Jackson's Maid -- He Binged On Drugs

7/14/2009 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonOne of Michael Jackson's former housekeepers told law enforcement the singer was often in such bad shape from drugs, his eyes would roll back in his head.

We've obtained documents from the Santa Barbara County Sheriff Department's 1993 investigation into allegations of child molestation. Kristina Fournier told deputies back then ... she saw syringes while she was employed at Neverland. Deputies asked her if she ever saw Jackson inject himself with a hypodermic needle -- she said no.

Fournier told deputies she was aware Jackson was under the influence of drugs and "under a doctor's care." Fournier said she saw doctors "come and go" at Neverland.

And Fournier said, on the subject of Jackson's drug addiction, "I think he had good periods and bad periods, and when he had a bad period, he had a bad period. Then he would get off (referring to drugs) and then it would start again."

Fournier said it was "well-known" among the Neverland staff that Jackson had a drug problem -- "Yes, and people would say, his eyes were rolling in the back of his head and he wouldn't know what he was talking about."

Neverland Ranch Raid

tim

if i were jacksons family i would take all of theses people to court for defamation !!!!!! all this "CRAP" that is being said and printed is the reason mj was brought up on charges in the first place...also the reason for meds h took, also the reason he is no longer here! HAVE YOU LOSERS NOT DONE ENOUGH? LET THIS LEGEND REST IN PEACE! JUST REMEMBER.... YOU WILL ALL HAVE TO MEET WITH YOUR MAKER SOMEDAY!

Della

Bullcrap-I am a recovering addict. I know for a fact it is a disease. I have been clean for 13 years. It is not a choice. It is a disease. Drugs are symptom of the disease of addiction. My first drug of choice was alcohol, and it progressed from their until I made the choice to stop using. I used drugs, shopping, sex. whatever. Today I make the choice to not use, and I do that one day at a time. So don't minimize that. Each day that I don't pick up is a successful day no matter what happens in my life that day.
Don't critize unless you've been there.

Kaybee

I can say, with all honesty, his music did NOT "move me" and I am not
lying. Something you need to consider; just because YOU feel
something, about music, poetry, flowers, whatever, does not mean that
it has the same effect on another. And, when it doesn't have the same
effect, does not mean the other person is lying. For instance, I
sometimes tear up when I see a baby. Is it right to say that if
seeing a baby does not make YOU tear up, then YOU are lying?
Have you had a relapse? You seem to be living in a different world. MJ was a junkie. Plain and simple.

Heather

Why can't TMZ find anything more recent than 93 or 2003??? And "a maid"? So credible.

If he was so drugged how did he take care of his kids? Why doesn't he look "out of it" on any of the home movies on YouTube? Why wasn't anyone worried about the kids and reporting all of this sooner? This sounds like a bunch of people trying to get a little money and fame cashing in on someone's death.

Kaybee

I worked in the field for years. I saw a lot of people in treatment. It is not a disease. It's a weakness.

ben

it is nothin crazy i love you. i love you baby. i love you you are the world to me when i saw this word baby, and many more words, i exploded. i love you forever

EC

THIS MSG IS ADDRESSED TO "K".
IT IS BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE U "K", MALICIOUS, VINDICTIVE AND FULL OF HATRED FOR YOUR FELLOW PEOPLE THAT CAUSE SO MUCH DISTRESS IN THIS WORLD. YOU MUST HAVE A GREAT DEAL OF BITTERNESS IN YOUR LIFE TO CONTINUOUSLY LASH OUT THE WAY YOU DO. WHY DON'T YOU OPEN UP THAT LITTLE NARROW MIND OF YOURS AND SEE THE STORY EXACTLY HOW IT IS AND THE REASONS THAT BROUGHT MJ TO BECOMING A DRUG ADDICT AND ACTUALLY NOT ONLY MJ BUT ALL OTHER FAMOUS STARS WHO OVERDOSE ON SLEEPING PILLS. MJ WAS NO HEROINE OR COKE ADDICT JUST SIMPLE SLEEPING PILLS WHICH WE ALL AT SOME STAGE TEND TO TAKE IN OUR LIVES.

TAKE A LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR AND ASK YOURSELF WHO YOU REALLY ARE. HAVE YOU EVER OFFERED A HELPING HAND TO SOMEONE OR TO CHARITY. WELL MJ DID AND IS IN THE GUINESS BOOK OF RECORDS. I BET YR SOMEONE THAT HAS NOT ACHIEVED ANYTHING IN HIS / HER LIFE AND NOT EVEN WORTH SPITTING AT. SO THINK B4 U SPEAK NEXT TIME AND DON'T JUDGE OTHERS.

Truth

MJ was so caught up with the Guiness Book Of World Records, when all is said and done someone should contact those folks and nominate MJ for 'Biggest Junkie Of All Time'. He'd win it, hands down... just sayin'

You MJ fanatics are nuts, and quite frankly you give me the heebie jeebies. That means you creep me out. Seriously.

Della

Referring to someone as a "junkie" is such a "cliche". It's outdated" ok? And Michael's music moved people, Maybe not you. No I never relapsed. Just because a person relapsed does not make them a junkie. It makes them human. It means that they had a reservation in their recovery. That;s all it means.
Everyone has to find out for themselves what works for them. Ask anyone in recovery that in order to stay clean you have to change your "people, places, and things in your life. You can't keep doing the same things and expect different results. The saying, if you keep going to the barbershop, you will eventually get your haircut applies to this situation. So you see, in Michael's life, I'm sure he had enough "enablers" who knew his weakness. Without a stong support system, which helps, it can be detrimental.
I'm not making excuses for him, I'm only pointing out the obvious. And if you call him a junkie, then that makes me a junkie cause I used drugs, and every other person who used drugs would be a junkie in your words. But that's how you would see it. And get your own user name.

filth

TMZ............PLEASE STOP WITH MJ STORIES. OVERKILL AND BORING. GIVE US NEW GOSSIP ON OTHER CELEBS.

PEREZ IS LOOKING BETTER AND BETTER THESE DAYS.

Kaybee

I'M REPUBLICAN, BECAUSE WE CAN'T ALL BE ON WELFARE!

you people are sick

This is bull leave the man alone already TMZ you keep this going let the man RIP already.

Kaybee

IS THIS BETTER?

Newspeak

Notice how TMZ is engaged in a whole campaign to bring Michael down. Many of the "witnesses" in that case were found to be liars. Yet, here TMZ continues to report what they said nearly twenty years ago. Notice how mums the word on Latoya's statements. Even though all the other tabloids like CNN and FOX are reporting it. That's because TMZ and Harvey Levin played apart in Michael's death.

wish mj was here

this is whats pissing me off all these people like the nanny family members guards chefs deb rowe his cleaning staff and retarded docs knew he had a big problen with those drugs why didnt someone help before this why wait now hes gone its not gonna bring him back its really sad he didnt have to go so soon but no-one chose to help him and theres help out there you have to get him the help stay right behind him no giving up i feel for the kids they couldnt help they are only kids micheal i love you rest in peace