Jon & Kate Plus AWKWARD!

7/16/2009 3:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After hanging out in Europe with his new 22-year-old girlfriend, Jon Gosselin was spotted being uncomfortable around his estranged wife Kate at their PA home.

media_removed.jpg

Silence is golden.

Previous 15 Comments | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17

Lkn4trouble

Kate's a BeeeOuch and deserves everything she's getting!

Bella

OH YOU GUYS! Quit being so stupid and get off Kates back! Watch some re-runs and you will see the happy couple going down. Kate gets nasty at dear Jonny boy probably about the time she catches onto his cheating! He walked out on 8 children!! Did he not say he couldn't stand to be in the public eye? Why now does he pose for the picture takers? I would like to know how the Great doctor Glasman and his wonderful wife feel about their daughter?? That is sick. And so is Jon! To leave his 8 kids and start running with young girls is dispicable and everyone knows it. At least those of us who are human. Kate can do soooooo much better than that ugly little man! I wish her well!! I think she had to boss Jon around like she did cuz he isn't smart enough to take care of business. She covered for him alot. Give credit where it is due. I want to know also if Mr. big man has a job or is he living off the money that Kate exploited his children for?

lmandres713

Jon is the Loser all around, Grow Up already....

Roro

We are anxiously awaiting the return of " KATE PLUS EIGHT" My family adores Kate and the children. We always thought Jon was an obstinate childlike troll. He never did a thing without being cajoled, or argued into it. I read that his previous boss fired him because he was on the internet all day.... I wonder what kind of sites he was viewing to cause the loss of his job. Kate would be wise to get good counsel. Her own counsel. Kate should wait until the divorce is final, then sign new contracts for the show and for her book and speaking deals. Kate rules.

Sometimes divorce is the only remedy. It would seem that in this family, a speedy divorce will work out for the mental health of all involved. Jon can have his bimbos and Kate will remain a woman of good repute.

Sam Sunshine

I'm sorry for treating my kids with no compassion and not treating Jon the way a loving wife should. The only thing I am guilty of is providing for my 8 children nothing else. Am I perfect , so no! I will try not to use the word I, as much as I do. May all the blessing fall upon all of you here and thank you TMZ for wrecking my life. I will always do what I do for my kids. My kids come first!

Lizmey

I THINK JON SHOULD BE OUT OF THE SHOW AND LET KATE AND THE KIDS HAVE THERE OWN SHOW ,FORGET ABOUT JON ALL HE WANTS IS TO BE FAMOUS HE NEEDS TO GET A REAL JOB

Lizmey

HEY KATE YOU GO GIRL I LOVE YOUR SHOW , IT SHOULD BE KATE PLUS EIGHT I HATE JON HE SHOULD BE OUT OF THE PICTURE HIS FAT AND UGLY THAT GIRL IS UGLY TOO KATE YOU ARE BETTER THEN HER .IF THEY KICK JON OUT OF THE SHOW HE WONT HAVE MONEY HIS ONLY MAKING MONEY WITH THE KIDS ,THE KIDS NEED THE MONEY RIGHT NOW NOT JON HE HAS HIS GIRLFRIEND LET HIM SUFFER I HATE JON HE IS ESTUPIDO BASTER IDIOT.[POOR KIDS

JANE DOE

JON IS GREAT!
AND
I HATE KATE!
TEAM JON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mygareeeta

She's been such a bitch from the beginning, not an ounce of warmth in her., He deserves to get away from her and find a little happiness. Remember, she's been boinking her bodyguard for ages, so she's no angel! And she's treated Jon like crap since the show's been on the air! I hope they divorce soon, share custody, and both find their own happiness, whatever it may be.

ktoll9

all i can say is, they both deserve exactly what they get. children are not financial assets.

gisgusted2424

I AGREE WITH DISGUSTED JON REALLY NEEDS TO GROW UP AND BE A MAN AND FOR THE WHORE OF HIS GRILFRIEN SHE SHOULD BE REALLY ASHENED TO EVEN SHOW HER UGLY FACE IN PUBLIC I DONT NOW WHAT JON SEE IN HER I THINK THAT KAT IS REALLY HOT EVEN FOR JON :]

Jenna

They are both low class ignorant people. Kate with her Ugly hair, tanning bed obsession, bikini showing off obsession, and constantly texting! I didn't think she had any friends, who can stand her? Jon with his wanna-be biker guy is really an embarrasment to his father who was a wonderful man. Exploiting those children, shame on you TLC, you should have cancelled the show a long time ago when you realized what these two were up to, especially Kate shopping around before the kids were born as to who was going to tape their show. Can we say pre-planned?

deedeedee

Don't watch and they will go away. They are selling their souls for the sake of the almighty dollar. They will need every penny for the therapy bills their kids will be racking up.

DebbieAN

I have watched this show for a couple of years and must admit, I've told the tv on Jon's behalf to shut the hell up....And chill out!!! I was a preschool teacher for 4 yr olds for over 20 yrs. And yes you have to have structure and keep them busy, but stress is a real factor....Yes Jon said he was not take charge here are the rules and Let her take the lead....You have to put each other first and together you put your children first.. So he hits a sour note by saying that he didn't want to be in the spot light and not play out in the media....Well, maybe it is just me but LIAR, have we went a week since june that they were not in the Tabloids w/him and some college hoochie? I mean really, go to counseling tell Kate how you feel and work on it, And I suppose he never heard that if you are gonna cheat on your wife to at least get someone w/a little more class and beauty and body better!! He looks up all the slutty looking coco puff looking girls who seem to have forgotten to brush her hair and to put on some nice clothes in even ONE pic....Really! Seriously Jon get a grip on your mid life crisis and also look in the mirror DO YOU REALLY THINK ANY of these girls would look at you if they weren't money and fame hungry????

Manda

Does everyone not realize that KATE is the one that wanted to get a divorce back in 2008 not Jon. Everyone is blaming Jon for the breakup but in actual fact it is KATE that wanted to end the marriage. It has been over a year and Jon wants to start moving on with his life.
I still think it is terrible that they have 8 kids and were not willing to work it out. I hope they find peace someday soon.

Previous 15 Comments | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17