Jessica Simpson

Loves the Ladies

7/20/2009 3:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With a few of her close gal pals including former assistant CaCee Cobb, newly dumped Jessica Simpson had a girls night out on Saturday.

Jessica Simpson

The 29-year-old Tweeted, "Love my ladies!!! Wish I could be with them everyday of my life. Laughter is wonderful :)"

With no man in her life, Jess can always turn to women.

spread the love

what is the purpose of this story and why was the photo sent to tmz???? what is she trying to show here? pathetic. are you that craving of any publicity that you would put this out there for the world to see? here in the northeast it is almost state fair time jessica. pull out those granny jeans and queue up those lip synching vocal recordings. it's time to make a few dollars. yeee hawwww y'all.

awave

I would like to see girls like Jessica Simpson & Jennifer Anniston & Brittany Spears show the world what a smart, educated, successful woman looks like without constantly being "needy" and clingy. Women don't always need a man on their arm. I would like to see Jessica Simpson go to college & get a degree and act like a grown woman. All three of these women could probably use some counseling. You don't have to be a nut case to need counseling. You can be a smart woman who just wants to look at her life & do things smarter & better.

Wow

I don't think Jessica will have a good relationship with any man until she cuts her father's apron strings. He should have no say in her love life. She's very dependent on him. I think John M. and Tony are lucky to get away.

kj: You're right. I think she should take a couple of years and grow up and get to really know herself. Before I met my husband, I really wanted to embrace my singleness and really had a good time. I went to college, graduated, worked, saved some money, spent time with family and friends, and by the time I met my husband I knew what qualities were important to me. I've been a stay-at-home mom for almost 14 years. You really need to be ready to be married and have children. You have to know yourself.

Truth Hurts

Good for her...people date and people break up! That's life and she's getting on with hers. Go Jess, but please stop singing crap.

Nick fan

I have one word for Jessica;NICK!I couldn't believe they split,get him back no natter what DADDYsays!!!!!!!!

hamilTonyan

id like a sleepover with that party

Bob Booie

I'm sure Tony 'the choker" Romo said he loves her girls also that he probably slept with every girl in this picture.

M.P.

I love her too! ROWR!

sara

Even though I don't always like her movies and music, Jessica has always gave the impression as a good person that cares about her family and friends. It's a shame that she is subjected to the same type of criticism with the likes of the DUI/drug crew of Hollywood. I also will give her props on her shoe line.

razzledazzle

Sorry, TMZ, but this is a very, very cheap shot. Shame on you. Every once in a while, you guys cross the line. Stick to the journalism, questionable though it may be.

lj

This is really from People.com. It's all fake too. Cacee Cobb is the only friend, the other two work for her! This is just Papa Joe's way to save face. Yesterday, Nick said on People that he is not interested and hasn't talked to her in over two years. I agree with # 19 . She dumped Nick just like Tony dumped her. Karma

Rafael

Who the hell is the brunette on the right? She is hot as hell. Plus they all look totally better than Jessica.

dee

Her girlfriends must cramp her style. They are all so much prettier than she is.

Wish Belkin

These four should get naked and wrassle.

Sam Sunshine

JESSICA you are being used like a dirty shopping cart, people throw s**t in and out of it all day long by the end of the night you are left in the parking lot all alone. Grow up you are not a little girl anymore. You should have stayed with NICK he loved you the way you are. Very Sad....Very Sad....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments