Don Cornelius -- I Want to Die Alone

7/20/2009 9:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Don Cornelius Don Cornelius has made it clear he does not want to die ... married.

The "Soul Train" king was so desperate to get a divorce from his ex-wife Viktoria, that he actually put the following lines in divorce papers he submitted to L.A. County Superior Court:

"I am 72 years old. I have significant health issues. I want to finalize this divorce before I die."

The judge must have seen things Don's way -- the divorce was granted a couple of weeks ago.

crystal

O,J simpson killed his pretty White wife...If im not mistaken OJ is Black. He pretty much got away with murder, but as the saying goes..........God dont like ugly, and look where ugly is sitting at now. I hope he rots in jail, actually, theres a good chance he will.............justice has been served!

dee

This is news?

London not England

#32 - Hey Justice...I thought you were blind?????

When a White man is acquitted by a Jury of his peers, he's SAID to be cleared, clean, and given a second chance....

IF - and I DO MEAN IF - a Black man is Acquitted by a Jury of his peers, he's still suspect, and damned still guilty.....

Why is that?

H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-S-Y ..............

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

Just die - that's the most important thing.

Tameko

Don I wish you LOVE, PEACE AND SOUL........................

crystal

Didnt the New York governor (black blind guy) cheat on his wife? .whats his name Patterson?

beyondsome

You all make me sick!! YOU DON'T KNOW WHY HE WANTS TO DIE ALONE?? You all PRESUME! Dang..... people assume all kinds of stuff! I don't understand all the racial stuff, here. What have interracial relationships/marriages have to do with anything? Heck, people marry who THEY want to marry. For those married, look who YOU married!! You saw the flags and STILL did it. Don't complain! People mistreat each other and take advantage of one another. Not right, but the stupid ones are the ones who stay. You know you all know someone who mistreats someone else. For that matter, YOU have probably mistreated or taken advantage of someone else for your OWN selfish reasons. Bottom line, everyone makes choices. None of that is divided along racial lines. All people do not jerk someone else around, but ALL races do it.

crystal

30. #28 - I Don't recall any Black Governors dissing their state for some South of the border Ho?!?!?!

But if you can name one Tyler, I'd love to know about one...???

Posted at 9:02PM on Jul 20th 2009 by Kevin

Sure i can name one ..........Gov. David Paterson He cheated on his wife I can also name quite a few others who have cheated, but its not my job to research for you. Just thought I give you one, since thats what you asked for

Rampage

#3. WHO GIVES A RATS ASS!!!!!

Posted at 8:17PM on Jul 20th 2009 by MindTerrorist
_____________________________________________________

This cat is always in the FIRST 6 RESPONSES with the same old line. If you didn't GIVE A RATS ASS, then why are you hovering over your computer for every damned posting?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOO FUNNY!

JANE DOE

TMZ- WHY DO YOU EVEN START RACIAL TENSION HERE?

THIS ISN'T FUN GOSSIP!

Tameko

Dear Night Owl, I think the people I mentioned who are professionals have money and all the white community does is hang around uintil every dime is gone, now as far as my community it's not littered with trash and grafitti, and I am a professional myself and black men do indeed need to stop catering to the white race. I personally don't see you being any better than any other race, I just think it's sad the way most of our black men end up when they turn their back on their race and pretend to be white or as if the white community accepts them and they don't I see it everyday. I don't see many in the white community doing so great either a bunch of meth heads and trailer trash living in trailer parks or runaways out on the streets homeless with back packs and will work for food signs....................I was addressing black men and not your nosey night owl azz so the next time I type WHOOI am talking about know it's not you @ V @

UGGGGHHH

he doesn't want the x to take any of his money thats if he has any..............

who the hell

8. Can we get on with some real news TMZ is getting worse than The National Enquirer. Give your readers a break Huh

Posted at 8:23PM on Jul 20th 2009 by HighwayStar
_____________________
Shut up or they will put more MJ up there at least we have a break.

hamilTonyan

SOUNDS LIKE THE JUDGE HOPPED ON THE SOUL TRAIN.

crystal

He must be one very bitter, miserable man to want to die alone. Stick a bone up his ass and let the dogs cart his sorry ass away to his grave

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments