Phyllis Diller

Good Genes

or Good Brow Pencil?

7/19/2009 1:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Believe it or not, but comedian Phyllis Diller just turned 92-years-young on Friday.

Phyllis Diller
Here's the 53-year-old blonde back in 1970 (left) -- and 39 years later, the 92-year-old version (right).

There's nothin' funny about that!

More Good Genes or Good Docs:

Wanda W.

What are you kidding? She the one that jump started this whole celeb plastic surgery crap/craze in the first place. Shes been pulled, yanked, cut, stapled, and stiffed more than a Thanksgiving turkey ! I think she looks just awful now ,even with all the "enhancements " . She should have stopped reassembling herself years ago. WOMEN OUT THERE BEWARE, THIS TOO COULD BE YOU SOMEDAY !

lookin

Happy Birthday Phyllis(on Friday July 17)!!! 95 is the new 50!
I absolutely LOVE Phyllis Diller...she gave me laughs all thru the years and is just a treasure to this world.
Thank you for the memories Ms. Diller and even though you don't believe in him...GOD bless you!!!

hamilTonyan

Phylis Dyler is a hoot, she would probably say herself. I dont look bad for a dryed up old hag, that the way she rolls.

Sam Sunshine

Your right cant stop looking at the picture. I just ran out of ky damn it..90+ all day baby!

Queen Of The World

Hey Dumb Ass Who Wrote This, NEWS FLASH it is 39 years NOT 29 years. OK, let me break it down for you. 2009 minus 1970 = 3 --- oh never mind. You would never be able to borrow and carry.

Missy1555

Good wig and makeup

BRGPC

She's had so many facelifts, she has a goatee!

sensible

Not good genes or eyebrow pencil. More like an excellent plastic surgeon through the years. She even mentioned as much years & years ago. He is an excellent surgeon and she just improves on what she has, not screw up her entire face like some celebs.

Sam Sunshine

I had my first wet dream with Phyllis Diller no joke. I must give credit where credit is do! Thanks Phyllis...

Groove

She needs to go back to the eyebrow pencil she was using in 1970 because it looks like she's painting them in with a stick of poo-poo now.

Rania

I don't understand why some women shave their eyebrows off and draw them on. it's not a good look and it never was a good look. it's looks strange to have your eyebrows drawn on. it looks unreal like a doll or something.

WillOTheWisp

Duh! 53 + 29 = 82. Go take a basic math course at your community college.

hamilTonyan

whats the difference 10 years why get so uptight its not that bigga deal.

eloc

Love this woman.

hamilTonyan

Shes had so many face lifts, her face went right up and around her body twice

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments