My Baloney Has a First Name - It's C-R-A-S-H

7/18/2009 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you ever wondered how difficult it was to make a 3-point turn in a Weinermobile ... it's clearly very hard.

An Oscar Mayer Weinermobile crashed into a home in Racine, Wisconsin after the driver turned onto a dead-end street. She tried turning around and accidentally hit the gas instead of the brake.

It's a double-blow for the baloney company -- this month it's founder died and now the crash. And to add insult to injury, the weinermobile wasn't even invited to Oscar Mayer's funeral.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

hamilTonyan

make that after the crash

cruzanheart

Aaarrrghhh!! It's not "it's founder," it's "its founder." Geez, who does your editing, TMZ? Please tell them that they must know the difference between plural possessive (its) and contractions (it's, which is short for "it is"). It's not that hard, people.

christabelles

it is bologna it even spells it in the song you were mocking... your so smart. "my bologna has a first name its o s c a r my bologna has a second name its m a y e r cause oscar mayer shows the way for b o l o g n a.... idiots!!! hire a spell checker please...

thinkaboutit

This reminds me of Michael Jackson, because he liked to cram his big wiener into tight areas, too!

Firefly

wieners are running amuck.

Look at all the WJ spermette cheerleaders on TMZ. WJ rahrahrah!

Waiting to see autopsy results of Mikey's pee pee. Did it have injection marks? Did it look like his nose?

w00t

C'mon, TMZ... you should have just said Mount Pleasant, Wisconsin. No one knows where Racine is either.

bigred66

hate to tell the doubters on whether the driver was female but it was definitely 2 chicks driving the weinermobile. It crashed into my neighbors house and the photos you've been seeing on the news were taken by my husband.

Mememememememe

Kinda reminds me when I lost my virginity!

ReVeLaTeD

Just wanted to say - great title for the ad.

annie

THAT LOOKS REALLY RUDE.......!
THEY ARE AT THE SCENE OF A WIENIE ASSAULT ON A GARAGE. NOT NICE !

Kyle

It is spelled wienermobile not weinermobile. TMZ probably thinks Mayer is pronounced like John Mayer says his name.

SERIOUSLY!!!

Everyone get their 15 minutes of fame ... this poor smuck gets his with a Weinermobile through front window!

kyoung

It's Bologna, not Baloney. And Wienermobile, not weinermobile. If you're posting something for everyone to see, make sure you know how to spell at the very least. I was reading comments of other people saying the same thing, then making their own spelling errors. People are dumbasses.

Blimey187

Some of your story is NOT correct. I'm from Wisconsin and I know. She did not try to hit the brake and hit the gas instead. She thought she was in reverse but was really in drive and ran into the house.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5