'Burn Notice' Star Torched for DUI

7/20/2009 12:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jeffrey Donovan DUIThe star of that show "Burn Notice" may have been a little too lit up when he got behind the wheel last weekend -- dude was arrested for allegedly driving under the influence in Miami Beach.

TMZ has learned Jeffrey Donovan was arrested on suspicion of DUI last Sunday, July 12th. The 41-year-old posed for a cop cam and was released several hours later.

So far, no comment from Donovan's reps.

Celebrity DUI's

JoAnna

OK this is my favorite show. He needs to realize though that even drinking once and getting in a car is wrong. All of us at one time or another have done it, but that does not make it right. It only takes one time of drinking to kill someone. I pray he learns his lesson. Its still my favorite show

bvidot

HEY LILAROSE:

POST YOUR AGENDA SOMEWHERE ELSE.

WE ALL KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON. WE JUST DON'T READ TMZ EVERY DAY.

OUR PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS ARE WITH PVT BERGDAHL AND HIS FAMLY. He is not the first nor will he be the last captured by the Taliban. peace.

Alex

Jackson's brother Tito acuse Dr Conrad Murray. See more on:

bvidot

TO: UMASS alumni

Is Jeffrey gay?

namers

Love Burn Notice and all the leads (Bruce, mmm).

So sorry Jeffrey; yes, hire a driver or take a cab. Don't screw this up!

petiteone

You guys need to know this runs in the Donovan family..I hope he will get the help he needs. God knows no one else in his family has. Lots of love to ya Jeff. An old friend.

Toria

Great show but was a jackass!

no1fan

He is amazing on Burn Notice. I love him and the show. Hope this is a one time thing and that he is sufficiently embarrassed and sorry to never do it again. I would give him a ride anywhere/anytime----no need to drink and drive, Jeff.

I Love Rock n' Roll

Burn Notice is such a cool show!

This guy is REALLY EFFEN HOT!

Yeah Baby!

Nicole

LMAO @ #29! I can almost hear him saying that.

KsGramm

Don't care, I'd still DO him!

jasonlewisfan

Where the heck were Sam and Fiona!! And how did he not outrun the cops???

MidnightArrakis

I saw this dude on an episode of "CSI: Miami". He played a bad guy who ended up running into a swamp fire, being chased by Horatio, and became a piece of charcoal!! It was hard seeing him play a really bad guy after seeing him be such a good guy on "Burn Notice"!! As far as his DUI.....WHAT A DUMBASS!! If he had killed someone while drunk, he wouldn't be thinking that he's so cool!! I completely abhor and am totally disgusted by ANYONE who believes that they can drink and drive!! There's no reason within the entire universe for anyone to drink and drive!!

Beck

Maybe he was drinking because he knows he's a lousy actor. I like the show, but sometimes he's almost painful to watch.

Allknowingone

The previous posting regarding his arrest quotes him as saying he mixed Benedyl with alcohol. Benedryl my ass! Look at those itty bitty pupils he's sporting in his mug shot. Dude's on some sort of opiate.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments