« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tony Romo -- Living Single?

7/14/2009 7:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Word on the street is Tony Romo dumped Jessica Simpson the night before her "Barbie & Ken" themed birthday party last weekend -- and it didn't take the Cowboy long to have his first guy's night out.

Tony Romo: Click to watch
Romo hit up the Steel Panther show at the Key Club in Hollywood last night with his mantourage -- who tried blocking the dude from every question we threw at him.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

What?

At 29 years old, she needs to live apart from her parents! She needs to lose her father, who interferes with every relationship she's ever had. I think she would still be married to Nick Lachey if it weren't for her father. How many more men is he going to run off for her?

1923 days ago

marlene

Who cares! People get dumped everyday! BFD Jessica maybe you smell cause you can't keep a Man!

1923 days ago

Kathy

Who would want either one of them, He sucks as a QB, and she is just a plain HICK! Tony Romo sucks though, so dumping her right before the birthday is right up his alley. I hope he gets his!

1923 days ago

tanuki

awesome!

1923 days ago

sundance

Dear Jess I know your hurting right now but everything happens for a reason. I hope this time you will take some time and learn to be by yourself for awhile and heal. I think it would be healthy for you to make your own decisions and live your life without your parents interfering. I think if they would just let you make your own choices and mistakes this would help you grow.I think it is good that Nick and you can converse and if you should ever wonder who really loves you for the long haul just listen to Nick sing Ordinary Day! He may not have wrote it but if he would have it would be for you. Bless you and my prayers are with you both. sundance

1922 days ago

Isabella

To #8....OH HECK NO!!!! I couldn't BEAR Jessica's blonde moments all over again!!! I JUST started eating tuna again!!! (LOL)

1922 days ago

cowboysfan

Way to go Tony! Now maybe you can keep the right head in the game. GO COWBOYS!!

1921 days ago

rachi

good for him, jessica gets major payback < paybacks a bitch miss simpson> from dumping Nick. He would have lot her fat.

1920 days ago

HATER

WHAT A LOSER. SHE IS BETTER OFF WITHOUT HIM.

1920 days ago

gemmykins

Can't say I blame him for dumping her before her bday bash. What self respecting male would want to go to a Barbie and Ken themed party?

1918 days ago

marie

Wow looks like Jessica Simpson really did a job on Tony Romo creating a drunk and playboy ...She took somehting nice and turned it like her a loser . You got give jessica her dues she did a nice job Hopely Tony has open his eyes and stay clear away from that drunkin loser.

1918 days ago

Babyboomer

Who cares?! Get a life people! The only thing worse than worrying about this is spending your life going to star trek conventions.....

1918 days ago