Bam

'Dehydrated' from a

4 Day Bender

7/21/2009 1:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We just spoke to Bam Margera who said he was rushed to the hospital Sunday after a four day drinking binge -- not because of a possible drug overdose.

0720_bam_ex_nwm-1
The "Jackass" star blames the "4-day bender" on marital problems, telling us "I may get a divorce ... booze helps."

TMZ also spoke to Bam's mother -- who told us Bam's wife Missy called 911 because she was worried about his health after learning that he popped an Ambien during the drinking bender.

Margera says his kidney and leg muscles were a mess from not eating or drinking enough water -- but the hospital flushed out his system and he was released to his home after speaking to a psychiatrist.

Now, Bam claims he's in good health and he even sent us this photo -- taken after he was released from the hospital -- to prove it.

Hope

#7, you're an idiot. My husband has 28 tattoos and he is a highly trained nuclear operator with a college degree.

Oh, and also...

Call me an obsessive copy-editor, but I'm pretty sure Bam is having "marital" problems and not "martial" problems. Unless, of course, he's just really upset over the world's military state. ;)

liv

I'd hit it..............a million times!

me

"MARTIAL" problems....what exactly are "MARTIAL" problems??? Do they refer to Karate and/or Judo???

Laurie

Just another waste of space...

Ms.Rae

At least he tells it as it is!!! He's not hiding anything

imayadatty

I hope he does dump his wife....I'd be all over her like flies on sh*t!! She's good looking, has a hot body and seems to be able to put up with manboys!! Plus she's gonna take half his money...It's a win..win!!

me so horny

F#ck this low life loser!

Shelly

To the person who commented that only criminals have tattoos... My husband has a sleeve, and also a BA in math and an MBA. He works at a business firm. Not Hot Topic.

Lauren

He's so hot and such a cool guy. I hope things get better for him.

Whatajoke

Damn!.....cheated out of another loser "celebrity" overdose. Oh well, he will do it eventually.

laura

Its AMAZING to me how these people differentiate between a drug overdose and an alcohol bender.
ITS ALL DRUGS!
Alcohol kills and destroys just like all the rest of it.
I hope this young man gets the help he needs..he has been on a downward spiral for a while now.

Dee

Alcohol is a drug. He's a train wreck waiting to happen.

OJ

its all the girls fault......bam....we need another jackass movie!!! maybe she should go missing, you know what i mean. i'll help look for the killer

Chris

Of couse he is gonna deny drugs sheesh

BallSack

Shut up you losers with your husbands with tatoos, you sound like complete retards just saying that. God ppl are so dumb on here, most ppl with tatoos look like thugs end of story idiots.