Phyllis Diller

Good Genes

or Good Brow Pencil?

7/19/2009 1:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Believe it or not, but comedian Phyllis Diller just turned 92-years-young on Friday.

Phyllis Diller
Here's the 53-year-old blonde back in 1970 (left) -- and 39 years later, the 92-year-old version (right).

There's nothin' funny about that!

More Good Genes or Good Docs:

Stacey

A living legend!! She's considered one of the pioneers of female stand-up comedy....Funny Dame!! Love ya, Phyllis!!

sevenne

Might want to include addition as a required skill on the job descriptions Harvey

pjn

definitely not good genes.Try good plastic surgeon...get a pic pre face lift and compare that to her latest photo

Othello

Terrible genes, she looks 65 in that picture of her at 53.

twzzlrgirl

I cannot believe the ignorance of some of these posts. She does look great -- she has never hidden the fact that she uses plastic surgery to look this good, and so what if she does? If I can hit 90+ years and look like that, I'd do it in a minute. She is also a very funny, classy lady.

And, as for the "math error," please tell me that you brainiacs have NEVER made a mistake...including a typo, since the "2" and the "3" ARE right next to each other on the keyboard. Love how you all jumped right on the error...you must all be frickin' perfect, lol.

BC

Phyllis gets better and better--I wish we'd see more of her

crystal

That old bitty looks like the scarecrow I put up every year for Halloween. Either that pic is photoshopped really well, cause you can't see any wrinkles, or her face is stretched and stapled to her brain. I'd tap it though, every woman that age could use a mercy fook

Sam Sunshine

Very true Very true #67
Any time any day! I would love to bare back it!

mellow

And she is still laughing and loving life, we could all only wish for that attitude go old lady, go!

shelly

This wacky and crazy funny lady has had many plastic surgeries performed on her face and body throughout the years. One of the last of the great comics left from the Bob Hope era of comedy, she is still as wispy as ever. You look great for your age Phyllis, oh and I love the wig.........aha...ha..ha..ha..ha!

Sam Sunshine