUYS ARE GIVING THE DEBBIE MORE WAYS ON HOW SHE CAN GAIN CUSTODY OF HIS KIDS, ALL THIS BS SHE MIGHT USE AGAINST HIS MOM AND TRY TO TAKE THOSE KIDS!!!!!!!!
STOP WITH ALL THS