Former 007 Wants Money Galore from Wife

7/19/2009 2:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

George Lazenby George Lazenby -- who once played James Bond -- is challenging his prenuptial agreement on grounds his wife is so rich he's become a joke to his kids.

Lazenby -- who played Bond in "On Her Majesty's Secret Service" -- is asking a judge to void his prenup, then award him $16,133 in spousal support, according to divorce docs filed in L.A. County Superior Court.

The 69-year-old actor claims his estranged wife, 47-year-old former tennis pro Pamela Shriver, is "30 times a millionaire" and he doesn't want to explain to their three kids why mommy's house is so much bigger than daddy's.

It's not like George is broke -- he's got over a mil to his name -- but apparently 1/30th of $30 mil = poor.

who gives a shit

Cry me a river!!! Go get a job!! Why do you people need such big houses anyway? For a couple of people, please!!!!!!!!!!!

Bobby Justin

Pamela Shriver is a Lezbo. I didn't even know she was ever married to a man. I agree with the voiding part, but he should leave it at that and the class act he was.

Connie wells

Pam you suck,,I mean Lick...........................BREAKING NEWS______________

Steve Young, while at BYU and then at San Fran dated a Tansexxual Escort named TRINA,,,Steve we did not know you were Gay,,or Bi, Damn Hall of Famer,,,can't wait to see ya explain this one....did you use a condom???

raider fan,,,I am out

Connie wells

Penny likes the Tranny whores in Orlando...made lots of friends on the DL...

Now on to Pam. Pam what where you thinking, you could have anyo,,,,wait, never mind, You did ok

Maria

If this man is a joke to his kids, it has absolutely nothing to do with him being "poor".

annie

I think he should stick that gun up his ass.

Bobby Justin

Pam Shiver made most of her money being a tennis commentator over the past 20 years. She was a marginal tennis player at best. She only made one Grand Slam final where she was smeared all the over court by Stiffi Graf. She had better results in doubles, but I would still bet she made her big $$ commentating.

gotchagomo

I could have sworn Pam Shriver was gay--wasn't she a rumored lover of Martina Navratilova back in the day? She looks lesbian.

Russ

If you are stupid enough to sign a Pre-nup, there it goes.

They were in it for the money

Awww Geez...I just got back from the Celebrity meet and greet in Burbank and yea, this former 007 was there...Poor man is deserate for a real woman and now is down to hocking his photo for $25.00 each, $20 for a photo together, etc. Very nice man, but and this is true...he is talking about this story for anyone who wants to listen-I listened, I thought he was joking, not so....aw she should give him some moola...like I told him, it's a let down to go and hock at a movie star swap meet.

They were in it for the money

Yea, Pammy as she likes to be called, is a cousin of California's 1st Lady, Maria. She has mentored Venus Williams and made her money from commenting... Only been married to this Bond for only 6 years. She's not gay.

M

tuna-- she IS related to maria shriver. 4th cousin, but the resemblance is uncanny (like uncanned tuna)

kmo

damn i'd be happy with $500 dollars a week

tuna marie

actually pam played in the us open final against chris evert not steffi.

gnarlyone