« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Former Clipper Scores in Court

7/15/2009 2:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Zach Randolph Former Clipper Scores in CourtFormer L.A. Clipper Zach Randolph was arrested for DUI back in April ... only charged with reckless driving ... and just pled no contest to an unsafe lane change.

Zach was arrested for the DUI on April 6 while driving on the 405 in L.A., after cops saw his Rolls Royce weaving in and out of his lane.

Randolph -- who wasn't present in court yesterday -- will be sentenced for the minor infraction on October 13.

His attorney, Blair Berk, may also score Randolph a key to the city by the time this is over.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

hmmm..

I am so sick of people with money getting off on DUI's. I mean, normal people have to pay thousands of dollars and have their license suspended, probation, etc.. it is completely unfair.

Reyna

JESUS CRIST WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE HIM GET OFF SO EFFEN FAST.. CUS HE HAS MONEY... SO THAT MEANS THAT I CAN GO DRIVING WHILE DRUNK LIKE THEM AND GET OFF ONCE I KILL SOMEONE? COME ON PEOPLE EVERYONE SHOULD SUFFER THE SAME WAY........

Whamo

If you're drinking and driving just floor it all the way home. The faster you get there, the less time you're on the road!

Blair Berk's a Yenta

Blair Berk is a yenta!

Christina

I went to school with Zach Randolph back in his hometown of Marion, Indiana. He was in soooo much trouble with the law back then, I don't know why I am suprised it's still happening. It IS bs though that he gets off with a slap on the hand for a DUI, along with the mile long rap sheet he already had on him.

PEPSI Generation

JACKOTAYLOR makes me sick.WHY isn`t TMZ on top of LIZ taylor of JACKOTAYLOR going to the hospital?.She dumped her real kids on in the 1960`s on my step parents and while they had only potatato`s to eat she was off cutting off Mj`s wick and turning him into her bitch.JOE was right MJ needed to grow up but LIZ built his face like her own,She could`nt handle a real family or real kid`s she had to have a showtune baby MJ.She`ll all show and NO go.If she had let MJ grow up and JOE had been thier hero my step brother would have a real birth mother and I would`nt have scars all over from his beatings.I forgave him long ago but liz sucks still.

I said it

He needs to go to JAIL. Before he he kills us white people.

Fred

The charge was making an unsafe lane change. Whatever else he did was unprovable thus dropped. Only in the totally corrupt L.A. courts would this charge be handled by a trial, everyone else would just pay the ticket. The judiciary in L.A. is nothing more than a cash cow for the lawyers and gosip sites.

The REAL DEAL

LAPD should have just put a cap in his ass and save us all the cost to deal with this fat piece of garbage. . . .