Jackson's Maid -- He Binged On Drugs

7/14/2009 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonOne of Michael Jackson's former housekeepers told law enforcement the singer was often in such bad shape from drugs, his eyes would roll back in his head.

We've obtained documents from the Santa Barbara County Sheriff Department's 1993 investigation into allegations of child molestation. Kristina Fournier told deputies back then ... she saw syringes while she was employed at Neverland. Deputies asked her if she ever saw Jackson inject himself with a hypodermic needle -- she said no.

Fournier told deputies she was aware Jackson was under the influence of drugs and "under a doctor's care." Fournier said she saw doctors "come and go" at Neverland.

And Fournier said, on the subject of Jackson's drug addiction, "I think he had good periods and bad periods, and when he had a bad period, he had a bad period. Then he would get off (referring to drugs) and then it would start again."

Fournier said it was "well-known" among the Neverland staff that Jackson had a drug problem -- "Yes, and people would say, his eyes were rolling in the back of his head and he wouldn't know what he was talking about."

Neverland Ranch Raid

Della

But I guess that's what you would see...When you have no understanding you resort to childish behavior

filth

I'M PATIENTLY WTG FOR SOME NEW GOSSIP ON ANYONE BUT MJ.....TMZ, YOUR SITE IS BORING.

Robert van den Heuvel

Michael Jackson was not on cocaine. Have pity with every drug addict. They are not criminals, but sick people. Lock up all the doctors that are drug pushers. Many of them are worst than street dealers.

leylatn

You meanteverything to me...Your spirit, your energy, your voice, and your heart always brought me peace, the same peace that I wish you are feeling right now. God sent you to this world to show us how is the perfect way to get close to Him, because you are an angel that He sent from Heaven. Your love for everyone around you was so pure, that you never thought how much pain people can make you feel...R.I.P Michael, nobody can hurt you anymore...

Kenn8

He has gone - its the past -leave some sort of dignity for his children and family -
do we really want to know the ifs and buts of his sad life -the people coming out of the wood work trying to make a fast buck !

He will always be known as a Legend of our time -lets be positive

RIP

Kaybee

I have plenty of understanding. As I said, I worked in the field for years. Childish? I think not. If you had a clear mind, and went back to read your own writing, you would see how insane you "sound". When I read what you write, I feel as if I am reading a child's writing, about a ficticious land, far far away.................much like a person high on God knows what would write. Just like MJ needing to show children "his love" and feeling nothing wrong with sleeping naked in a bed with small children (boys). I guess you believe that he was a man/boy?

Mailen

omg anderson cooper is mjs kids real father!!?? WTF??

Mailen

the rumor could be true because anderson cooper donated sperm to the same bank and records show that it most likely got to mj so shut up and get the facts before you speak fool! andersons skeletons are coming out of the closet haha!

PEPSI Generation

They were there first,had people inside.BUT waht I love is the trashing MJ has stopped thier other storys and now they can`t restart them.The public including myself has burnt on thier trashin system.MJ may just take down TMZ after all that`d be a real GOD sent

not unique

Geepers, TMZ is STILL talking about 1993!!! What about Elizabeth Taylor being barred from sitting with the Jackson family because he was her friend and not theirs? What about Rowe settling the custody battle by selling off those kids once again? How about some news that's actually new!

Kaybee

REPUBLICANS: WE WORK HARD, SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO!

Kaybee

HOW WILL LIBERALS STAND UP TO TERRORISTS WHEN THEY CAN'T EVEN STAND UP TO FOX NEWS?

Kaybee

WHAT PART OF: "THE TERRORISTS WANT TO KILL US" DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?

Truth

Dearest NitaNY,
I see multiple posts by you decrying people as MJ critics for merely being rational minds simply searching for the truth in all of this insanity, yes I said insanity, ma'am.

Now, you come on these boards and LIE, just like your idol did over and over. Are we to assume this is the legacy MJ has left for his fans, lying and half truths in perpetuity?? Interesting...

To clear up NitaNY's lies, there are many insiders speaking out on knowledge of MJs drug abuse! I just watched MJs own attorney Mr. Mesereau admit he knew on the TODAY SHOW on CBS this morning, so you need ro stop lying, NitaNY, with all due respect.

MJ was a junkie.. you can try all you want to make people stop using the word, but it's not going to happen. He was a junkie, ma'am.

Anyway, I have a feeling this is going ro be the least of MJ fans' problems when the sexual skeletons come falling out of his closet, no pun intended. This is all so very dark and sad. You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. MJs house of cards is about to come tum tum tumblin' down. Then what will you do??? Interesting.

Rapheale

WELL THE DOCTORS WHO PROVIDED HIM ACCESS TO THE MEDICINE NEED TO BE ARRESTED! IF A PERSON CAN GO TO JAIL FOR SUPPLYING PEOPLE WITH CRACK WHY DONT THE DOCTORS WHO GIVE THESE CELEBRITIES MONEY GO TO JAIL?