Snoop Dogg's

$900 Munchie Trade-Off

7/14/2009 1:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Snoop Dogg's Ziggy MarleyThe best way to a Snoop Dogg concert is through his stomach -- as the employees of a California pizzeria just found out.

We're told Snoop and tour mate Stephen Marley placed a $900 order with Big Louie's Pizzeria in Eureka last Wednesday -- but instead of asking for cash, the restaurant put in a request for concert tickets.

Snoop and Marley obliged -- forking over 12 tickets and a bunch of t-shirts and hats.

Fun Facts: S & M ordered pizza, 6lbs of BBQ ribs and hot wings -- Marley stuck to vegetarian pies while Snoop got the chicken pesto and chicken garlic extreme.

mrez golucky

Yikes!

I Smell Michael Burning in Hell - AHHHHH! AAAAAH!

FIRST BuTCHES!

akeem

keep the tickets, give me the pizza and bbq ribs!!!

wong@frog.cc

What do I get if I sell hot dogs to Snoop Dog?

WTF

I love Snoop so much. I'm so glad he fired most of his so-called crew and leeches.

Tye Tanikk

w33d

WTF

Looks like someone ^^^^ is hurtin from a little rejection. Poor baby. What's the matter? Did Hayden point and laugh at you and embarrass you in front of your homies?

moveover

Instead of $900 in cash they got 6 tickets to a Snoop Dog concert? One word ...... SUCKERS!

christine

TMZ, you know that S&M is a really bad abbreviation for names, right? Hello sexual connotations.

AUDIGIER SPENDS HIS MONEY ON DRUGS AND GAY HOOKERS

guess after some weed you want six pounds of ribs, maybe/?

Disturbed

I don't even like rap or hip hop, but Snoop always cracks me up laughing. The man has a serious addiction to CHICKEN! hahahaha. I hope Roscoe's doesn't find out he was cheating on them with chicken pizza.

Disturbed

What kind of crack you have to be on to come to a post about Snoop and start screaming about Hayden Panetierre?

me

That sounds so good. Mmmm

yazzie

Snoop Dog,,,,, This country gal wants you bad. I really do. Lets go out and roll in the hay. I am serious. Love ya and think u r HOT! One of these days baby.

Linda Mott

This was a win/win situation. I love to barter and to get a good deal. People who brag about how expensive thing are are just silly. I think getting a good deal is something to brag about. It doesn't matter how much you have, not getting a good deal is like throwing money away. Good for both sides of this deal.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments