Joe Jackson's Partner was a Crook

7/16/2009 2:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Joe Jackson's Partner was a CrookWe've learned Joe Jackson's business partner for his new record label is a convicted felon.

Marshall Thompson, who Joe famously introduced during a news conference a few days after MJ's death, served 366 days in federal prison back in 2001 after pleading guilty to two counts of conspiracy to commit extortion in Illinois.

Thompson -- a retired cop -- conspired with active duty officers to sell police badges to various businessmen for $1,000 to $2,500 a pop.

According to federal docs, the businessmen bought the badges so they could get the perks of being a cop -- carrying a concealed weapon, parking in restricted areas and "receiving discounts for goods and services" ... we're guessing that includes donuts.

Before Thompson became a felon, he was a member of the Chi-Lites -- a band famous for "Have You Seen Her" and "Oh Girl" back in the '70s.

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

I Love Joe

I Love Joe

Rich J. Ktrik

I think that these guys are both very talented and know the buisness very well, even President Bush has been taken in several times before and he became President and also both of his daughters . This guy hasn't had a problem since 2001. They are great in music talents and should'nt worry about what people think. People will always say something about somebody.

jay

Yes the Chilites was and amazing group and there songs are timeles.

Chuck

Joe Jackson was about as much of a father to Michael Jackson as Billy Ray Cyrus is to his daughter Miley Cyrus. Neither have been parental figures in their children's lives functioning more like pimps.

what

jBrutal Joe is making his money off dead Michael. He sold the pictures of Michaels burning hair and his legs to ABC. An article he interviewed for in UK said the reason he released the pictures of Michaels legs was to prove he had the skin disease that runs in the Family. All of that was cash in BRutal Joes pocket. Tito Michaels brother gave a interview to a UK news paper and said he knows for certian the children are Michaels and are his biological children. Tito said he could tell by the childrens eyes. What a crock of sh#t Tito you need DNA for that test you dummy. But the Paper paid Tito handsomely for his inaccurate words. All the Jacksons have leeched off Michael all his life. Now they are sucking his bones dry That family is worthless and would be on the street if not for Michael. There are a few posters on here that need to be thrown against the wall by Joe jackson cause their articles aren't good enough to to put Brutal Joe in a good light. Michael used to call Joe the Devil. Michael was so afraid of his jBrutal Father that he would vomit at the site of him. Katherine never protected her own children from Joe. What did she say Joe stop before you kill them.

dee

What a nasty looking pair of crooks!

jay

The Chilites was and incredible group. They all had huge afros like
the Jacksons and there songs were 70's classics. Full of love and
unforgettable harmony. Look up the song on you tube " Have you seen
her" The song is a classic thats been selling since it was recorded.
So what the guy was trying to make a buck on the side. Back in those
days record companies would rip of artist. Let's not forget these
groups made the music of the majical seventies. Nothing out there
comes close. never disrespect the artists of the seventies. They left us so much of there love.

John

It's spelled "doughnuts" and duh. Look at them. They look like old pimps peddling crack and hookers. One is a child beater, the other an extortionist.

kiki

does this really surprize anyone. EVERY SINGLE PERSON (MEN) THAT IS AROUND THIS MAN OR SAYS THEY ARE FAMILY, FAMILY FRIEND OR WHATNOT LOOK LIKE THE PIMP HUGGY BEAR FROM THE 70'S..... They ALL have the pimp hat going on and they talk like they haven't yet left the streets with the tricks..... IT IS JUST GROSS. NO WONDER MRS. JACKSON DOESN'T WANT TO BE AROUND HIM OR MICHAEL DIDN'T WANT HIS KIDS AOURND THAT FOOL EITHER.

JANE DOE

MEAN OLD MAN!

R I P MJ!!!!!!!!

I Love Joe

I LOVE IT!! TWO SEXY PIMPS IN ACTION. JOE WHAT IS YOUR PHONE NUMBER BABY? YOU LOOK SO DAMNED HOT AND I WOULD LOVE TO GET INTO THE SHEETS WITH YOU. I BET YOU ARE A GOOD LOVER TOO. YOU TURN ME ON WITH THOSE SEXY, LIGHT EYES, THAT EARRING, THE PIMPHAT AND THE OUTFIT. YOU ARE ONE HOT DADDY. WANNA TASTE YOU BABY. HUMMMM! LET'S GET FREAKY.

moonwalker

I see nothing wrong with a dirty, old man. It actually turns me on. The older the man, the better. I could handle both ot those guys in a threesome.

moonwalker

180. This ugly old bulldog face, fart. Is it only me or do I see the face of a bulldog when I look into Joe's eyes? Too bad I don't have a Milk Bone handy. Hey Joe, I can smell your stanky drawers from a mile away. Go and take your stanky ass a bath already. I bet you have a big ass dodo stain in your depends. How many women's ass have you sniffed today? As Janet would say, Nasty!!

Posted at 8:57PM on Jul 16th 2009 by Dancing Machine

LOL! If he has the energy to put his face down there on a woman. Probably all he can do is just jackoff and watch the women. This man is a disgrace to the human race.

moonwalker

181. And by the way, I keep hearing about you having a record label. What's the name of it, "Old Fart Records"? I'd be surprised if you could even fart. It probably takes alot of effort and work to do so since you can't move that fast no more. It probably takes you a week to take a crap. I advise you keep some prune juice on hand. Old Man Joe! LOL!!!

Posted at 9:47PM on Jul 16th 2009 by Dancing Machine

LOL! Prune juice won't help an old fart like that. His butt is probably all jacked up from eating all that popeyes chicken. He needs an enema. What kind of record label is this supposed to be? I can assure you the people he promote are not a half as good as the Jacksons were. Funky old man.

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11