Joe Jackson's Partner was a Crook

7/16/2009 2:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Joe Jackson's Partner was a CrookWe've learned Joe Jackson's business partner for his new record label is a convicted felon.

Marshall Thompson, who Joe famously introduced during a news conference a few days after MJ's death, served 366 days in federal prison back in 2001 after pleading guilty to two counts of conspiracy to commit extortion in Illinois.

Thompson -- a retired cop -- conspired with active duty officers to sell police badges to various businessmen for $1,000 to $2,500 a pop.

According to federal docs, the businessmen bought the badges so they could get the perks of being a cop -- carrying a concealed weapon, parking in restricted areas and "receiving discounts for goods and services" ... we're guessing that includes donuts.

Before Thompson became a felon, he was a member of the Chi-Lites -- a band famous for "Have You Seen Her" and "Oh Girl" back in the '70s.

Chaz

IS ANYONE REALLY SUPRISED!?!

who the hell

165. I love how everyone is accusing everyone else for his drug overdose.Michael had a drug problem.If that Dr wouldnt do it for him,he would have found someone else.Michael had different prescriptions in different names.When Heath Ledger died they tried to do the same thing.Blame it on someone else.If the Jackson's are looking to blame someone,they should blame Joe Jackson.Why would anyone kill their cash cow? So what you are trying to say is that everytime he took the drugs,someone else is to blame for shooting him up???.The family and friends have said they were going to do an intervention for him.Now they are saying he was murdered.Well look who is saying it.Latoya and Joe.The biggest losers in that family.

Posted at 2:57PM on Jul 16th 2009 by truthhurts
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
While part of what you say is true it still remains to be said that there are no poverty stricken people addicted to these mega drugs. These Dr's lay in wait of the rich and famous. If there wasnt a "medical: Doctor there giving MJ those drugs he would not have them. A doctor wrote the prescriptions to MJ in others names.

barb

ET special correspondent Diane Dimond : The biggest key to the puzzle of Michael's death will be revealed when the L.A. Coroner's Office releases its autopsy toxicology report in the coming weeks.

"My sources tell me the coroner's office knows right now what killed Michael Jackson, and one of the clues was his hair," Diane says. "Hair samples can tell pathologists what drugs someone was on and how long they took them. Jackson's brain tissue can reveal everything from past physical abuse, to drug overdoses and when they actually occurred."

Alexia

I do not want people to think that I am defending joe jackson in any way shape or form. I am just offended that TMZ refers to convted felons as CROOKS, I am a convected felon that made one mistake in my life for whatever reason it was is not really the point here. I served three years in the custody of California Department of Corrections and have been free now for three years with not one violation what so ever. I have lived my life helping others prior to and after my release. I have cared for my parents until their passings and now care for my older autistic brother. I own my home and ask no one for anything so for TMZ or anyone to refer to people as CROOKS is offensive. I served my time as has the man in this story. I am and always will be a convicted felon but i am far froma crook.

what

Polar bear you make me laugh. Never let Joe the Brutal hear you call him a homosexual. Joe thinks of himself as a stud muffin desired by all woman no matter what the age. Has had many affairs, Fathered a child out of wed lock, one that we know of there is probably more. BEing a JW the religion does not allow divorce. So Katherine said her prayers and stayed with the bum. They are still married. Katherine has always been Joes doormat. Katherine had eight children. Joe used to bring girls, teens into the hotels to see the boys sleep and after he had all the young things he wanted. So did the boys that where older. Michael at the age of five and up saw his Father and brothers doing the nasty with these young teens. Michael would try to convince them not to go to the rooms. They worked strip clubs when Michael was very young. Michael was exposed to very distorted sexual relationships when he was young. Look at his brother Jerimie he married Randys his brother wife and now has a two year old. All those kids are messed up by their youth. Jerimie was a JW has now converted to Islam. Cause you can't get divorced in JW.

VICTORIA DICKENS

JOE---IS A GREEDY FLAMING A--HOLE HE NEEDS TO LET HIS LOVING--CARING SON RIP HE DID NOT GET HIS MONEY SO NOW HE IS TRYING TO PUT MICHAEL CHILDREN ON TOUR ((((WHY SO HE COULD ABUSE THEM TOO
HE IS NOT IN THE WILL CAUSE HE IS A ABUSEIVE F---- HE DID THIS TO OUR MICHAEL AND NOW HE NEEDS TO GET GONE THE WHOLE FAMILY DON,T EVEN CALL HIM DAD ((( WHY i,LL TELL YOU WHY BECAUSE HE SEXUALY
ABUSED THEM HE IS THE GREEDY PERVE((( MICHAEL WAS THE BEST PERSON IN THE FAMILY THEY ARE ALL JEALOUS BECAUSE HE MADE HIS MARK (((AND WHAT A GREAT MARK IN THE WORLD IT IS)))) A LOVING CARING
SHY PERSON MICHAEL WAS ))) JOE NEEDS TO BACK FROM WHERE HE CAME FROM (((ALONE))) HE DESERVES NOTHING BUT A HARD WAY TO GO)))) HE IS A LIAR A GREEDY LIAR A ASS HOLE AND A BASTARD YOU HAVE NOTHING COMMING TO YOU ....BUT ALOT OF HATE .... MICHAEL YOU REST IN PEACE YOU ARE SO LOVED BY BILLIONS AROUND THE WORLD AND I KNOW YOU FILL THE LOVE EVEN IF YOU ARE GONE YOU HAVE TO FILL IT
((( JOE IS STILL ABUSING MICHAEL))) THE WHOLE FAMILY IS NOT GIVING MICHAEL HIS LAST WISH STILL NOT BURIED AFTER 3WKS WHAT THE F___ THEY ALL KNOW HE DID NOT WANT IT TO BE LIKE THIS AFTER HE DIED....
LEAVE HIM ALONE AND LET HIM RIP YOU ARE ALL SHAMEFUL AND LATOYA YOU GOT YOUR NERVE MICHAEL
DROPPED YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A TURNCOAT AND YOU KNOW THIS IS SO TRUE YOU ARE SO FAKE BUT NOW YOUR ALL IN THE PICTURE ((( NOT IF MICHAEL WAS STILL HERE ))) YOU WILL STILL BE SO GONE HE DID NOT WANT NOTHING TO DO WIHT YOU OR YOU FU--KED UP DAD YOU TO NEED TO BE LONG GONE AND LET YOUR LOVING MOM AND JANET TAKE CARE OF THE REST OF MICHAEL LIFE HE IS LOOKING DOWN ON YOU LATOYA AND NOT LIKING WHAT HE SEES MICHAEL YOU ARE LOVED BY BILLIONS AROUND THE WORLD YOU REST IN PEACE WE ALL KNOW HOW LOVING YOU ARE SORRY THIS HAPPENED TO YOU MY CHILDREN GREW UP WITH YOU SO NOW YOU WILL ALWAYS FOREVER BE LOVED BY US ((( AND THE WHOLE WORLD)))RIP MICHAEL
VICKI

billy bob

ARE WE SURPRISED???????? HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF AN HONEST BACK GUY??????????

Please!

Bastards/

Saultxyca

... Anybody surprised? To Joe Jackson (not the great British pop-rocker): Hey, genius; time to hang it up and retire -- your credibility is overexposed and the public is disgusted and sick of you and your ilk.

Rufus T. Firefly

Joe is always mumbling about his new "record label." 99% of kids today don't know what the hell a "record" is. Somebody needs to tell Joe it's not 1966 anymore.....they're probably afraid he'll get mad and push them into a wall.

Please!

white people are crooks, just look around that is why every country hates them.

VICTORIA DICKENS

sounds racist to me ((waz up)) not everyone hates white our man MICHAEL LOVED THEM SO MUCH HE HAD WHITE CHILDREN

RIP MICHAEL YOU ARE LOVED BY ALL COLORS

K

Joe is having Micheal's stuffed and selling photo ops with him. Gunna make a buck off his dead son yet.
Cold bastard!

who the hell

181. Everyone is talking about Joe. Joe this and Joe that. Joe is alot like all of you hypocritcal people on this websites, some of you alls father and probably mothers too are like Joe. None of you know Joe. Who within sin cast the first stone. I tell you this Joe wanted to make something out of his family and I think he did damn good. Yes he made some mistakes but who hasn't. I can tell by reading some of these posts that the majority of people on here had no home training, and no morals.
Bastards/

Posted at 7:03PM on Jul 16th 2009 by By any means necessary
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lat me share something with you unless you have been beaten (I have) you don’t know how small it makes you feel. Joe Jackson is a mean SOB my mother beat me with what ever she could get her hands on. Rubber shower hoses, threw aerosol cans and knives threw irons at me. She like Joe Jackson needed to be the boss had to make sure someone was as miserable as they were. Joe is going to bust hell open for what he did because he wont admit he was wrong. You are a raging idiot!!!

EGGO

As usual, yall have gone to the extreme. He beat all their asses if they messed up a dance step. Michael admitted that Marlon got beat the worse (Marlone could dance his ass off). Don't get me wrong...he fu%ked them kids up but he was their daddy, they have his blood. You can't change the past just the future. Let it go. Katherine is a Jehovah Witness and they don't believe in divorce and they do believe in beating their children. As far as Michael's children...he left them to his mother didn't he? As long as they don't sing or dance...they should be alright. Joe said that they wouldn't have been famous if it wasn't for them......he did go too far tho....damn. Joe was a hard man..somebody must have beat the hell out of him when he was growing up!