'American Chopper' Star Wants His Money, Bike

7/15/2009 1:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Cody ConnellyFormer "American Chopper" star Cody Connelly claims the show owes him nearly a quarter of a million dollars -- and one custom made motorcycle too.

Connelly left the show in 2007, but according to a New York lawsuit we just found, he was only paid for about a third of the episodes in which he appeared.

Connelly also claims he was given a bike called the "Old School Chopper" on one episode ... but never actually received the bike.

He's wants $250,000 in damages.

eddie

paul sr is a ass.and a big one to

OCCFan

Vinny and Cody are opportunists. They left after they gained exposure on the show, allowing them to compete with OCC. It sucks that he didn't get his bike, but he in no way deserves 250k, and if he does, he should be suing TLC, not OCC.

UGGGGHHH

CODY NEEDS TO CALL JUDGE JUDY.. SHE WILL PUT THAT OLD CROW ( AMERICAN CHOPPER ) IN HIS PLACE.....................

hamilTonyan

Thats sad because it was made out to seem like Paul Sr gave him the bike as a personal gift. What a crock and a crook.

HFunk

John

The Teutels are douches, so this doesn't surprise me.

KDUBBLL

I hate that frickin show, it jumped the shark 2 years ago, Paul Sr. needs to get his butt kicked,because his head is gettin to big, he thinks he is the cats @ss,and those theme bikes are so typical, its like lets make a fire fighter bike, so what do they do.. the obvious, ladder, fire hydrant and an axe, WOW a 3rd grader could design a better bike.

Jeffrey

I hope Cody gets it all. he and Vinnie deserve the best. They were the stars of the show Period.
Paul jr, What a joke a designer?? He left daddy's check book to design a BarBQue? come on..... He is too full of himself, I do not understand how he can think he is a designer. (Yes I have watch all of the episode - I have seen the Bikes he has designed. Yes some are creative and some are awesome. but I venture to say that they would have been awesome if he was not there. Senior is a Pretty good bike builder too.
What does Mikey do besides make some people laugh. I also see him destroy things and then say Dad will buy a new one...
If Paul Senior did not have a break with his bike building Jr and Mikey would probably be like the rest of us worried about the economy and having a dificult time of it also. It is Seniors 'Ride of a Lifetime', nd his love of his family that they have done so well. To have them treat him the way they do is aweful. When this show is cancelled, Mikey will actually have to find a job. Junior will not have the royalty to live off of what will he do.. There is not much calling for over inflated idiots out there. I wish I had been able to just stop doing what I do and start a Design Company. I can design very well my self. But my daddy did not support me. Could not afford to support me.
Vinnie was always my favorite, and Cody was a crack up I really liked him too. Senior is the driving force, but he does need his anger management..

Good Luck Cody, and Vinnie........

leifo

Its true they have no talent what so ever not abit creative in there designes same old crap every time,all the work is done out of shop,any one with the work shop could throw them together,

geek

Paul Sr started the company. His son and Vinnie helped build it. It is evident that Paul Sr is a controlling freak with a bad temper who has trouble dealing with his son's and apparently others.

Paul Sr did give Cody a job and training but when your business is a success because of the hard work of others especially your son, you have to consider how you treat them.

Paul Jr's spider and fire bike were recognized as works of art and really made the show a huge success. Building works of art made watching big Paul act like an idiot tolerable. Now with Paul Jr on the rocks and Vinnie gone, the creativity and charm has left the show.

I no longer watch.

Brandon

Yep, That bike, was given to, Cody, as a graduation present, when Paul Sr, noticed, how disappointed Cody was, when the " COdy Project, was sold.
He is a bigger ass, than I though, just doing, and saying ****, for ratings.

Angel.C

I've just watched the 4th episode of the new season OCC senior VS junior and I can't believe that senior is willing to throw away all family ties over 20% of his business,he's saying his business is worth nothing so he owes junior nothing,unbelievable! Junior did the right thing in building his own bike shop and realizing it was his designs and fantasy bikes that made the show special.That looney Jason Poole has no clue and none of the bikes built lately are any good. Vinnie,Mikey and others from OCC are now with Junior Designs and I feel Rick wants out too.P.S.Pay Cody you baffoon or my size 12's will be in your backside.OCC is finished because of seniors jealousy and greed.Wake up and smell the roses senior,you'll die sad and lonely.you should have retired years ago and given your son the business but your pride has eaten up everything you held dear,don't blame junior for that!

SCOTT MCMILLAN

i dont watch anymore .if paul jr has his own show i whould watch .ps glad vinnys still around

SCOTT MCMILLAN

PAUL JR IS DOING HIS OWN THING SR CANT HANDEL IT ITS SAD , YOU JUST DONT DO THAT TO FAMILY

No Comment

He isn't suing OCC, he is suing Discovery. The lawsuit has nothing to do with Sr.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments