Jackson Doc Talks Himself Into a Corner

7/16/2009 3:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson DocWe've learned the doctor at the center of the investigation into Michael Jackson's death is in the cross hairs of the LAPD because of his own words.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Dr. Conrad Murray's statements to police on the Saturday following Jackson's death contained incriminating disclosures about his involvement. Some members of law enforcement are surprised he spoke in the first place and surprised at what he volunteered.

As we reported yesterday, the LAPD is already treating Jackson's death as a homicide and there have been multiple conversations between detectives and the L.A. County District Attorney's office, although the D.A. has not opened its own formal investigation.

And we've learned, although some of the toxicology results are not in yet, important test results already completed point to the anesthesia Propofol as the primary cause of death. Our law enforcement sources say the evidence is clear -- Propofol was the primary reason Jackson's heart stopped beating.

Dr. Murray's lawyer would neither confirm nor deny if his client administered Propofol to Jackson the day he died.

Michael Jackson Drug Pictures

Nene

I forget to say even thought the doctors are guilty, Michael was complicit in the crime, but an addict is an addict and I know of medical professional who do not care but would rather support the addicts behavior. They have said it out of their own mouths during my rotations, therefore, they too commit their own career suicide.

Unknown

Jesse and Al staying wisely out of it. They can't make any racist remarks on one of their own.Get it?

Ahem

So wrong that we lost MJ this soon. Still can't get over it. After he died, I set aside time to find out who he really was. Read everything I could find. Watched everything. Listened to everything. His "Ghosts" video is nothing short of genius. What a gentle, beautiful soul. What a circus he endured while he was living. Weirdly, Dr. Murray looks positively affable in that pic. R.I.P. Michael.

Amber

Jesus Juice.

1928 days ago

Look at all the WJ spermette cheerleaders on TMZ. WJ rahrahrah!

Nony, LIARS do not have beautiful souls.

Chico

Nony.....I LOVE JACKSON'S GHOSTS SONG/VIDEO!!!!! You are the first person I have seen who has mentioned this video. I did the same thing, lots of research on Jackson after his death.

BJean

This doctor or any other doctor that continous gives habit forming drugs to individuals should be punished. If this doctor gave Michael this drug or any other drug that cause his death should be charge with murder.

Chico

Momsbank

Any MD that helped MJ to obtain drugs should be held accountable for their actions. It is very easy to become addicted to these types of drugs. I have seen MD's prescribe these drugs for pain management and then turn their back when people become addicted. These individuals then DR shop to get what they want. I know from first hand experience. Not me but a friend who had many painful surgeries to save their life but then the DR turned his back on this person when told they were addicted. Shame on all DR.'s that do this. I believe this is what happened to MJ. The DR's he found DR shopping should be held accountable for their part in this tradgedy. They are no different than a street level drug dealer!

Nene

I guess TMZ did not like my comments where I gave specifics as to why the doctor is guilty. Okay fine I will repeat them. He is guilty because he took too long to call 911. He was guilty because he was not a licensed cardiologist or a surgeon. He was guilty because if he did administer that medicine, he was not legally licensed to do so. He was guilty when he stated that he did not know where he was to call 911 when it is evident that you do not have to call them on a house phone for them to figure out where you were. I don't believe the phone were not working in that house. He was guilty when his car was at the scene of the crime yet he stated that he did not know where he was according to what his lawyer stated on Larry King. He was guilty as a result of the CPR technique he used, I never learned to do CPR like that in school. He was guilty because I think he slept or stop watching Michael during his administration of such a dangerous medication. He is not telling the entire truth related to the story and he is guilty overall. He knows it and it is eating him alive. He is guilty because as his lawyer explain, it was not the first night that he has slept over at the house with Michael. He is guilty of manslaughter but not murder.
Michael should have learned from Anna Nicole Smith's case and I guess he was paranoid because it was predicted that he was going to died and what would cause it that is why he got himself a cardiologist who was not a real cardiologist, maybe he should have consulted a psychic instead. I wish him good luck in court. It is just sad that he is black because if he was white, they would vilify him even more. He just make black people look incompetent in the profession although they are not. Such an idiot.

chicken head

SO TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MR.SHARPTON IS THE GREATEST RACIST OF OUR TIME!

9. It's only proper that he's an African American doctor. If he were white, can you imagine the chaos that would follow. Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and all of the ACLU would be getting in line for the lynching. At least this guy will have to deal with justice in a somewhat normal manner. Hope he enjoyed his career cause it looks like it's coming to a very abrupt end.

Posted at 2:15AM on Jul 16th 2009 by democrats are evil

Julie

9. "It's only proper that he's an African American doctor. If he were white, can you imagine the chaos that would follow. Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and all of the ACLU would be getting in line for the lynching. At least this guy will have to deal with justice in a somewhat normal manner. Hope he enjoyed his career cause it looks like it's coming to a very abrupt end".

Posted at 2:15AM on Jul 16th 2009 by democrats are evil

I thought the exact same thing, and I thought that about the doc that did the plastic surgery on Kanye West's mom. That doc was African American too. What ever happened with that anyway, was it dropped because his skin was the same color as Kayne's mom?

fish taco

If this Doctor did not get MJ his dope...
Anouther Doc would at the price mike was paying!

MJ new he could buy anyone or anything with his money.

The Doctor was just doing what MJ wanted!

Just another dead junky.... face it!

chicken head

get your head out of you ass--!! we do not hate MJ-- we feel bad for this PERVERT!!
we do not bash him-- i just feel bad the way he bashed little boys butts-- PERVERT LOVER!!!

24. Pay no attention to haterz who have nothing better to do than bash people. I agree that Jackson had a beautiful soul and spirit.

Posted at 2:38AM on Jul 16th 2009 by Eternal Empathy