« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Erin Andrews -- Clueless Over Nude Video

7/20/2009 11:21 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Erin Andrews Nude VideoESPN reporter Erin Andrews is on the hunt to sue a Peeping Tom who videotaped the 31-year-old walking around her hotel room naked -- the problem is Erin has no idea where or when the video was shot.

Erin has already lawyered up with one of the most powerful attorneys in L.A., Marshall B. Grossman, and now her team is trying to figure out some details behind the footage so they can put together a plan of attack.

Meanwhile, Grossman has already released the following statement: "While alone in the privacy of her hotel room, Erin Andrews was surreptitiously videotaped without her knowledge or consent.

She was the victim of a crime and is taking action to protect herself and help ensure that others are not similarly violated in the future. Although the perpetrator or perpetrators of this criminal act have not yet been identified, when they are identified she intends to bring both civil and criminal charges against them and against anyone who has published the material.

We request respect of Erin's privacy at this time, while she and her representatives are working with the authorities."

It was not clear from the reports what hotel the video was filmed in or when it was made. The video has since been pulled from the Internet.

ESPN is also also furious about the situation, and released a statement of their own: "Erin has been grievously wronged. "Our people and resources are in full support of her as she deals with this abhorrent act."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

monster ball

if it was rihanna or any other african american female celebrity,privacy would not be a factor and the media would post it.

joho777

I certainly agree with the outrage shown by ESPN and by Erin.

And I'm sure that every person out there feels the same anger at this malicious violation.

Now is time for the question that I'm sure is on everyone's mind: Is Erin a real blond?

english

So does that carpet match the curtains?

who dat

superfast

'Grievously wronged' my ass. This looks like a Hiltonesque stunt. Its hip to leak your sex tape or innocently nude video/pics these days.

i still hate retards

"It's sad this happened to her but a little common sense goes a long ways. Who the f@ck walks around naked? If you're not at home then you have to assume you are taking a risk of being seen or video taped. You're in a room that god knows who has access to. Although it is wrong, it's 2009 and it's just the way it is.

Posted at 10:57AM on Jul 20th 2009 by ABC123:" and

". Get serious. I'll bet she worked out for 2 months and starved herself before SHE had this filmed and "leaked" on the internet. Then hire the most powerful law firm to send out warning letters of "protest". THIS WAS MOST LIKELY CONCEIVED BY HER TEAM.She is on the peak of her downhill slope and needed the 20 million of free publicity to negotiate a larger contract. When was the last time ANY nude video has hurt a career. You people who believe this are suckers.

Posted at 12:54PM on Jul 20th 2009 by The Truth"

you are both ridiculously stupid and the only thing i can think of to explain your lack of intelligence is that you were both dropped on your head more than once as a baby. i cannot assume that you both possess all of your mental capacities.

lorenzo

Who is Erin Andrews? I visit TMZ allot and I still don't know that name? Where have I been?

jstew

i say its an inside job somone at the hotel new what room she was in and had there buddy get the room next to hers and make the vid, she has a rocking body nice rack, but really this is one bell that can't be unrung no matter how many lawyers you have

JoJo Dancer

Nice body but a butterface. I can walk out to the local mall and find 20 blonde white women who look better than her with ease. I can't believe this woman is 31. She looks to be in her early 40s facially. Must be too much sun. She is going to be a botox mess in 10 years.

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

"...pulled from the Internet" - that might be the funniest thing I've ever read here on TMZ.

sarah

This is just ridiculous. A complete and total invasion of privacy. I feel violated knowing someone did this. I hope they find this jerkoff and put him under the jail.

Taintsniffer

The video is out there...the thing is the vid isn't good enough quality to enjoy. With that said I'd eat the apple on the way out she's so hot.

time to come out

I never heard of this girl until TMZ ran this story. So, I did a torrent search and found the video in 5 seconds.. downloaded it and watched it. She's got a killer body! She kind of does a squatting motion a few times.. not sure what's up with that.

Arrius

Amazing ,some blonde with a rack and a ass drops it all in her hotel and the world is suddenly overcome with testosterone.crazed voyeurs. I have been told the footage is grainy, blurred and at times out of focus. Bottom line is ,the ladies privacy was violated. Given the film quality the smartest thing she could have and should have done was to simply say that she was not the one filmed. I have never heard her name until now and with all the excitement I decided to check her out fully clothed. My take, come on guys, the lady is not bottom shelf but then again she's definitely not top shelf either. She is an everyday american woman ,of which their are millions of out there waiting to be laid. If average is your thing get busy men and go find one rather than spending hours looking for a poor quality video of this one. Then again you could hold out for the true top shelf ladies,in many cases exotics but well worth wait. Both France and Brazil have much to offer in ladies of this class.

jimwv

The erin andrews video is only 6 seconds long,you can still see it this web site....... www.uselessjunk.com

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments