« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tony Romo -- Living Single?

7/14/2009 7:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Word on the street is Tony Romo dumped Jessica Simpson the night before her "Barbie & Ken" themed birthday party last weekend -- and it didn't take the Cowboy long to have his first guy's night out.

Tony Romo: Click to watch
Romo hit up the Steel Panther show at the Key Club in Hollywood last night with his mantourage -- who tried blocking the dude from every question we threw at him.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Anita

God won't put Jessica and Nick back together. You religious folk are such deluded idiots.

LYNN

Ive never been a big js fan,but i have to admit that the nt before her bday is unforgiveable,i mean why not the wk before?Its weird that nick & vanessa broke up 2!Maybe jess& Nick will try to meet up,Sometimes being apart one realizes what they had and what they really want!They were both young & under alot of pressure from the tv show ,I use to watch their show & they were so cute & I really felt that they did love each other very much,just so much pressure,It would be nice for them to try 1 more time im sure they have both matured.Just my thoughts!!!!!!!!!!

Candy Ann

I agree, there is something seriously wrong with Jessica Simpson; a Barbie & Ken Theme Birthday Party! Tony Romo would never have lived that one down; Jessica is acting superficial and juvenile. She is not acting her age; 29 years old. She is acting like she is "sweet 16".....and she did look awful in that striped dress at the golf tournament. It just wasn't appropriate for her to wear something like that, she needs a makeover for a 29 year old! Sleeping with her mommy, oh please.............I am tired of her wining and acting stupid.

jsstevens

Wow. I'd say "Tony's a jerk" for dumping her right before her birthday, but when i read that it's a "Barbie and Ken" themed party, I understand. No man could live through that! Especially an NFL professional athlete from Texas.
I actually feel sad for Jessica. Tony had her labeled as "not forever" for a long time and this break-up doesn't surprise me in the least.

UGH

Oh Jeesh. Tony Romeo. You are UGLY. So you think you can throw a ball... Whatever. NEXT. Jessica. you are fat and dumb and not in that order. So you two? Who really cares. You'd create ugly dumb kids. I am going to the local animal shelter to adopt a homeless pet who is better looking and way smater than these two combined. Get a rescue dog. Not a dumb bitch.

Cici

There's no good time for a break-up especially if you're the one getting dumped. I'd dump her too for having a stupid Barbie and Ken birthday party. What is she? Eight years old? Ohhhh, I know...let's pretend to be Barbie and Ken for my 29th, and I repeat, 29th birthday party. Yiippee dang doodle! Won't that be fun, honeeeeeey?! Ummm, like I'll be Barbie and like you'll be Ken, we'll invite all your macho football friends and stuff. (clapping and jumping up and down with her fat boobs hitting her in the face) Have you seen her @ss lately? In five years it'll need it's own zip code and a fork lift. Guess she heferin' up to try and land a weight loss program/commercial - UGH. Hey...she's finally found her talent. She can eat like a relative, it doesn't require rehearsing and if she flubs it at the dinner table she gets dessert. You go girl.

a real american

Reply to coment #113
I will Pray for you as well ! You know there is a God and one day you will find out when you leave this earth so I hope that your ready!! And then you will see !!! You might need God someday when a family member is sick or there is some type of crisis in your life ! It's amazing to me that you have to go out of your way to be insulting !!! God sees that too!!And one day you will need him ! maybe not today but you will !! live life long enough and you will ! ! God Bless and good luck in life!

Josh

"the nt before her bday is unforgiveable"

The real story is apparently that romo found a bunch of text message to and from john mayer on her phone that were bad enough for him to walk out on her on the spot.

Sally

Let me get this right, you have a spoiled, media crazy, air brained woman, with no talent, cannot sing, cannot act, why would we care if Tony Romo dumped her. I just wonder what took him so long. Maybe someday the press will get smart and realize her 15 minutes of fame are over. Way to go Tony - best wishes! sk, FLorida

DREAMER

That was her lucky day. She just doesn't know it yet!

Angel

Forget Jessica Simpson. How much drama can a guy take? More importantly I wanna know what nights that hot security guy blocking Romo works!!

deb

Maybe Jessica should find a little twerp guy that wears lot of mascara like her dummmmmmb butt sister and she'd be happy. Probably give Poppa Joe the big one!

yourmom

She and her sister both have new shows coming on TV, My guess is, this is just another publicity stunt to get her name back in the media. Just like they did for Ashlees wedding. Papa Joe is a sleeze ball.

J D

I didn't think this dumb ass had any brains at all or he enjoyed sucking Joe Simpsons ass or something! But maybe he's finally waking up to realty after all!!!!!!!!! Nick did it didn't take him long at all to wake up!!!!!!!

annie

WHAT A COMPLETE JACKASS. IT WAS BAD ENOUGH TO WALK OUT AND RUIN HER BIRTHDAY, BUT TO THEN IMMEDIATELY GET PHOTOGRAPHED HAVING A FUN NIGHT AND A BIG SMILE......THAT'S PROOF OF MAJOR DEFICIT
OF ANY CHARACTER OR CLASS WHATSOEVER.