Oprah's Man Rides Oprah's Bike By Oprah's Home

7/16/2009 3:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oprah Winfrey let her partner of over 23 years, Stedman Graham, out for a bike ride around her Hawaii home on Wednesday.

media_removed.jpg

Although they were engaged in 1992, Oprah has yet to make an honest man out of Stedman.

reggie

Oprah is Gay as a Goose !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

reggie

I had sex with Studman over 20years ago. He is not into the female anatomy....

Sue Wong

WRONG #33 Kristine. Michael Jackson is in the Guiness Book of Records for the pop star who gave the most to charity, $300 million at that time.

Madeleine

Kristine, I'm puzzled by your comments. I don't know if you're African-American, but nonetheless I don't think your comments about marriage stats make sense. While it's true that many African-American women don't marry, the primary reason is because there is a dearth of marriageable African-American men. It's not that the women don't want to marry. This doesn't apply to Oprah because she has been in a relationship with Steadman for 20 or so years. Finding a partner is not an issue for her. But for one reason or another, she has chosen to not marry Steadman. Why? We may never know. Maybe they're both really gay, maybe he doesn't want to become Mr. Oprah, or maybe she's scared because of her fortune. I don't blame her; if I were a billionaire I wouldn't marry either!

As for your remark that it's normal for professional women to not marry, that's a gross exaggeration, especially if you're talking about ALL professional women . However, I would agree that black professional women have it tough finding a husband, but again, that doesn't apply to Oprah since she has a partner.

As for Oprah's sexual abuse as a teen and her pregnancy, these traumas to me would make it more likely -- not less -- that she is a lesbian. Many girls who are victimized by men eventually grow to resent men and turn to women instead for their intimate relationships.

As for the tabloids revealing that Oprah is gay, don't think they haven't been trying to do that for years! But it is very difficult to prove because Oprah can use the excuse that Gayle is always around because they are such close friends. I have a close girlfriend too but I wouldn't always want her around, and I especially wouldn't want to her to be the third wheel when I am with my man. There are SO many photos of Oprah and Steadman at formal events (including Obama's inauguration) and Gayle is always there too. It's just not normal. But unless someone gets into Oprah's bedroom, if will be tough to prove. Dolly Parton and Whitney Houston have had similar suspect relationships with longtim "best buddies" who traveled, worked, and (in Whitney's case) even lived with them.

But on top of the persistent long-time rumor about Steadman being caught with a hairdresser in Chicago, if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck...

Cuckoo In California

Oprah has a bike?

IAMWOMAN55

I AM 53 YRS OLD NEVER BEEN MARRIED AND NEVER HAD KIDS AND I AM NOT GAY. I JUST NEVER WANTED TO BE MARRIED AND I HANG WITH MY GIRLS WE DO ROAD TRIPS VACATIONS . WE DON'T NEED ANY STINKING MAN TO MAKE ME HAPPY.

Mememememememe

When did GEESE become gay? If you would have said....gay as Perez Hilton, that would have been more credible!

Duo

Michael Jackson has never given anywhere near as much money to charity as Oprah. Here are the facts on Jackson's charity according to Maureen Orth of Vanity Fair:

"In the 2000 Guinness Book of Records, Michael Jackson is cited for the most charities supported by a pop star—39—and he constantly flies around the world picking up lifetime-achievement and humanitarian awards. In fact, that was why he was in Germany when he dangled the baby. However, as Roger Friedman reported in his Fox 411 on-line column in February 2002, "the last tax filing available—for 1999—shows Jackson giving no money to other charities at all and receiving no donations from others."

Only marry foreign women

Oprah's Chief Feminist Man-Hater in the United States of Feminism

When she dies I hope the man-hater movement dies with her.

Edumacated

62. SHE IS A TOKEN ,,,, AND GAY YES SHE LIKE GAYLES TACO .... JEALOUS, HAHA NOT HARDLY...
I WILL TAKE MY GOOD LOOKS OVER HER MONEY ANY DAY...

Posted at 2:08PM on Jul 16th 2009 by Damn

****************************************

Yes Dear, of COURSE you will. After all, your GOOD LOOKS have gotten you WHERE, exactly? We all know what Oprah's money has given her -- the freedom to live the most lavish lifestyle imaginable, and STILL donate enough money to change the lives of thousands who were born into poverty. Since you're so GOODLOOKING, I assume you are a phenomenally successful model or actor, correct? So tell us which magazine cover you and your GOOD LOOKS are gracing this week..."Delusional Fashion Quarterly?"

NuYawka

Can someone please tell me where Oprah has been? She has not come forward to say anything about Michael Jackson's death. She has not contacted his family, made a statement, shown up to the Memorial in Los Angeles for Michael... What's up with that? Anyone know?

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

Oprah's the one who needs to be on that 'cycle.

Mary Worth

I, too, have often wondered why she never had Native Americians as guests. At least, that I know about.

Maybe she could be persuaded to acknowledge them, if

They talked about runaway slaves who took refuge on American Indian reservations. And the people who hid them.

Talk about the many superb African American entertainers who had/have Native American bloodlines.

Since she often features topics about gays perhaps she could have "Two-Spirit" people to educate us about Native American gays.

In this way, she could keep the focus on blacks, entertainers and gays, while acknowledging the Native Americans' contribution to society.

Duo

If Steadman were a beard to hide Oprah's relationship with Gayle she would marry him. The fact that she refuses to marry him & hardly ever takes him out in public suggests the relationship is real and not designed for public consumption. And I agree it's normal for blacks to not marry. Oprah's own mother has never married. I think a lot of women are just jealous of Oprah's relationship with Gayle wishing they too had a best friend they could go on road trips with. But I think the reason Oprah & gayle are so close is because Gayle was friends with Oprah before the money & fame so Oprah can really trust her.

Cici

Stedman has a daughter from a previous marriage. I guess that makes her Oprah's step-daughter or would make her a step-daughter if O and S were married?