Bam

'Dehydrated' from a

4 Day Bender

7/21/2009 1:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We just spoke to Bam Margera who said he was rushed to the hospital Sunday after a four day drinking binge -- not because of a possible drug overdose.

0720_bam_ex_nwm-1
The "Jackass" star blames the "4-day bender" on marital problems, telling us "I may get a divorce ... booze helps."

TMZ also spoke to Bam's mother -- who told us Bam's wife Missy called 911 because she was worried about his health after learning that he popped an Ambien during the drinking bender.

Margera says his kidney and leg muscles were a mess from not eating or drinking enough water -- but the hospital flushed out his system and he was released to his home after speaking to a psychiatrist.

Now, Bam claims he's in good health and he even sent us this photo -- taken after he was released from the hospital -- to prove it.

Loreno

Again, someone talking about a successful good looking hot young professional. Please leave him alone. He's got alot going for him, he even looks way hot especially just released from the hospital and I also have been hospitalized for dehydration and man he is looking very good and really hot. Give em credit for his work and yes keep it up Margera. Keep us alive with your show and right on!!!!

Bamishot

Goooddd... can't he please just divorce her so that I can marry him?!?!?

BJ Rocks

Time to move on Missy. Once a jack ass always a jackass! he will never grow up...

First whores!

59. and we wonder why our healthcare system is so expensive- it is in part because we have to take care of fools like this -not because they had some unfortunate illness or accident but because he intentionally got drunk and drank for 4 days.
He should be made to pay cash for her hospital stay rather than may the other insurers pay high premiums because of his idiocy.

Posted at 2:56PM on Jul 21st 2009 by chicagogal11

-------- - - - ------- -------------------- - -- --------------------------

dont hate him because he is wealthy and successful and you are broke. fix yourself before you trash others.

Thumper

Why doesn't this suprise me? When I saw he and Missy get married I thought to myself..........hmmm, and here we have the first ex Mrs. Margera. This guy will get his comupance. Remember the start of his show......"...what will he do next? Whatever the F___ I want..." Missy had to have known what she was getting into so how bad can I feel for her, I mean really? I also seriously doubt that Bam has learned anything from this. He'll just make his excuses and keep on doing whatever he wants because he's Bam. He's set his own trap by creating an image he can no longer live up to. At least, if he's smart he won't. But I don't believe he's that smart.

Tom Jones

It was a drug overdose, because, (duh) alcohol is a drug.

Kat

Seriously? To everyone who is saying he needs to grow up and that he is too old to go on a drinking binge, he's almost 30, not 50. People in their 30s still party and drink. Its not like he's got kids he needs to worry about anyways.

iamme

Wow Bam, Ya think instead of nearly killing yourself with alcohol that maybe you should be trying to work out your problems instead? This guy is clueless.

Miia

Instead of being a jackass, sounds more like hes a dumb ass...

fournier

Oh yeah Bam is in a terrific shape ' thumb'ups!

JenThinksIngyIsDumb

INGY!!! You're the most retarded human being ever! EVER! I am an office administrator and a pre-med student and I am heavily tattooed! I also am with a non-profit org that is a group of tattooed woman who raise momeny for local charities! Does that make us criminals!!?? People like you make me so mad. I feel really bad for you. Really bad. You must be the most unhappy person to be so unaccepting of people. Get over yourself.
And as far as Bam goes, I just wanna give him a hug. I really hope they stay together. They we childhood sweethearts and you could just see how much they loved eachother. I wish them both the best.

kitty

that was my first thought when i heard this, that he had gotten married and maybe things werent working out and it was stressing him out. i wish him good luck.

Ugh

Too bad this moron wasn't driving or operating heavy machinery during his "bender", the world would be a smarter place.

Van Hammersley

Bam is a total douche...who cares about this guy...nuff said.

mom

So...a four day bender is better than an overdose how????