« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tony Romo Plays the Field

7/17/2009 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looking as happy as a newly freed man, Tony Romo played golf in Lake Tahoe yesterday.

media_removed.jpg
The 29-year-old appeared lighter on his feet since having allegedly dropped around 120 lbs earlier this week.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

UGGGGHHH

JESSICA WAS AT LEAST 180 LBS. SHE WAS A BOOZER WHO PARTIED WAY TOO MUCH....... TONY WANTED TO SETTLE DOWN AND LIVE THE QUIET LIFE...

TONY IS UGLY, AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT SHE SAW IN HIM OTHER THAN $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

JESSICA WON'T BE SINGING OR SHOULD I SAY ATTEMPTING TO SING COUNTRY MUSIC. SHE WILL NOW BE SINGING THE BLUES................
I BET CARRIE UNDERWOOD IS LAUGHING HER ASS OFF. AFTER ALL CARRIE DUMPED TONY.......... AND GOOD FOR HER. SHE WAS TOO GOOD FOR HIM..............

Catie

Figures the creep would dump her the day before her birthday. I wouldn't expect any better from a moron who plays for the disgusting Cowboys.

Ken

This picture is wrong. Tony plays golf right handed. That golf glove should be on his left hand not his right hand. A right handed golfer wears a golf glove on the left hand. Oops, ya screwed this picture up.

MadonnaAct2

More like 350 lbs since you forgot to include the "conjoined at the hip" Papa Joe S also (120 + 230).

rkk1

sorry Karl no more stories on michael the molester.

Edumacated

46. ...And all you men bashing her looks can only DREAM of ever being with a woman that looks as good as she does! LMAO!

You're a bunch of sorry losers.

Posted at 5:37PM on Jul 17th 2009 by you wish

***********************************

Judging by the long succession of men who have DUMPED her in recent years, it looks like being with her is more like a NIGHTMARE than a "dream." Anyway, Tony seems to be thrilled that his long "chicken v. tuna" nightmare with the world's dumbest woman is finally over.

Yes, she is pretty, but she has become a laughingstock. Believe it or not, there are also beautiful women in the world who do NOT have the IQ of limp pasta. Simpson's level of brainlessness mixed with the desperation oozing from her pores has rendered her a toxic mess with an internationally-ridiculed fat ass.

ccl

Losing JS was the smartest play Tony has ever made. Maybe ever will!

Sharona

I weigh 125, and I'm 5'6" I've thought about implants, but I'm happy/as is my husband with what God gave me. Jessica seems like a younger version of Jennifer Aniston, clingy, moderately attractive, limited talent, and not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Her sister, Ashlee, really surprised me. Four years ago, I took my then 13 y/o step-daughter and four of her friends to an Ashlee concert. I expected to be bored to death, but ending up enjoying myself. The girls were so excited about their front row seats, knew every song, and were dancing and singing. Ashlee was so sweet after the concert. She signed autographs , let me take pics of of my girls with her.

Wouldn't it be funny if Ashlee turned out the be the breakout star sister?

john johnson

120????, more like 220, her big head alone is 120.

magentapyramid

Too bad he can't lose the 75 pounds from his concrete heart.

ButtHole Surfers

Romo will still be 0-2 in the postseason!

walt

She must have gave good h@@@ for Tony to keep her around this long, it sure wasn't her talent. Looking at all the guys she dated she has to be at least good at something but I'm sure it wears off when she opens her mouth (no not for that) but to speak and who wants to hear her talk?

Jessica my dear you have NO TALENT and neither does your fake singing sister, I did see her new cd in the below $5.00 bin at KMart, KMart people, these girls stink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ecaz

he will win a super bowl for sure no that she is gone

k

120 pounds my @$$! Jess is wearing a mega gurdle in her red striped dress photos. She's a fat girl just waiting to bust out!
Her hips are as wide as Ashely's nose was pre plastic surgery!~!!!

k

To the chick who posted her flickr pics. you have a flat, lame ass gf!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments