OctoMom's Kid Rushed to Hospital

7/17/2009 10:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

L.A. County Fire officials tell TMZ one of OctoMom Nadya Sulemen's children was just rushed to the hospital.

We're told a two-year-old male was vomiting after ingesting an unknown substance.

He was transported to St. Jude Medical Center.

Story developing...

Ashley

I'm not exactly a fan of Octomom, but I do have to say that these things do happen, unfortunately. You can be VERY careful with just one child and these things can still happen. Toddlers are VERY creative and can find ways to get into things they shouldn't. I know someone who has just one child, and she's a great, very protective mother, but she had to call poison control because her son got into the toothpaste and ingested a bunch of it. This stuff happens a lot. Just because Octomom is already heavily scrutinized does not mean we all have to jump in and bash her, calling her a terrible mother. I'm sure she feels awful, as any parent would if this happened to their child.

I hope the little guy is ok.

Jesus juice

#54.............I have to disagree with you....I have 3 kids...and have kept an eye on them and they never had any problems. If you truly spend every minute with your kids and at least keep them within eyesight, accidents don't happen. Sorry but I've proven it. SOrry to burst anyone's bubbles. Octomom has nannies and doesn't look after any of her kids cause she's busy spending time writing her book and filming herself.

PATTY

IF YOU HAVEEVER HAD A MORE THAN 1 BABY THIS IS VERY NORMAL. ITS INSANITY 2 HAVE MORE THAN 3

who gives a shit

I was wondering how long it would take for Octomom to get back in the news! I'm surprised it took this long. I feel sorry for her neighbors, what they must have to put up with everyday!!!! This was bound to happen with 14 kids. This women is insane and I feel sorry for the kids. Hope the little one is okay. What insurance does she have? And California can't pick up the tab they're handing out vouchers that the banks aren't even cashing!!

Joanie

YES ACCIDENTS HAPPEN, BUT HAVING ALL THOSE KIDS THEY SHOULD BE MONITORED, AND NOT HAVE DANGEROUS CHEMICALS AROUND----SHE SHOULD HAVE EVERYTHGING LIKE THAT "LOCKED" UP--- I HAD TO HAVE MY KIDS IN MY EYES SIGHT AT "ALL" TIMES....AND CHILDPROOFED EVERYTHING.....THIS IS A 2 YRS OLD, FOR GODS SAKE!!! HOW IS SHE GOING TO CARE FOR 8 TODDLERS WHEN THEY'RE RUNNING IN DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS???? AND THE ONE THAT SMACKS ALL THE OTHERS????? HGER ONLY IDEA IS A REALITY SHOW AND FAME WITH PLENTY OF MONEY COMING IN

pc187

I DO hope he's ok... its not his fault his Mom is an IDIOT! Maybe CPS will get involved, take ALL the kids away to better homes!!!

Leah

It's just too many kids for one person to look after.

L.O.V.E.

RadarOnline is reporting that the sons name is Caleb. Is that the autistic child?

Lynn

Hmmmm.... She's been out of the media for awhile. Munchausen Syndrome by proxy?

Joanne

My thoughts and prayers are with the family!! Such mean comments, so many of you. That little boy is an innocent!!

WiddoMouse

I'm so sorry to hear this. Nothing is more frightening than seeing your child suffering. Hopefullly the child will only be in the ER for a short time and then back home again with his family. My brother was age 2 when he got into a can to Drano and ingested a spoonful of it. This was back in the 1940's. Needless to say, he did not survive. My parents were never the same after that horrible accident. I was raised differently because of his death...over protected and made to be afraid of everything and everybody.

I'm praying for you, Suleman family.

Steve

Don't worry. The kid just saw her naked. I'd puke too.

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

That woman standing there in the pink pants has a nice ass.

Rampage

Ingesting an unknown substance? I think she's obviously got to many plates spinning and can't monitor them all. I'll bet they one or some don't make it to 5 years old.

Australian Mum

has she got private health cover or does the county have to pay AGAIN???