Sanford's Mistress Shops Around

7/16/2009 1:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

When the guv's away, the mistress will ... buy groceries in Buenos Aires.

Govenor Sanford's Mistress Shops Around
New pictures of Gov. Mark Sanford's former mistress -- Maria Belen Chapur -- surfaced just as he's heading to an undisclosed location to make amends with his wife Jenny. We're guessing they're not hiking in the Appalachians.

CHRIS!

Megan J. Spire,you must be a loser bitch regardless your attendence in UCSB. Deal with that whore. And back to the Sanford bitch she is just pathetic period.

It's Time For A Change

I think they truly do care for each other, but, he is choosing his career (not the wife) - over his soul mate in Argentina. He will regret that decision one day.

wundersmack

Very ordinary woman. Dime a dozen. Again, proving that the imagination is the best sex toy.

Too bad for all involved.

Michele

I'm sure his wife was his soul-mate too early in their relationship when they were hot and horny for each other. In every relationship, that fades. When someone says "soul mate" about someone they're sleeping with on an occasional basis and don't see everyday, they're speaking with their genitals and not their brain.

isthatallthereis

Yikes I'm glad I skipped lunch.

CW

This woman was after money. It won't take her long to find another "soul mate" LOL

Rampage

Sanford is pathetic and weak minded and should be thrown out. I'll bet this woman in Argentina rejected him and that's why he came back sniveling like a jilted bitch.

R U 4 REAL

#40 and NANCY why so much hate??? may be you should get your fat ugly asses to a bingo gig...may be some old wrinkly dude will do you both and you will start bitching...HAHAHA sooo funny how ugly potato couch chicks get so defensive so fast...lol
and in regards to Maria and the cheater...let them do whatever they want...karma is a beeotch and they will pay for what they have done...DONT BE HATERS LADIES...embrace your ugliness and be happy.

OKEEDOKEE!!!

His wife looks much better. I guess it must be the accent that turns him on.

Moka

For fire*baby and Zimmerman: Are you under the effects of Propofol? We know that you are the kings of the consumerism and of the global warming, also the generators of the swine flu. We humbly will reward you in some moment with the K FLU which will go in a luxury package, our corrupt chairwoman...jaja

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

I thought at first this was gonna be a story about George Harrison, with pics of him from the "All Things Must Pass" time frame.

Sharona

Normally, I would defend the wife, but why are people blaming Maria? For all you know, he may have lied about his marital status in the beginning. Even without make-up and in casual, grocery shopping sweats, she is a beautiful woman. Gorgeous body, hair and cheekbones.

The wife has no self-respect. If my husband said he had met his soul-mate and was deeply in love, I would be very hurt. However, I believe we would always be friends.

I am very angry at the Gov for putting two families through such pain. He is the true a$$hole here, not the women.

Rampage

I'll bet she did things his wife just wouldn't do, like take it up the you know what.

Filthy hypocrite.

riottgirl

WHORE!

riottgirl

WHORES! Both of them! That woman KNEW he was married!!! He's a PIG! CHEATERS!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments